Doorfit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doorfit
Read Doorfit Reviews

info@doorfit.co.uk

Tell us how Doorfit made you happy
Product not delivered, cannot submit a review
Apologies, for the delay on this, I know you've now spoken to our sales office and the issue has been resolved.
How can I send a review when haven’t received the item
I'm sorry you shouldn't have been sent an invitation to review a product you haven't received. I'm looking into the reasons behind the error but wanted to reply in the meantime.

Robert
P.s. the goods have been despatched today and will be delivered to you tomorrow.
Rubbish. £5 delivery..Nothing after 3 days, not answering phone calls on any option, then receive a call saying no stock maybe 4 more days- for a latch? Only good thing was the money was back in my account fast.
I'm sorry our service hasn't met expectation on this occasion.

Sincerely

Robert
Can't give any review as yet, as have not yet to received my order
According to our courier they made attempts to deliver on the 6th and 7th and records state they left a card. The goods have been delivered today and left with your neighbour. Please do come back to me if this isn't correct.

Thank you for your order.

Robert
i have not received my order as of yet
Dear Moynul,

Sorry to hear you haven't received your order, according to our carrier's records the goods were delivered on 13th June. We have sent out a replacement free of charge.

Robert
The items I ordered were not the items that I received, I was sent inferior brass coloured knobs, not even solid brass, as apparently the item I ordered was now discontinued. It would have been better to email me to say the item is no longer available. I spoke to sales and they have said I will get a refund, which I will check on my next statement.
Dear Adrian,

I'm sorry about the problems you have experienced with this order. It is our normal practice to inform customers if items been discontinued. I'm sorry in this case we haven't done so. We have now removed the item from our site and your payment has been credited to your account.

We hope you won't be put off using us again in future.

Yours sincerely

Robert Neil
Joint Managing Director
Still have not received product Delivery company has tried to deliver twice I have waited in on the scheduled times and they have not come
Items ordered on 19th June. Still not delivered on 30th June