Eden and Willow Reviews

"Anonymous"
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 19th September 2020
"lucia emanuel"
More Photos & Videos
Really pleased with the service and my items. All packaged well and good delivery time. already told people where i purchased my items - also great prices
Posted 42 minutes ago
Nice product - arrived on time
The glass storage containers are exactly what I was after. This website was the cheapest place I could find them and they are great quality. Very happy!
I received my glass canisters with bamboo tops a couple of days ago now, they look great in my kitchen with pasta, spaghetti and rice in them....I’ll be buying some more soon! Thank you!
Love my new storage jars, great service and great price
A real find - a fantastic range of practical, great value storage jars. High quality glass topped with eco friendly bamboo lids. Extremely well packaged and very prompt delivery.

I can feel an addiction coming on!
Beautiful products, excellent customer service.
Lovely stock and order came well packed and in perfect condition.
The customer service is incredible and so prompt and polite I’m more than happy with how they handle my queries.
My first order didn’t arrive but customer service were really helpful and efficient in sending my new order out.
Jars were well packaged and look even better in person!
Ordering easy. Delivery quite fast. Goods well packed but would prefer the use of less plastic for environmental reasons.
Beautiful photo frames!!! Truly impressed with quality of products also packaging was spot on!
My order turned up exactly as expected and in a timely fashion. I was really pleased with it and would order from Eden and Willow again.
Excellent speedy delivery, well packaged
Gorgeous products and a brilliant price too! Have recommended to friends already.
I love my storage jars from Eden and Willow. They arrived really quickly and are perfect, I will be ordering (lots) more soon!
The little wooden scoops are also brilliant for using with the jars and everything was a great price too
I ordered a selection of glass jars which all came in great time and was kept updated in regards to delivery. The quality is excellent and customer service is also excellent. I have recommended to friends who will all be ordering. No negatives from me at all
Fabulous item received and well packed.... would definitely recommend and use Eden and Willow again
Very quick delivery and great glass bottles to start me on my refill journey.
Products came quickly, packaged well and good quality
Eden and Willow is rated 4.90 based on 287 reviews