Doorfit Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Doorfit

Tell us how Doorfit made you happy

"So simple to fit"
"Quick and efficient"
"Reçu dans les délais, bon emballage mais un peu cher"
"Product acceptable but cost of postage at some two times the cost of item I thought excessive."
We note your comment about the carriage but in this case we have no option but to ship to Highlands of Scotland via courier because the Royal Mail will not accept aerosol canisters. The carriage cost us £23 to ship the goods which is more than we charged, nevertheless we understand why you have raised the query. We hope it won't dissuade you from ordering from us in future, we always try the find the most cost effective ways of shipping.

Yours sincerely

Robert Neil
"Great price for the parts I needed. I was told that delivery would be delayed but still received my parts quicker than expected. I wouldn't hesitate to use again"
"The service from this company has been excellent. Easy ordering process, good packaging and very quick delivery. Thoroughly recommended"
"Easy to order, arrived really quickly and was exactly as expected"
"Found what I required easily & had it within 5 days."
"Very good and quick service. Unfortunate that replacement parts are not available, so you have to buy a complete item to obtain one part."
"Happy with the product and very helpful manager (Duncan)."
"How can I send a review when haven’t received the item"
I'm sorry you shouldn't have been sent an invitation to review a product you haven't received. I'm looking into the reasons behind the error but wanted to reply in the meantime.

Best wishes

Robert
P.s. the goods have been despatched today and will be delivered to you tomorrow.
"Perfect and great price now need to order two more"
"Super fast delivery & excellent product. Highly recommendable thank you."
"Very happy with the fixings. But the delivery was awful I paid extra for next day but didn’t receive it until five days later"
"very professional, excellent communication and excellent service!!!"
"No Complaint! Order process and delivery were spot on and the product did the job."
"Easy to use web site. Rapid delivery. Excellent service. Just tried to order a second item without success."
"The patio door lock arrived quickly to Ireland and it was as described. Packaging was good so there was little chance of damage to the item. Thanks"
"I ordered a Secure Ring Door Security Chain for our front door from Doorfit on 10th October,2018. The unit was delivered to my home the following day. It was a quality piece of hardware but unfortunately was not compatible to the door handle on the front door in that the ring would not slide over the door handle due to the thickness of the handle. This only became apparent upon offering the unit to our front door. I immediately contacted Doorfit who agreed I should return the unit for a refund, which I did. I should point out our front door and ironmongery is at least thirty years old. I am sure the Secure Ring Door Security Chain is compatible with more modern door ironmongery. I found Doorfit most helpful and understanding."
"Hi, I need bigger size please, are you able to contact me please"
Doorfit is rated 4.68 based on 331 reviews