Doorfit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doorfit
Read Doorfit Reviews

info@doorfit.co.uk

Tell us how Doorfit made you happy
Ordered part on spec but did the job brilliantly
On line order was not straight forward but was sorted with a phone call and correct goods were dispatched
Great service very prompt
Had new garage doors fitted .We are very pleased with the whole service from start to finish. The fitters both called Dave did an excellent job. Would recommend Doorfit to everyone. Jean and Kev.
Great service from the day we made contact with the company to day of installation. Dave Close the Director and Dave the fitter (along with his son) were professional, polite, took time to explain things, never pushed for a sale etc. We couldn’t be happier with the service we received and would certainly recommend Doorfit to family, friends and work colleagues.
Fantastic service and fast delivery
Very helpful, fair price and great knowledge. Efficient delivery I will definitely use them all the time .
staff were very supportive when I changed my order but it has not arrived so can only give acceptable score......can now modify score to perfect....the customer care team have pulled out all the stops and contacted the supplier to sort out the delivery..💔❤️❤️🧡
Absolutely spot on. Good advice by phone. They sent me the wrong item but was immediately rectified as they sent me the correct item the following day.
Helpful and knowledgable staff, fast delivery, great products. Would highly recommend.
I have Securistyle window locks fitted to my home, which have various mechanical failures so I searched the web for a solution and found Doorfit. I sent an email asking for advice before I purchased, but never received an answer. I took a chance on ordering an updated version of my window locks which arrived quickly, securely packaged and at a reasonable price. After some modifications and window keep repositioning I now have usable windows again. Some advice earlier on would have been helpful.
Great quality product at competitive price
My new handles arrived in a few days and we’re just what I had expected. I haven’t fitted it yet but the quality looks and feels good.
very happy with service & how quickly we received the parts
Speedy processing and delivery. Very good thanks.
We just want to say a huge thank you to John Neville for the best and most professional service we could ever have dreamt of when buying everything for our new front door in December. The knowledge, guidance and great customer service was second to none, and everything was in stock, highly appreciated. Many thanks!
Great delivery and fitted well
Excellent we thought we were going to need a new door but these sorted it and thankfully we now have a decent like new door. The hardest bit was getting old brackets off, new ones went on easily.
Great service. Product was just right. Will definitely use them again. Spot on.
Well priced product. Standard delivery within 48 hours. No complaints!
Doorfit is rated 4.70 based on 423 reviews