Dotmaison Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dotmaison
Read Dotmaison Reviews

About Dotmaison:

Dotmaison.com is an online Interior Luxury Homeware Store filled with a unique selection of breathtaking luxury home accessories for every area of your home. We focus on high quality home fashion designer brands to create an emporium filled with inspiring products, our aim being to help you to bring style and innovation to your home. Our brands include Calvin Klein Home, Hugo Boss Home, Ted Baker Home, Missoni Home, Tommy Hilfiger Home, Orla Kiely, Kate Spade and many more. We are particularly renowned for our extensive selection of Luxury Bedding and Bed Linen where our brand list includes, amongst many others, Descamps, Yves Delorme, Alexandre Turpault, Nina Ricci and Olivier Desforges . In addition we have a passion for Scandanavian Design and through our careful selection of brands such as by Lassen, Kahler, Normann Copenhagen, Ferm Living and Stelton we aim to share the best of Scandanavian and Nordic design with you.

Shopping in style has never been easier than here at Dotmaison. Established in December 2007, Dotmaison offers a great range of world famous brands as well as new up and fresh, emerging designers, each with the finesse and flair that it takes to be great. All our products have been specially selected by the Dotmaison team with two things in mind, innovative design and outstanding quality.

Dotmaison draws on the expert experience of contributors and journalists from Elle Decoration, You Interiors, Vogue and Sunday Times Magazine, allowing us to offer professional analysis and trend advice from all corners of the interiors world. We share our thoughts with you in our online magazine attempting to encourage and inspire you to great things for your home.

At Dotmaison, we truly adore all things design, even if it's not something we can sell. Dotmaison aims to be the premier provider of inspirational home furnishing products worldwide and to offer a reliable and friendly customer experience both online and through our pre and post sales telephone services. We are a family owned and managed business, we understand the importance of customer service and we will work tirelessly to provide the service which our customers deserve.

Great products and swift service.
Easy to order, delivered promptly, good prices. I'm happy with the service.
The product is very stylish but the description is wrong. It’s does not come with a filter. I have informed them via customer service and they have acknowledged this
Excellent service. Fast delivery. Beautiful Elizabeth Scarlett honey bee makeup bag and eye mask.
Next day delivery. 20% off price. Nuff said!
Excellent prompt service and extremely interesting product range offered.
Very pleased with my towel
Very good delivery and customer service
Absolute no complaints whatsoever about the quality and service of Dotmaison. Everything arrived in pristine condition and delivery was very quick too. Will be shopping from there again.
Quick delivery and lovely product!
The quality of my dressing gown is lovely.
Kept informed with regards to order throughout from the start to end as was a pre ordered item. Delivery was good and table is beautiful high end quality and the cheapest I could find it. Would definitely order again from this company
Dotmaison 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Always fast delivery, lovely products with good discounts!
Gutted as item arrived damaged but did not realise until after I took the packaging off therefore will not be able to return, could do with more protection around item for delivery :(
Fantastic product, I LOVE the heart lamp. Looks amazing up in our lounge. Great service and delivery.
Excellent service
received my order within 24hrs of placing it. great service and great product.
Brilliant products, but wasn’t best pleased the week after the order to see there was 20% off the range.
I have been updating my cutlery and have gone for Laguiole for this. The basics are generally easy to get on Amazon, but I do want a complete set and this includes cheese knives and soup spoons and desserts forks. Dotmaison had some of the items that I wanted at a price that I was happy to pay. Delivery was prompt and packing was protective, overall a great experience I feel. There are still a few items that I want to secure, some are on Dotmaison. When I can afford it I will buy from this retailer again. One day I will have a complete set happy that this company has played a part in this
We’ve made a couple of purchases from Dotmaison and couldn’t be happier. Good website, competitive price and speedy delivery - no hesitation recommending them and will return. We’ve had some terrible experiences with other companies recently so happy to give my support here.
Dotmaison is rated 4.84 based on 1,030 reviews