Dotmaison Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dotmaison
Read Dotmaison Reviews

About Dotmaison:

Dotmaison.com is an online Interior Luxury Homeware Store filled with a unique selection of breathtaking luxury home accessories for every area of your home. We focus on high quality home fashion designer brands to create an emporium filled with inspiring products, our aim being to help you to bring style and innovation to your home. Our brands include Calvin Klein Home, Hugo Boss Home, Ted Baker Home, Missoni Home, Tommy Hilfiger Home, Orla Kiely, Kate Spade and many more. We are particularly renowned for our extensive selection of Luxury Bedding and Bed Linen where our brand list includes, amongst many others, Descamps, Yves Delorme, Alexandre Turpault, Nina Ricci and Olivier Desforges . In addition we have a passion for Scandanavian Design and through our careful selection of brands such as by Lassen, Kahler, Normann Copenhagen, Ferm Living and Stelton we aim to share the best of Scandanavian and Nordic design with you.

Shopping in style has never been easier than here at Dotmaison. Established in December 2007, Dotmaison offers a great range of world famous brands as well as new up and fresh, emerging designers, each with the finesse and flair that it takes to be great. All our products have been specially selected by the Dotmaison team with two things in mind, innovative design and outstanding quality.

Dotmaison draws on the expert experience of contributors and journalists from Elle Decoration, You Interiors, Vogue and Sunday Times Magazine, allowing us to offer professional analysis and trend advice from all corners of the interiors world. We share our thoughts with you in our online magazine attempting to encourage and inspire you to great things for your home.

At Dotmaison, we truly adore all things design, even if it's not something we can sell. Dotmaison aims to be the premier provider of inspirational home furnishing products worldwide and to offer a reliable and friendly customer experience both online and through our pre and post sales telephone services. We are a family owned and managed business, we understand the importance of customer service and we will work tirelessly to provide the service which our customers deserve.

info@dotmaison.com

Unit 12 Lea Hall Enterprise ParkWheelhouse RoadRugeleyStaffordshire

Very good delivery process. Speedy and well packaged. Sadly I had ordered incorrectly so I had to send the glasses back. But easy hassle free returns and refund process. Will certainly use Dotmaison again And highly recommend it.
I'm a very keen customer of Dot Maison returning often, if only to browse the site. A very varied selection of items so many of which reflect my taste. Delivery is on time, with items very well protected from the rough handling of carriers. Highly recommended.
Service was excellent. Packaging was very good. I absolutely loved my cushions and they were significantly lower in price than other retailers. I would definitely shop with Dotmaison again. Thank you .
I purchased a complete Rita Ora oyster bedding set for my daughters bedroom which I was perfectly happy with however there was a fault on a pillowcase, the stitching came undone. I sent an email to Dotmaison who responded immediately. CSR Michael Sarginson who was very friendly, cooperative and handled the issue swiftly and effectively. In the meantime I have received notification when of when I will receive the replacement pillowcases.

I actually work in Customer Service and I was impressed by the way Michael handled my issue/complaint.

Thank you Michael and Dotmaison I will definitely be a returning customer! 😊
Easy ordering and prompt delivery. Would use again. The item is as described and lovely quality.
Excellent servive and quality product.
Easy to order, delivered on time.
Product as described, very good value for money.
Seamless from start to finish.
Good thanks
Arrived promptly, correct item. Happy with my purchase
Beautiful goods. Good returns policy
Excellent service delivery was the next day perfect
Great product very happy with my purchase
Amazing service and products
Fabulous service. From start to finish.
Excellent purchase at a very competitive price together with excellent service. I will be back in the future.
Great service very fast. Love the products
Fantastic service, product is of a very high quality would definitely recommend, thank you
Found the curtains we liked on the Dotmaison website and placed the.

The whole process went very well and were delighted with the curtains and the speedy delivery service.

Brill - thanks for the excellent service
Lovely website and prompt delivery
As described at a bargain price
Dotmaison is rated 4.83 based on 586 reviews