Eden and Willow Reviews

Joyce Benoit
Chelsea Ford
Rebecca Nichols
Zoe Harrisis
I was surprised to see that the daffodil glass bowls were even more beautiful in real life than on your website! Stunning with and without anything in them. Another surprise to me, now I've got them, is how little they cost. Remarkable value for money. Delivery was swift too so an all round top service from Eden and Willow which guarantees my visiting their website again very soon.
Returns policy is awful - they do not offer free returns. The items bought were not suitable. I emailed to ask how to return and they provided me with an address to ship my items back. My order total was £30 and shipment of the return was £20! I went on to their website after shipping, to then see they offer a collection service for £8 however that was never offered to me and as an excuse told it was only a service that has 'recently been added.' No good will gesture given for their mistake, really appalled with their service.
I’m so pleased with all my jars I’ve had two orders so far with you and I will deffently be ordering more. Items arrived quick and packaged really well thankyou
Very quick responsive service when incorrect item sent.
Excellent service from Eden & Willow. My gorgeous new storage jars arrived super quickly and I couldn’t be happier with them! I’ll definitely be ordering some more in the future! 🙌🏻
Amazing products look so lovely in our newly organised pantry! Really good value in my opinion too.

Very great service, quick and well packaged considering the fragile nature of the product.
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Fast delivery, good customer service, will use again
I love Eden and Willow’s storage containers for my food. Great quality and price. I will be using them again in the future. 😀
Everything was perfect, I will definitely be ordering again from here.
very good quality, I am delighted, I recommend it😊
I've purchased hurricane candle holders & candles from Eden & Willow twice now. Both times the items purchased have been exactly as advertised online, excellent quality, arrived very quickly and packaged perfectly. Very happy with all my purchases. Excellent customer service!
So pleased with my storage jars, planning to buy some more.
Where do I start!?
The delivery was excellent, I ordered around 10:30pm on the Saturday, my order was here safety and very well packaged, on Monday lunchtime. I was so impressed with how quick the delivery was and also how everything was so carefully packaged. I’ve already filled my wish list and can’t wait to order more and more!
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 24th January 2021
Beautiful pieces, must have in every home!
Order came very quickly! Good quality product. Would recommend that you didn’t use Hermes has your delivery company. They left it behind my bin in heavy rain. Thankfully you wrapped them well, the box fell apart when I tried to pick it up
Amazing products at low prices, very quick delivery, well packaged will be buying from here again, cannot fault anything
What a brilliant company and customer service! Lovely products and I’m so happy to be more eco-friendly! Thank you :)
Excellent quality and timely delivery. Very happy with the products..

Would like to order more but items are out of stock for quite a while.

Thanks
Very pleased with product and very quick delivery
We got a collection of bamboo tableware for our LO. We love them, great designs, hardwearing and environmentally friendly! Delivery was super fast too...very happy and impressed
Eden and Willow is rated 4.87 based on 598 reviews