Eden and Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eden and Willow
Website easy to use and really speedy delivery!
Just placed my second order as I was so pleased with the selection of cork lidded glass jars I ordered. Eden and Willow were responsive when I had a query. Happy as Larry.
First time ordering from this company and it was a great experience.
It was easy to navigate the website and purchase what I wanted.
The items I ordered arrived quickly and were packaged very well to keep them from breaking.
Definitely plan to order again 👍🏻
Eden and Willow have fantastic products and great service, items always come well packaged and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.
Highly recommended.
I would rate more than 5 stars if I could! This company is amazing with a fantastic product range. The customer service is fantastic & this is my number one place for home storage shopping. Thank you so much to the Eden & Willow team for making my shopping experience exceptional each time.
Quick delivery and amazing customer service when one of my items was missing a spoon. Will be ordering again.
Quick service and quick delivery
Such good service and items! Have ordered twice now and will definitely order again!! Super quick and well packed too ;)
Excellent products, easy to order and swift delivery, they look great too.
Great service, one jar cake broken and they happily sent me a replacement! Definitely recommend!!
My order was despatched quickly and it was well protected with good packaging.
Easy to order items on the website , packed well to keep fragile items safe and arrived on said date
The company is efficient and organized
And the items were even better that the pictures displayed . Love them all
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 3rd August 2020
Prompt delivery. Items arrived well wrapped. Very happy with order.
I ordered a set of children’s plates etc. They arrived very quickly and I’m very pleased with them.
really cute
Product exactly as described and pictured. Great customer service, fast delivery service. Arrived in perfect condition and very quickly.
I was so happy with the square glass jars with bamboo lids that I have since ordered more!!
Lovely jars exactly as described!
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 3rd August 2020
Very good quality
Quick delivery and items well packaged.
Amazing products and super quick delivery. The quality of the jars are so so good I’m Very pleased with them!
Eden and Willow is rated 4.90 based on 101 reviews