Eden and Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eden and Willow
Amazing products at low prices, very quick delivery, well packaged will be buying from here again, cannot fault anything
What a brilliant company and customer service! Lovely products and I’m so happy to be more eco-friendly! Thank you :)
Excellent quality and timely delivery. Very happy with the products..

Would like to order more but items are out of stock for quite a while.

Thanks
Very pleased with product and very quick delivery
We got a collection of bamboo tableware for our LO. We love them, great designs, hardwearing and environmentally friendly! Delivery was super fast too...very happy and impressed
My first order and I'm that impressed I've placed another order.
Amazing service. I had a small issue with my order which was dealt with immediately in a super proffesional manner. A very efficient company, will recommend to all friends & family.
Super bamboo glass storage containers they look fab in my new pantry I have placed another order since! Delivery was super quick too! Can't recommend enough
Excellent efficient service, I ordered the Glass Jars with the cork lids they look lovely in my kitchen.
Great product and fast delivery!
Great service really quick delivery and came packaged nicely.
Absolutely love my small glass jars! I ordered 15 and 2 arrived broken (which must be annoying as they couldn’t package them any better!). I provided a photo of the broken ones and they promptly sent out replacements. Really impressed with the high standard of service and product.
Great service and great products, will be back to order some more once we move to our new house!
Good services, quick delivery 🚚👌😍
I received the wrong order but it was extremely easy to sort out and I'm very impressed with the customer service I received. Highly recommended. The jars I purchased look very nice and can't wait to use them.
Exactly what I wanted and good quality, packaged safely.
I found Eden and Willow a few weeks back, and order in bulk for my business. Excellent service and reasonable pricing. The order came so quickly too. I will be ordering regularly in the future.
A very good service. Items were as described and packaged well. They arrived sooner than had expected!
Great quality and great customer service
Please with my purchase
Fast and efficient service. Website was OK although I found it not to be the easiest to navigate. However, I found what I wanted and checkout was a breeze.
Eden and Willow is rated 4.88 based on 583 reviews