Eden and Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eden and Willow
Cheaper place I can get and sooooo nice! Sickkk jar lol..fast delivery too! 👏🏻💕
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Fast delivery. Good quality products. 3 glass jars were delivered damaged. Customer services resolved the issue immediately by sending out 3 new ones, which were received a couple of days later.
Great Company to deal with. Excellent products, well packaged and reasonable prices.
Amazing customer service and quality product !
Love them will be buying more in the future
Lovely glass storage jars, exactly what was needed. Arrived very quickly
Absolutely love the storage jars with round cork top. Would definitely recommend buying these.
Really good service and quality glass storage jars. Would recommend
Fab product and super quick delivery service
Great, fast service plus great value. Would defo recommend and will be ordering again 👍 Thanks Eden and Willow x
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 20th July 2021
Very happy with our purchase. Customer services were quick to respond and sent out a new set when the first set came with lids that did not fit.
Lovely products at affordable prices, quick delivery, well packaged, will be ordering more!
Great selection of items and packaged well on arrival.
Great items and fast delivery. Well packaged too. Will buy again.
The storage containers I bought from EW were so nice I had to buy more and organise all of my kitchen cupboards. When the second order arrived it had a note thanking me for my repeat custom and a gift to say thanks too. 10/10 customer service!
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 20th July 2021
I just love all the items I ordered. Some are for my dear granddaughter who is very ill and she just loves your products as I do. Thank you so much.
My daughter loves her new plate set! It is of good quality and Dishwasher safe.
I love the glass and bamboo containers. They arrive so quickly, sadly last time I had one arrived smashed but easy to contact customer service and replacement is already here.
Loved the product and excellent service
Great product shame about the admin
Dear Customer, Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you and we will be glad to help you. We do not want to leave you unsatisfied, please can you kindly contact our customer service and we will resolve this issue ASAP. Best Regards Eden & Willow Customer Service
Eden and Willow is rated 4.87 based on 1,037 reviews