Domex Appliance Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services
Read Domex Appliance Services Reviews

About Domex Appliance Services:

At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

Unit C, Surrey Business ParkWeston RoadGreater London

Tell us how Domex Appliance Services made you happy
Victor was amazing and far superior to previous engineers from Bosch/Neff.I will be using Domex in future.Victor was polite, showed ID, wore shoe covers and took great care in my kitchen not to damage anything whilst removing my dishwasher.He went above and beyond and was efficient and polite and caring.Fantastic company !
Fast service, clear pricing, polite engineer and worked in a clean and tidy manner.
What amazing service. Booked repair on line at 19.50 last night and the engineer arrived at 9.30 this morning! Problem fixed. Thank you Domex.
Professional from the moment I telephoned to book an engineer to fix our Samsung washing machine.
Boris arrived promptly on the morning of the appointment. He was efficient and clearly knew what he was doing. Our washing machine was repaired within 45 minutes. We are very happy with the service we received especially during this Covid-19 crisis.
I have just started to use D&G after returning to UK. Very impressed from my first call for assistance. 'Phone staff dealt well with all my calls; appointment made within few days, delay with delivery of needed part explained; when engineer came to repair, he was polite and worked well with current 'distancing' issues. Good all 'round service!
We had excellent, prompt service from Alexis, who came to repair our washer drier. Very friendly and knowledgeable....and he worked brilliantly, and patiently, around the chaos in our kitchen. Thank you!
job ref:20100445 4th March 2020.
Our Engineer Victor was fantastic! He fixed the machine quickly and efficiently. He was extremely polite and courteous. Thank you!
I reported fault with my electric oven and within 48hrs, Martin (the engineer) was able to come and take a look. He was fix it there and then, the costs seemed very reasonable and the pricing was all explained to me before the visit. Polite and efficient service, I was very happy with my experience.
Alexis is a very polite and professional technician, although he had to visit on 3 occasions (NOT HIS FAULT) he did leave our dishwasher working perfectly, and was calm throughout what must have been a very frustrating repair, I only wish we could have shook his hand by way of thanks, unfortunately because of Covid19 we couldn't, so thanks very much Alexis, much appreciated
from Mr & Mrs Kifford
Viktor was very polite and professional respecting social distancing at all time and the washer is fixed good job all round
Great communication and experienced engineers providing friendly and efficient service
Victor come on time, did a great job, very professional. Highly recommended!!!
Came on time did a good job and knows what he's doing will recommend service.
Victor did a great job! All done quickly and cleanly
20140074 job ref- first class
Victor from Domex came last Friday to see why the washing machine wasn’t spinning and today 31.03.20 to fix the new mother board to my washing machine. He called me on both occasions to let me know what time he would be arriving, he was very helpful and polite.
Hello,

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear that you are pleased with our washing machine repair service.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions - we are more than happy to help.

Kind Regards

Domex Team
I was extremely satisfied with the repair to my washing machine carried out by Domex service engineer, Alexis, recently. Firstly, I was impressed that someone could come out to me on the very day that I reported a fault (I had been told that I would have to wait well over a week, but that was using a different service company). Secondly, Alexis called me, as promised, half an hour before he was due to arrive, and then turned up on the dot. He was very pleasant and polite and carried out the repair quickly and efficiently. I would not hesitate to recommend this company, and Alexis in particular.
Amazing company my washing machine is happy again repair man was helpful and listen and and answered questions on how to keep my washing working i have been let down by hotpoint and months of having a damaged washing machine now today its back to being a great washing machine thankyou so much i will make sure everyone knows to come to you guys as you get things done you call before you arrive you cantrack driver truly amazing company
DOMEX are a professional service organisation that not only understands, but also implements what is know as Total Quality Management. From booking, through diagnostics and repair, to payment of accounts, every employee is polite, efficient, and knows their job. How rare! Well done to all at DOMEX.
Christopher Andrews.
Managing Director Philips International (retd)
Engineer Alexis was very efficient and explained what repairs were being undertaken and why.
Domex Appliance Services is rated 4.78 based on 989 reviews