Dotmaison Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dotmaison
Read Dotmaison Reviews

About Dotmaison:

Dotmaison.com is an online Interior Luxury Homeware Store filled with a unique selection of breathtaking luxury home accessories for every area of your home. We focus on high quality home fashion designer brands to create an emporium filled with inspiring products, our aim being to help you to bring style and innovation to your home. Our brands include Calvin Klein Home, Hugo Boss Home, Ted Baker Home, Missoni Home, Tommy Hilfiger Home, Orla Kiely, Kate Spade and many more. We are particularly renowned for our extensive selection of Luxury Bedding and Bed Linen where our brand list includes, amongst many others, Descamps, Yves Delorme, Alexandre Turpault, Nina Ricci and Olivier Desforges . In addition we have a passion for Scandanavian Design and through our careful selection of brands such as by Lassen, Kahler, Normann Copenhagen, Ferm Living and Stelton we aim to share the best of Scandanavian and Nordic design with you.

Shopping in style has never been easier than here at Dotmaison. Established in December 2007, Dotmaison offers a great range of world famous brands as well as new up and fresh, emerging designers, each with the finesse and flair that it takes to be great. All our products have been specially selected by the Dotmaison team with two things in mind, innovative design and outstanding quality.

Dotmaison draws on the expert experience of contributors and journalists from Elle Decoration, You Interiors, Vogue and Sunday Times Magazine, allowing us to offer professional analysis and trend advice from all corners of the interiors world. We share our thoughts with you in our online magazine attempting to encourage and inspire you to great things for your home.

At Dotmaison, we truly adore all things design, even if it's not something we can sell. Dotmaison aims to be the premier provider of inspirational home furnishing products worldwide and to offer a reliable and friendly customer experience both online and through our pre and post sales telephone services. We are a family owned and managed business, we understand the importance of customer service and we will work tirelessly to provide the service which our customers deserve.

This is a Christmas present so I can't write a review yet.
I found the staff extremely helpful at navigating me through my online purchase. The delivery service was excellent.
easy-to-use light weight minimal design but it’s a bit loud when boiling water
Super quick delivery, best quality of products. One of my favourite place to order from.
I highly recommend this company although I was worried purchasing from them as I had never heard of them before. I should not have been concerned they were brilliant excellent communication and service plus best prices.
Very pleased with the mugs I purchased. Best online price. Easy to order. Arrived quickly and really well packaged
Very quick delivery, easy use of the website and very impressed with the packaging. Great company.
First time ordering from Dotmaison but great experience. Competitive pricing, simple ordering and excellent fast delivery. Only complaint would be the size of the packaging/box the item came in. It was HUGE!
Excellent classic product magnetic fixing
Excellent website and brilliant service, arrived ahead of time. Would definitely recommend!
Love the wall paper I ordered (placed 2 orders a couple of weeks apart)! Beautiful and good quality. My 2 orders came quickly. One thing I was really disappointed in was to be refused the offer price that I missed of only a few days twice! After ordering the first time I saw that the price of the roll went down from £75 to £60, asked them if I could get a discount on my second order and was told nothing they can do as price now up to the original price...
A pleasure to deal with this company. The goods I wanted were the best price online. Delivery was prompt and when expected.
Quick delivery
Better than expected
Very fast and efficient service and excellent customer service when needed.
Pleased with delivery have a good range of products Only giving 3 stars because of their returns policy. I placed an order or a bin 45 pounds had to return it as it wasnt going with furniture (Bin itself was good) they deduct good £9 pounds for I dont know delivery charges and some other charge if you return stuff less than £50. Iv never come across this. It was mentioned though in their policy I didnt read it beforehand. Just make sure what you need you will keep it. Other than that quality stuff
Good, clear information on the goods and reasonable prices.
Love the monkey - great quality. We love it !
Dotmaison 5 star review on 18th November 2021
Good quality and stylish curtains. Arrived when they said they would. Very happy with my purchase
Good quick service.