Doorfit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doorfit
Read Doorfit Reviews

info@doorfit.co.uk

Tell us how Doorfit made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Delivered as they said. I had written to note no del instructions option and they made del happen and we're very courteous and responsive
good service and parts fitted well
I rang this morning about a lock problem, your engineer was out there and resolved the problem within the hour. Your possibly the best company I have dealt with in a long time. I have been buying from you for many years and recommend others as well. Anyone that needs good service with friendly professional staff from start to finish should use DOORFIT
Cost effective and great service .
Supplied what I asked for. Item was out of stock initially and I was immediately informed and given the chance to cancel. I kept the order and the item was shipped a couple of weeks later when it came into stock.
No problems - easy to use
great service, item was out of stock but called us back and delivery was received within 3 working days
A quality product, delivered in a timely manner, would recommend the s company and service.
Perfect fit to replace door handle which was over twenty years old. The only small difference was the handle itself was about 1/4 inch smaller - but the plate itself fitted perfectly, even used the old screw holes!
Efficient and effective service. No problems!
Very happy my grandson thinks it looks like a pair of handcuffs.
It's easy to use and looks good.By the way this is my old email address. My new email address is sharfinn18@gmail.com
Helpfull on the phone when I needed more product info. Order easy to place online and item was delivered in a couple days. Well packaged too. Will use again . Great service
Very professional and more than willing to replace damaged product
Simple orderint process, rang next day with a query and staff were incredibly helpful and didn't let me finish the call without clear answers and delivery came the next day. Spot on sevice.
I purchased a Byron Flush mounted bell push in satin chrome finish. The product works fine but is badly finished. It has some kind of clear lacquer coat that looks like it was applied by a child. Very poor finish 5/10
Delivery what I wanted without any problem
Items arrived very prompt, day after ordered. Items look good. Got to be fitted yet.
easy efficient experience
excellent product excellent service
Very fast delivery and competitive prices
Doorfit is rated 4.71 based on 430 reviews