Doorfit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doorfit
Read Doorfit Reviews

info@doorfit.co.uk

Tell us how Doorfit made you happy
I have Securistyle window locks fitted to my home, which have various mechanical failures so I searched the web for a solution and found Doorfit. I sent an email asking for advice before I purchased, but never received an answer. I took a chance on ordering an updated version of my window locks which arrived quickly, securely packaged and at a reasonable price. After some modifications and window keep repositioning I now have usable windows again. Some advice earlier on would have been helpful.
Next day delivery very good
Handles were delivered quickly and were of good condition and considerably cheaper to multiple other sites only 1 issue was that this was bought to replace a broken handle and was hoping for a like for like but found the base plate provided is different I imagine that this is a revamp by the manufacturer but has meant it didn't work for my current set up so am currently in the process of trying to source just the base plates.
did not have delivery next day, but resolved - received the following day ok
Good service,on time.thank you.
excelent service but did not fit door so i have returned them please return cost to my bank account thankyou s compson

the cost
After a long search finally found what I was looking for.
Items very well priced and quick delivery, but postage high.
Installation problem - todate no solution.
"Doorfit has an excellent reputation, combined this with Hormann garage doors. It's a great partnership.
Doorfit installed Hormann NT60 garage door and Hormann threshold on 23rd November 2018 at my home.
However, I notice a large amount of daylight coming through the garage doors just above the bottom of the door on the day it was installed, this was reported on 23rd and photos sent in on 24th November (See attached photo).
Looks like a breakdown in communication between Doorfit and Hormann
As of today 7th February 2019, the issue is still ongoing with no solution at present.
Reçu dans les délais, bon emballage mais un peu cher
Prompt delivery, good service.
I was informed there was a delay and that I could cancel if I wanted to.
I decided to stick with the delay.
They turned up when I was told they would
Great stuff
postage very expensive, almost same as the product!
I ordered a handle, at once l had a phone call to say out of stock, but will be in soon. It arrived when said. Very good service, would highly recommen. Thanks
Description of window lock accurate and fitted okay, delivered promptly
Good idea for safety Reasons,the door can be left open slightly to let air in without blowing wide open or children getting out, I would of liked the cord to be slightly longer to open the door a bit more it would still be safe as no one could get through the gap it left.
Fit in perfectly!!
Supplied what I asked for. Item was out of stock initially and I was immediately informed and given the chance to cancel. I kept the order and the item was shipped a couple of weeks later when it came into stock.
Perfect fit to replace door handle which was over twenty years old. The only small difference was the handle itself was about 1/4 inch smaller - but the plate itself fitted perfectly, even used the old screw holes!
easy efficient experience