Dotmaison Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dotmaison
Read Dotmaison Reviews

About Dotmaison:

Dotmaison.com is an online Interior Luxury Homeware Store filled with a unique selection of breathtaking luxury home accessories for every area of your home. We focus on high quality home fashion designer brands to create an emporium filled with inspiring products, our aim being to help you to bring style and innovation to your home. Our brands include Calvin Klein Home, Hugo Boss Home, Ted Baker Home, Missoni Home, Tommy Hilfiger Home, Orla Kiely, Kate Spade and many more. We are particularly renowned for our extensive selection of Luxury Bedding and Bed Linen where our brand list includes, amongst many others, Descamps, Yves Delorme, Alexandre Turpault, Nina Ricci and Olivier Desforges . In addition we have a passion for Scandanavian Design and through our careful selection of brands such as by Lassen, Kahler, Normann Copenhagen, Ferm Living and Stelton we aim to share the best of Scandanavian and Nordic design with you.

Shopping in style has never been easier than here at Dotmaison. Established in December 2007, Dotmaison offers a great range of world famous brands as well as new up and fresh, emerging designers, each with the finesse and flair that it takes to be great. All our products have been specially selected by the Dotmaison team with two things in mind, innovative design and outstanding quality.

Dotmaison draws on the expert experience of contributors and journalists from Elle Decoration, You Interiors, Vogue and Sunday Times Magazine, allowing us to offer professional analysis and trend advice from all corners of the interiors world. We share our thoughts with you in our online magazine attempting to encourage and inspire you to great things for your home.

At Dotmaison, we truly adore all things design, even if it's not something we can sell. Dotmaison aims to be the premier provider of inspirational home furnishing products worldwide and to offer a reliable and friendly customer experience both online and through our pre and post sales telephone services. We are a family owned and managed business, we understand the importance of customer service and we will work tirelessly to provide the service which our customers deserve.

info@dotmaison.com

Unit 12 Lea Hall Enterprise ParkWheelhouse RoadRugeleyStaffordshire

Easy to follow website and fast delivery. Exactly what I wanted.
Customer services great. If you have any problem they will take the time to deal with it even during difficult times like this one! Happy customer
Very impressive price, packaging and speed of delivery.
Easy to order from and delivery was fantastic
Loved it made me smile ; when I see it bit different from the normal boring ones. Highly recommend.
Fast efficient service thanks.
I love my water bottle!
great product & service
Great product, great service
Hello there, Great service. Fast delivery. Compliant products.
Very pleased with my order. Quick delivery. Will use the company again.
Very swift dispatch and delivery. Very well packaged. Now enjoying using our smart looking kettle.
Excellent service as always and great value for money
Happy with my purchase Thanks
Fantastic customer service. Great delivery and easy checkout process. Would happily use again.
I am pleased to receive my order fast and securely packaged.
Have used this seller on other occasions and find them excellent with prices, offers etc. Delivery prompt and very well packaged, (champagne glasses perfect - no breakages) would highly recommend.
Excellent service, and goods as described, and lovely quality.
Fantastic product and brilliant service. I would definitely recommend.
Great products, packaging and delivery
Dotmaison is rated 4.87 based on 46 reviews