Doorfit Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Doorfit

How would you rate Doorfit?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Good service rite part"
"accurately described products and speedy delivery. Thanks!"
"Made the French doors much more secure!"
"The product was very good however my only concern at first was noticing that the goods had obviously been returned due to sellotape fastening of plastic packaging. Due to time / need the product was fine but no fasteners."
Thanks for your review I'm sorry to hear the product didn't arrive in perfect condition. To be straight with you, it seems we are struggling to get hold of this product from the manufacturer and we only had a couple in stock, both of which were opened. Our sales person sent you the product to fulfil the order but should have contacted you to ask whether you were happy to accept an opened package, but didn't do so. My apologies. I can assure you it's not our normal policy to despatch split packs.
"Quick delivery"
"They sent me what I ordered - promptly and in good order."
"Product arrived by return and is as described so would have no qualms in using them again."
"Excellent service!"
"Paul Joiner at Doorfit is incredibly helpful & knowledgeable. I send him a photo of some handle or lock we need to replace and he always finds me a solution even for discontinued lines. Great customer service, many thanks!"
"Delivered as they said. I had written to note no del instructions option and they made del happen and we're very courteous and responsive"
"good service and parts fitted well"
"I rang this morning about a lock problem, your engineer was out there and resolved the problem within the hour. Your possibly the best company I have dealt with in a long time. I have been buying from you for many years and recommend others as well. Anyone that needs good service with friendly professional staff from start to finish should use DOORFIT"
"Cost effective and great service ."
"Supplied what I asked for. Item was out of stock initially and I was immediately informed and given the chance to cancel. I kept the order and the item was shipped a couple of weeks later when it came into stock."
"No problems - easy to use"
"great service, item was out of stock but called us back and delivery was received within 3 working days"
"A quality product, delivered in a timely manner, would recommend the s company and service."
"Perfect fit to replace door handle which was over twenty years old. The only small difference was the handle itself was about 1/4 inch smaller - but the plate itself fitted perfectly, even used the old screw holes!"
"Efficient and effective service. No problems!"
"Very happy my grandson thinks it looks like a pair of handcuffs. It's easy to use and looks good.By the way this is my old email address. My new email address is sharfinn18@gmail.com Thank you Mrs s finney"
Doorfit is rated 4.71 based on 270 reviews