Dotmaison Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dotmaison
Read Dotmaison Reviews

About Dotmaison:

Dotmaison.com is an online Interior Luxury Homeware Store filled with a unique selection of breathtaking luxury home accessories for every area of your home. We focus on high quality home fashion designer brands to create an emporium filled with inspiring products, our aim being to help you to bring style and innovation to your home. Our brands include Calvin Klein Home, Hugo Boss Home, Ted Baker Home, Missoni Home, Tommy Hilfiger Home, Orla Kiely, Kate Spade and many more. We are particularly renowned for our extensive selection of Luxury Bedding and Bed Linen where our brand list includes, amongst many others, Descamps, Yves Delorme, Alexandre Turpault, Nina Ricci and Olivier Desforges . In addition we have a passion for Scandanavian Design and through our careful selection of brands such as by Lassen, Kahler, Normann Copenhagen, Ferm Living and Stelton we aim to share the best of Scandanavian and Nordic design with you.

Shopping in style has never been easier than here at Dotmaison. Established in December 2007, Dotmaison offers a great range of world famous brands as well as new up and fresh, emerging designers, each with the finesse and flair that it takes to be great. All our products have been specially selected by the Dotmaison team with two things in mind, innovative design and outstanding quality.

Dotmaison draws on the expert experience of contributors and journalists from Elle Decoration, You Interiors, Vogue and Sunday Times Magazine, allowing us to offer professional analysis and trend advice from all corners of the interiors world. We share our thoughts with you in our online magazine attempting to encourage and inspire you to great things for your home.

At Dotmaison, we truly adore all things design, even if it's not something we can sell. Dotmaison aims to be the premier provider of inspirational home furnishing products worldwide and to offer a reliable and friendly customer experience both online and through our pre and post sales telephone services. We are a family owned and managed business, we understand the importance of customer service and we will work tirelessly to provide the service which our customers deserve.

I love the product choice. I can find things here I don't see anywhere else. Prices are competitive. Delivery time is good. Packages arrive safe and sound which doesn't always happen with other places. The description of products is good and my items are exactly as described.
The Georg Jensen kitchen roll holder arrived in good time and well packaged. Excellent value with no p&p. I shopped around, on other sites the item was cheaper but with Delivery it worked out more expensive.
Lovely towels beautifully packaged and arrived quickly
I ordered a few wall arts and every one of them came better than expected. Beautiful.
Beautiful mugs very very well packaged .. over the moon with them and the service
Excellent and fast delivery, great packaging, highly recommend site
Rapid safe delivery
Not only does dotmaison have a great selection of furniture and great prices it has very personal and helpful customer service. We had a small issue with our item and it was dealt with quickly and provided an outcome we were happy with. Many thanks and we will definitely purchase from dotmaison in the future. Cheers Michael
Fast delivery and packaged with care
Easy to use website, prompt and reliable delivery and fantastic products, we love them! Thank you Dotmaison :-)
Very pleased with my purchases, particularly as there was a saving of £20 per item compared to John Lewis. Prompt delivery was really helpful. Would go to this website again.
Better product description would help
Ordered a newgate mantle clock. Out of stock on many sites. Came across your site. Easy to order, cane within 3 days. Delighted. Will use this site again
UTTERLY THRILLED with my cushions. Perfect blend of colors to match a much awaited Balinese parasol. Thank you for making my courtyard staycation so decorative & vibrant.
Excellent, quick delivery and great communication. Would definitely recommend! Thanks.
Great, quick delivery and wallpaper was cheaper than on other stores. My only feedback is that one roll of paper came in a HUGE box which was unnecessary.
I purchased a duvet set that was slightly faulty however the company were very swift and effective to sort the problem out. Communication was excellent and situation resolved. I would use this retailer again
Bought several things for the house. Great design, reasonable prices and great sales!
Super speedy service and the best price on the internet- thanks!
Excellent service, efficient and fast delivery. Love the cushion, very classy
Dotmaison is rated 4.85 based on 1,114 reviews