Eden and Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eden and Willow
Amazing service! Website is really easy to navigate and all the products are really good value for money. The delivery was amazing I ordered on the Tuesday and they were here by Friday. Can’t fault it!
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 30th July 2021
I recently purchased a number of storage jars, which I've bought before, but the lids didn't fit two of them. Juliana sent me replacement lids which still didn't fit so she ended up sending a new set of jars. Service was polite and prompt and I cannot recommend them highly enough. The jars are great too!
Excellent customer service with lovely products.
A great company with such good value products with a high quality. I’ll be recommending Eden and Willow to my friends!
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 28th July 2021
Cheaper place I can get and sooooo nice! Sickkk jar lol..fast delivery too! 👏🏻💕
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Fast delivery. Good quality products. 3 glass jars were delivered damaged. Customer services resolved the issue immediately by sending out 3 new ones, which were received a couple of days later.
Great Company to deal with. Excellent products, well packaged and reasonable prices.
Amazing customer service and quality product !
Love them will be buying more in the future
Lovely glass storage jars, exactly what was needed. Arrived very quickly
Absolutely love the storage jars with round cork top. Would definitely recommend buying these.
Fab product and super quick delivery service
Great, fast service plus great value. Would defo recommend and will be ordering again 👍 Thanks Eden and Willow x
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 20th July 2021
Very happy with our purchase. Customer services were quick to respond and sent out a new set when the first set came with lids that did not fit.
Lovely products at affordable prices, quick delivery, well packaged, will be ordering more!
Great items and fast delivery. Well packaged too. Will buy again.
The storage containers I bought from EW were so nice I had to buy more and organise all of my kitchen cupboards. When the second order arrived it had a note thanking me for my repeat custom and a gift to say thanks too. 10/10 customer service!
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 20th July 2021
I just love all the items I ordered. Some are for my dear granddaughter who is very ill and she just loves your products as I do. Thank you so much.
My daughter loves her new plate set! It is of good quality and Dishwasher safe.
I love the glass and bamboo containers. They arrive so quickly, sadly last time I had one arrived smashed but easy to contact customer service and replacement is already here.
Eden and Willow is rated 4.87 based on 1,041 reviews