Doorfit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doorfit
Read Doorfit Reviews

info@doorfit.co.uk

Tell us how Doorfit made you happy
Doorfit supplied and fitted my garage door a while ago, perfect job, had a issue with heavy rain getting past the rubber Anton Edwards who fitted the door assembly came out to inspect, he advised all seals are sound and helped with plastic caps, excellent level of after sales service
Ordered some hard-to-get-hold-of window fasteners but forgot the keeps - spoke to Duncan who sourced some and got them out to me the next day. Great customer service - couldn’t get any better!
Needed a replacement arm for garage door, phoned a few garage door suppliers to no avail, phoned Doorfit, spoke to David Close who advised me to send photo of damaged arm, via email, which I did yesterday afternoon, this morning at 8.05 am, David sent me photo of replacement arm, which was in stock and ready to collect, which i did. I would recommend Doorfit to everyone who has a problem with their garage door, or if you want a new replacement garage door. A professional and attentive service, much appreciated.

M.Sandhu
Very good service. Great price as well .
Ordered 16 door handles which were on offer at a fantastic price and were delivered promptly. I’ve fitted 5 out of the 16 so far and all seem brilliant. Would definitely recommend Doorfit!
Quick delivery
Excellent customer service & very quick delivery
We have been very impressed with the service from Doorfit from the advice given in the showroom to the quality of the garage doors and the excellent work of the fitter, Adam . Will definitely recommend to others.
Although they were out of stock of my ordered locks, they phoned and replaced them with a more expensive alternative at the the same price. The order arrived promptly the next day.
Ordered part on spec but did the job brilliantly
On line order was not straight forward but was sorted with a phone call and correct goods were dispatched
Great service very prompt
Had new garage doors fitted .We are very pleased with the whole service from start to finish. The fitters both called Dave did an excellent job. Would recommend Doorfit to everyone. Jean and Kev.
Great service from the day we made contact with the company to day of installation. Dave Close the Director and Dave the fitter (along with his son) were professional, polite, took time to explain things, never pushed for a sale etc. We couldn’t be happier with the service we received and would certainly recommend Doorfit to family, friends and work colleagues.
Fantastic service and fast delivery
Very helpful, fair price and great knowledge. Efficient delivery
I will definitely use them all the time .
staff were very supportive when I changed my order but it has not arrived so can only give acceptable score......can now modify score to perfect....the customer care team have pulled out all the stops and contacted the supplier to sort out the delivery..💔❤️❤️🧡
Absolutely spot on. Good advice by phone. They sent me the wrong item but was immediately rectified as they sent me the correct item the following day.
Helpful and knowledgable staff, fast delivery, great products.
Would highly recommend.
I have Securistyle window locks fitted to my home, which have various mechanical failures so I searched the web for a solution and found Doorfit. I sent an email asking for advice before I purchased, but never received an answer. I took a chance on ordering an updated version of my window locks which arrived quickly, securely packaged and at a reasonable price. After some modifications and window keep repositioning I now have usable windows again. Some advice earlier on would have been helpful.
Doorfit is rated 4.71 based on 432 reviews