Eden and Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eden and Willow
I am love these little pots and tray. I was however disappointed that despite an email in relation to a damaged spoon I never received a reply. Delivery and packaging all good no issues.
Dear Customer,
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you and we will be glad to help you. We do not want to leave you unsatisfied, please can you kindly contact our customer service and we will resolve this issue ASAP.
Best Regards
Eden & Willow Customer Service
The bamboo jars are really nice but I have had 3 faulty jars in the orders I have placed. I was refunded but on two occasions the jars were out of stock so I couldn’t get a replacement. I would also like to add that most of the jars need cleaning when they arrive. They are grubby - it look me a long time to clean them.
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

Best Regards
Eden & Willow Customer Service
Customer service is amazing ..
Eden and Willow 3 star review on 13th July 2020
Things are always out of stock but when you are able to rider the product is good quality and arrives promptly.
Eden and Willow is rated 4.89 based on 406 reviews