Eden and Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eden and Willow
Really good service and quality glass storage jars. Would recommend
Great selection of items and packaged well on arrival.
easy to order. really pleased with napkin holder. excellent value. standard delivery was quick .
The glass canister with a bamboo lid came on time and intecked. I'm pleased with the service.
The service was really good, however the product is not. The four stacks are wobbly and do not sit on top of one another, three are good but when you stack the forth it wobbles.
Dear Customer, Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you and we will be glad to help you. We do not want to leave you unsatisfied, please can you kindly contact our customer service and we will resolve this issue ASAP. Best Regards Eden & Willow Customer Service
Order process was easy, I was kept well informed on delivery and the items arrived quickly! Items arrived in good condition mostly, however one of the jars has a chip in the bamboo lid and one had a small chip of glass inside!, but it wasn't from the item strangely. I am happy overall and can overlook these small faults in a couple of the items. The products are just what I wanted for my storage needs and cupboard organisation.
Eden and Willow 4 star review on 1st June 2021
Thank you, they are strong wooden spoons, very good for spices.
Happy with service from Eden and Willow. I purchased Glass storage jars with spoon and bamboo lid are good quality, easy to use and clean. Packaged well and delivery was quick.
Good products - reasonable price
I bought 5 candles . Great candles , good value and arrived very quickly . Would use the company again
Fast delivery, beautiful products, thank you
Ordered some kitchen bits, and one came damaged but the customer service was great in both replying and replacing as very fast service. Would 100% use and recommend!
Faultless customer service. Sadly the item wasn’t up to the standard I was hoping for but Eden & Willow tried to accommodate for the quality of the item. I wouldn’t recommend the product if being used for display but I would recommend Eden & Willow as a company
Had a broken jar. A replacement was sent straight away .
I love my glass jars with the bamboo lids, they’re fab! The only thing I wasn’t too happy about was that I thought I was ordering from a small business, and then started getting tracking texts and emails from Amazon about my Eden & Willow package? I don’t like buying from Amazon, so thought this was a bit dodgy. The product is great though.
Dear Customer, Thank you for your feedback. I just wanted to let you know that we only use Amazon couriers for shipping. Your order has been handled by our small Eden & Willow team. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. Best Regards Eden & Willow Customer Service
I bought 13 jars from Eden and Willow. They arrived very well packaged and protected. While most of them were beautiful, one of them had a crack down the middle, and another had a strange warped rim edge. However this didn’t stop the lid from shutting properly so not a big problem.
Items are very practical and useful. Looks very nice in any kitchen. The only reason i am not giving 5 stars is because glasses are too thin
Very happy with my purchase of 4 storage jars. Perfect for what I wanted, v quick delivery
Very happy with the jars I purchased! Arrived well packaged and were just the size & style I was looking for at a very reasonable price!
The service was very good.
Eden and Willow is rated 4.87 based on 1,041 reviews