Doorfit Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Doorfit

Tell us how Doorfit made you happy

"Easy to order, arrived really quickly and was exactly as expected"
"Found what I required easily & had it within 5 days."
"Very good and quick service. Unfortunate that replacement parts are not available, so you have to buy a complete item to obtain one part."
"Happy with the product and very helpful manager (Duncan)."
"How can I send a review when haven’t received the item"
I'm sorry you shouldn't have been sent an invitation to review a product you haven't received. I'm looking into the reasons behind the error but wanted to reply in the meantime.

Best wishes

Robert
P.s. the goods have been despatched today and will be delivered to you tomorrow.
"Perfect and great price now need to order two more"
"Super fast delivery & excellent product. Highly recommendable thank you."
"Very happy with the fixings. But the delivery was awful I paid extra for next day but didn’t receive it until five days later"
"very professional, excellent communication and excellent service!!!"
"No Complaint! Order process and delivery were spot on and the product did the job."
"Easy to use web site. Rapid delivery. Excellent service. Just tried to order a second item without success."
"The patio door lock arrived quickly to Ireland and it was as described. Packaging was good so there was little chance of damage to the item. Thanks"
"I ordered a Secure Ring Door Security Chain for our front door from Doorfit on 10th October,2018. The unit was delivered to my home the following day. It was a quality piece of hardware but unfortunately was not compatible to the door handle on the front door in that the ring would not slide over the door handle due to the thickness of the handle. This only became apparent upon offering the unit to our front door. I immediately contacted Doorfit who agreed I should return the unit for a refund, which I did. I should point out our front door and ironmongery is at least thirty years old. I am sure the Secure Ring Door Security Chain is compatible with more modern door ironmongery. I found Doorfit most helpful and understanding."
"Hi, I need bigger size please, are you able to contact me please"
"Prompt delivery, good service."
"Fitter was very pleased with the hinge which arrived to schedule at a great price"
"Rubbish. £5 delivery..Nothing after 3 days, not answering phone calls on any option, then receive a call saying no stock maybe 4 more days- for a latch? Only good thing was the money was back in my account fast."
I'm sorry our service hasn't met expectation on this occasion.

Sincerely

Robert
"I was informed there was a delay and that I could cancel if I wanted to. I decided to stick with the delay. They turned up when I was told they would Great stuff Thank you Doorfit"
"postage very expensive, almost same as the product!"
"I ordered a handle, at once l had a phone call to say out of stock, but will be in soon. It arrived when said. Very good service, would highly recommen. Thanks"
Doorfit is rated 4.68 based on 325 reviews