Eden and Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eden and Willow
Purchase some containers for food storage. Wanted slightly bigger ones but were out of stock. The 15 cm tall are too small still. Glass feels quite light and easy to break. I expecting thicker glass. Its ok for things like herbs or spices.
Fast service, and great prices.
Quick delivery. Love the spice rack however would have have liked labels with them.
Brilliant product. Exactly what I was looking for. I originally received the wrong product, but this was resolved quickly and with great apology. Good service!
arrived quickly well protected no breakages
Very good service, I had loose jars and I got a replacement and the service was fast
Super fast delivery, easy to use site. Can’t complain With the ordering process! Little disappointed with the quality of the products that arrived but I guess they are at a discounted rate so you get what you pay for!
My items came very quickly and I am soo pleased with them. They were extremely well packaged as well.
4 stars just for the price. Desperately needed loads of jars for the kitchen and they are expensive elsewhere, so I ended up going for cheap and cheerful. Some of the lids aren’t made well, they are placed wrong and you can tell as they hang off the edge of the jar. However, you get what you pay for. I do need some wider jars though(these only grow upwards) and the wider ones on this website are in the same price range as either websites, so I will
Probably go elsewhere for quality.
Nice product - arrived on time
Ordering easy. Delivery quite fast. Goods well packed but would prefer the use of less plastic for environmental reasons.
Page looks very nice
Great price point and easy ordering process! I'll be back I'm sure!
Package was delivered as promised & goods were as expected.
Elegant glass jars with bamboo lids. Fits perfectly with my kitchen decor. A tad on the small size - so now I’m going to have to purchase some larger jars! Just trying to find an excuse to buy more of the lovely jars.
Having ordered on more than one occasion bamboo dishes for babies,I have been happy not to search for another supplier as your price and service have been very satisfactory.
Really happy the products
Great storage jars for the price. Bought 4 large and 4 small. However, one of the smaller jars was slightly smaller than the the other 3. Not by much, but an eagle-eyed person would spot the slight misalignment on the display shelf. this doesn't detract from the overall experience. Received the jars sooner than I expected, and all were intact.
Products are just as described, good quality and beautiful designs. Customer service is fast and helpful
Eden and Willow 4 star review on 27th August 2020
quick shipping, website was easy to use but one of the items wasn't the best.
Eden and Willow is rated 4.89 based on 406 reviews