Doorfit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doorfit
Read Doorfit Reviews

info@doorfit.co.uk

Tell us how Doorfit made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I haven’t received it yet, brought especially from this site to get it before Christmas as I would be away delivery lightly tapped the door I went down to see if it was the door and found a delivery slip, driver sped off didn’t ring bell didn’t wait for me to get Downstairs (it was 9am) now have to wait Another week for delivery
I'm sorry to hear of your experience with our carrier, we have raised the matter with their customer service department but they're unwilling to accept responsibility because they have tried to deliver the consignment. We hope this won't put you off using Doorfit again but acknowledge your frustration.

Joint Managing Director
Laminate had started peeling off the doors, very thin laminate. I will not be purchasing or recommending your company i'm afraid
We're sorry you have had problems with the finish on the hinge you ordered from us. We will contact you privately to see if we can resolve the problem for you.

Best wishes

Robert
Ordered a door handle expecting it in 5 days or so and it took a phone call to find out they are out of stock.Not sure when I'll receive it
Apologies for the delay with this product, we understand the manufacturer in China was temporarily closed which has caused a number of orders to be delayed. The most recent information we have indicates the goods will be delivered to us next week. However if you'd prefer, I can cancel the order and arrange a full refund.

Robert
The item supplied was not the same as the one in the website picture & did not fit. Apparently the part is discontinued & a substitute sent, but the substitute part does not have the same hole centres. The website picture should be updated or the part removed. I have had to return the item & am awaiting a refund. The sales department tried to help, but you do not have a part that will fit.
We're sorry for the problem this has caused you. This item has since been updated and the product image has been changed.

Joint Managing Director
wrong items sent still waiting for reply on email about returns but ordering was easy thank you
Dear Barrie,

Sorry to hear about this issue. It seems your e-mail requesting to return the goods didn't arrive with us. However I know my colleague has now sent you the returns details you need. Apologies for the problems you have experienced, I hope you will give us another chance if you need anything else from our store.

Best wishes

Joint Managing Director
Prompt delivery and well packaged but was extremely disappointed with the product.
The vent cover was flimsy, did not open/close with ease and kinked when screwing to wall.
Unfortunately, a waste of my money
Dear Tracey,

Thanks for your positive comments about our service. Sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the vent you purchased. Having investigated I'm afraid we cannot offer an alternative but would be willing to credit it if you would like to return the item.

Joint Managing Director
Not very helpful over the telephone. Sent wrong items and they expect me to pay for postage to return the items. No address on the invoice.
Dear Annie,
I'm sorry to hear that you have not been happy with the service we have provided. I have investigated the matter with my sales team and I understand we have had an issue with the consistancy of finish on these products which was not spotted when the goods were shipped; this has now been identified and addresssed. The sales person who spoke with you today informs me that he has offered to credit the goods in full including the cost of postage however I recognise the frustration you have raised and would be happy to arrange the goods collection if that would help. Lastly regarding the missing address details I can only guess that the invoice was not printed on our usual letter head since our address should be listed at the bottom of each page. Please do let me know how you would like to proceed with returning the goods and I will make the neccessary arrangments.
Joint Managing Director
The first handle we received was a different size to what was stated on your website. Fortunately your man on the end of my phone call managed to find a handle the right size. I then had to send the first handle back to you at my expense, I recieved a cheque from you which is useless, it was not signed. So now I have more expense to send the cheque back to you or whoever signs cheques.
Dear Linda,
Thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm sorry that our service has been poor in this instance. It appears that some stock was contaminated with other items which looked similar but we have now resolved the issue so that it won't recur. I'm afraid can't explain why we have not signed the cheque we sent to you but I have arranged for another cheque to be sent to cover the cost of returning the incorrect goods.
Doorfit is rated 4.71 based on 430 reviews