Doorfit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doorfit
Read Doorfit Reviews

info@doorfit.co.uk

Tell us how Doorfit made you happy
Product acceptable but cost of postage at some two times the cost of item I thought excessive.
We note your comment about the carriage but in this case we have no option but to ship to Highlands of Scotland via courier because the Royal Mail will not accept aerosol canisters. The carriage cost us £23 to ship the goods which is more than we charged, nevertheless we understand why you have raised the query. We hope it won't dissuade you from ordering from us in future, we always try the find the most cost effective ways of shipping.

Robert Neil
The product was very good however my only concern at first was noticing that the goods had obviously been returned due to sellotape fastening of plastic packaging. Due to time / need the product was fine but no fasteners.
Thanks for your review I'm sorry to hear the product didn't arrive in perfect condition. To be straight with you, it seems we are struggling to get hold of this product from the manufacturer and we only had a couple in stock, both of which were opened. Our sales person sent you the product to fulfil the order but should have contacted you to ask whether you were happy to accept an opened package, but didn't do so. My apologies. I can assure you it's not our normal policy to despatch split packs.
I purchased a Byron Flush mounted bell push in satin chrome finish. The product works fine but is badly finished. It has some kind of clear lacquer coat that looks like it was applied by a child. Very poor finish 5/10
Ordering was easy to do, still waiting for goods but I did get a phone call to inform me that it was out of stock so it's not too bad. Should be here soon I hope.
Easy to order, just took longer than advertised to arrive.
Paul has been very helpful so far but I am now waiting for you to send me the correct part. I have returned the original part you sent me. So we will see how good you are at dealing with more complex situations ,the test of good customer relations! Peter Cox.
Dear Peter,
Thank you for the review. I can confirm that the replacement product was shipped to you on Friday the 9th October. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
good service expensive shipping
Dear Per,

Thank you for posting a review. We appreciate that the cost of shipping was quite high this case but we would like to explain that long packages do attract a higher shipping charge in addition to the cost of shipping this to you overseas. We trust that answers your concern.

Sincerely

Joint Managing Director
Goods were packaged securely and (eventually) arrived safely. The items in question were oversized, so the P&P was on the hefty side at £20 including VAT for two items that were £26. The main gripe was with the couriers UK Mail - they made an unsuccessful attempt to deliver and left a card. I then re-booked a delivery on-line for two days hence. They did not show, came the day after that and left a second card. In the end, I had to collect the items from their depot. Rather resentful at having to pay £20 carriage for two draught excluders and then have to collect the goods myself.
Dear Malcolm,

I'm sorry to learn of the problems you experienced with the courier company. I shall report your experience to our account manager at UK Mail but I apologise on behalf of Doorfit for the inconvenience this has caused. Regarding the oversize rate, I'm afraid UK Mail is one of the few couriers who will deliver large items at relatively low cost. I understand the reason for the higher cost is due to the fact that large items have to be handled manually rather than by their automated conveyor system.

Joint Managing Director
You are asking for a review of something I have yet to receive!
Doorfit is rated 4.70 based on 398 reviews