Dotmaison Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dotmaison
Read Dotmaison Reviews

About Dotmaison:

Dotmaison.com is an online Interior Luxury Homeware Store filled with a unique selection of breathtaking luxury home accessories for every area of your home. We focus on high quality home fashion designer brands to create an emporium filled with inspiring products, our aim being to help you to bring style and innovation to your home. Our brands include Calvin Klein Home, Hugo Boss Home, Ted Baker Home, Missoni Home, Tommy Hilfiger Home, Orla Kiely, Kate Spade and many more. We are particularly renowned for our extensive selection of Luxury Bedding and Bed Linen where our brand list includes, amongst many others, Descamps, Yves Delorme, Alexandre Turpault, Nina Ricci and Olivier Desforges . In addition we have a passion for Scandanavian Design and through our careful selection of brands such as by Lassen, Kahler, Normann Copenhagen, Ferm Living and Stelton we aim to share the best of Scandanavian and Nordic design with you.

Shopping in style has never been easier than here at Dotmaison. Established in December 2007, Dotmaison offers a great range of world famous brands as well as new up and fresh, emerging designers, each with the finesse and flair that it takes to be great. All our products have been specially selected by the Dotmaison team with two things in mind, innovative design and outstanding quality.

Dotmaison draws on the expert experience of contributors and journalists from Elle Decoration, You Interiors, Vogue and Sunday Times Magazine, allowing us to offer professional analysis and trend advice from all corners of the interiors world. We share our thoughts with you in our online magazine attempting to encourage and inspire you to great things for your home.

At Dotmaison, we truly adore all things design, even if it's not something we can sell. Dotmaison aims to be the premier provider of inspirational home furnishing products worldwide and to offer a reliable and friendly customer experience both online and through our pre and post sales telephone services. We are a family owned and managed business, we understand the importance of customer service and we will work tirelessly to provide the service which our customers deserve.

Disappointed that I sent an email as my cheese lid is faulty. Despite buying 2 lots of 9 piece set and other items I didn't even get a response. I was surprised by this. Let down at the last as was delighted with this company!
Brilliant Love the products and all delivered as promised
Good quality coasters in a lovely holder but not the colour I expected.
Good value and quick delivery. One of my item was slightly bent inside which was unfortunate but more the manufacturer fault than Dotmaison.
I am really please with all items I have ordered and received. Well priced branded goods delivered in good time.
Pro Fast delivery, product package is well protected Con High delivery charge to Taiwan compare to other vender
Nice product! Good price!
Good service and good quality products
Quality products for reasonable prices
The experience of placing my order, and the follow up information relating to the delivery were good. The order arrived safely and was as described on the website. Thank you.
Lovely duvet cover and quick delivery - thank you
All good. Very reliable site
We unfortunately had an error in our order and were sent the incorrect item, however the customer service team dealt with it promptly and efficiently, so overall good service and I would use them again.
All was shipped quickly and efficiently, returns were easily dealt with.
Beautiful item made with high quality fabrics. A real winner of a beret - just waiting for the chance to wear it! Many thanks!
Lovely item, well packaged and delivered quickly, thank you!
Easy online ordering and quick delivery. Item I was looking for was on offer too so very happy
Good value for money delivered as stated good mix of products
Good price and service. Would buy from again.
Excellent quality very good service
Dotmaison is rated 4.84 based on 1,034 reviews