Doorfit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doorfit
Read Doorfit Reviews

info@doorfit.co.uk

Tell us how Doorfit made you happy
After ordering the item I was informed me it was out of stock and a new stock would be received in a few days. When the new stock arrived the replacement part was not compatible with my system and I was promised a full refund which I have not as yet received.
With above in mind none of the statements in the review are relevant.
Good communications and service, hinges fitted a treat.
Rapid delivery. Good product and price
Received what i ordered spot on happy with sevice
great thanks
Highly recommended
Fantastic service, fast delivery time and great quality products. I’ll definitely use Doorfit again and will recommend to friends and family.
Excellent service top dollar thank you
Very good service the whole way through.
Thank you to Duncan for his prompt answers to my questions
Great service of Staff, via phone call , even went to storeroom to confirm length, should be a five , but product arrived with no screws ( DIY job so annoying)
I thought seeing this online with description and price it would be better than the item I received. Back plate was bent 😩 and quality not good 🤨 sorry
Arrived quickly, exactly what I needed to fit a handrail outdoors, couldnt get one anywhere else. Thank you for stocking them 🥳
Easy way. Good quality
Excellent service and communication. Exceptionaly quick delivery. Can't reccommend more highly.
Excellent service unfortunately I submitted the wrong description of the door handles I needed to to re-fit, my mistake. I have had to make original handles work.
Ordered via the net, catalogue helpful, order received on time, contents satisfactory. Hence one satisfied customer. Well done
I was impressed with my order and how quickly it arrived and the packaging
Had locks fitted by the most helpful fitter , was friendly very knowledgable about the products and was clean and today in his working methods
Would definitely use these again and would definitely recommend them .
Would of given a six star review if I could
Great service and hinges delivered in good time. Exactly as described
Great service - items delivered when they said, and in perfect condition. Wide range of handles in stock, found some that I ordered 10 years ago and didn’t expect to get a direct match after this time, but Doorfit had them... delighted!
Doorfit is rated 4.68 based on 486 reviews