Edwardes Bros Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Edwardes Bros

Tell us how Edwardes Bros made you happy

"Very good would recommend excellent communication from both yourselves and courier"
"I found the site really easy to use, a fair price for the item I bought. The item cane within a reasonable time and yes I would recommend them to other people and I would use them again myself."
"Fast and efficient service and I always had a very good communication regarding delivery."
"Perfect can not fault fantastic company"
"The item I purchased arrived promptly and was exactly as described."
"Goods as described, great value and service"
"Excellent service. Good to have delivery update and arrived bang on time."
"Very happy would definitely recommend"
"Excellent service. Ordering procedures easily understood and parcel has arrived exactly at time stated. Would highly recommend this company."
"Needed a very small item in a hurry that I could not find locally. It was delivered very quickly (I had put a message on the online order saying that it was urgent!). P&P high for a small item but this was more than compensated for by the super fast service. No telephone communication possible to discuss requirements, but I did get information from the manufacturer so I knew what I wanted.Overall very pleased"
"Amazing setvice"
"very pleased with the service provided. I was able to find what i wanted easily through their website, and was able to order by the meter for a specific item rather than having to purchase a whole reel which would have been far in excess of the amount i wanted. their prices were good and dispatch was very quick indeed. very happy with this company"
"I am very pleased with the service that I received from Edwardes and also with the quality and price of the items purchased. I will certainly be using this company again and would recommend them to others."
"LED Lights were obtained at a good price from an easy to use website. Delivery was very quick and customer support was excellent. I would definitely recommend this company and will use again if the need arises. Five star service."
"Product despatched the same day and delivered by the equally excellent services of DPD within the time slot the next day. You can't ask for better than that!"
"What a great service the product was at a reasonable price and delivery was as promised the next day"
Edwardes Bros is rated 4.82 based on 8,490 reviews