Doorfit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doorfit
Read Doorfit Reviews

info@doorfit.co.uk

Tell us how Doorfit made you happy
Doorfit arrived on time did a fabulous job ( fitted our new garage door ) no mess no fuss . Very professional. Would recommend them without hesitation.
Great service, knowledgeable and helpful staff
Excellent service
The hinge came within three days. It could have done to have come with more shims but I made some quite easily. The hing wasn’t the same as the drawing made out it to be the door Dowels were in a different place to mine and what was shown on their drawings. But I re drilled my door which wasn’t difficult and it’s working fine. Happy with the product and the company
goods arrived on time and well packed
Quality products, good selection, easy ordering process, also received a phone call from someone from a supplier that actually knows what they’re talking about! Cool.
Great service. Excellent products, although they have yet to be fitted, but previous products have been very good.
Had a new garage door fitted recently, very happy with the results from start to finish. The help I received from Doorfit staff helped me get the right door for my garage and needs, the staff took time to go through door styles and finishes, the fitter was very good, he took my old garage door out and put my new door into place but didnt secure until i was happy about where it could be fitted, as the neighbouring wall had a problem with it, after explaining the fitting options and how the door would look, i was able to ok the fit knowing why it fitted where it did, looks fantastic I would highly recommend Doorfit
My goods arrived the next day, and I am very pleased with my purchase and wouldn’t hesitate to order further items from this company, excellent.
Excellent service & excellent product at a very competitive price. Everything I would expect from a reputable company
Laminate had started peeling off the doors, very thin laminate. I will not be purchasing or recommending your company i'm afraid
We're sorry you have had problems with the finish on the hinge you ordered from us. We will contact you privately to see if we can resolve the problem for you.

Best wishes

Robert
Very good service, very prompt.
Received my order within 24 hours. Excellent!! Goods were top quality as were the staff you took the order, very knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. Can highly recommend this company.
Great service and product is first class
excellent service promt delivery of items
Excellent service, ordered replacement GU gearbox / multipoint case online. It fitted and operates perfectly. Arrived within 20 hours of ordering!
Next day delivery very good
well packaged.prompt delivery.
Easy online ordering and next day delivery. Watched the video how to fit all went perfectly well Very happy from start to finish
Why would you want to buy from anywhere else? Good price and quick delivery.
Doorfit is rated 4.70 based on 398 reviews