Domex Appliance Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services
Read Domex Appliance Services Reviews

About Domex Appliance Services:

At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

Unit C, Surrey Business ParkWeston RoadGreater London,

Tell us how Domex Appliance Services made you happy
Gabon was fantastic. He came round today to fix our washing machine. He arrived on time, was super friendly, professional and completed the job quickly and efficiently. He also complied with COVID-19 guidelines. He is an asset to Domex.
Florin was an absolute professional. He phoned as promised and attended on time complying with all current covid requirements. He ran through diagnostics. After that he provided honest and very professional advice.
Despite my washing machine gone beyond repair I'm quite happy with the service both from Domex online and Florin. Recommend 👍
We were very impressed with Daniel who repaired are fridge.He was very professional and polite.
Job ref: 20390072 Engineer Vlady
Absolutely brilliant engineer did a fantastic job my freezer was repaired efficiently and I am completely satisfied. Highly recommend Vlady from Domex.
Youre engineer Alexis was called out to cure problem with lack of detergent during the wash. He was very pleasant and efficient,the repair was carried out quickly with no fuss. I was very pleased with the whole visit plus we reported the fault 30-09-20 and the visit was carried within the time limit given on1-10-20, very pleased.
The engineer Boris was very knowledgeable and took time to explain the problem,repair the appliance and make sure it was working correctly. It was a very satisfactory and I would have no hesitation in using your company again
D Smith
Job ref 203390359
Very pleased. The engineer, Erjon, was very thorough and polite. He explained all and found the problem with our wash machine. Excellent Service.
everything was right.. Alexis phoned first then arrived within 1/2 hour. put his overshoes on and sanitised himself. very smartly dressed, polite and friendly. Had the right parts with him. Fixed the machine and put it back.
Very impresive service all round
Exceptional from start to finish. Needed my electric oven repaired and chose Domex based on reviews.

Booking a service was simple. They were very clear on process and (fair) pricing.

Repairer arrived within allotted slot, explained the issue with my oven and fixed on the spot in double-quick time. Payment was exactly as promised with no hidden surprises.

Highly recommended and will definitely use again.
Excellent. I felt confident with the skilled engineers. They explained the problem and how it was resolved. The pricing system was fair and clearly explained. My initial phone contact was pleasant , polite and professional keeping me updated.
A first class service arrived when the said they would fixed problem,explained what was wrong with Microwave.
Fantastic service and easy to book. I would highly recommend this company. The engineer was friendly, knowledgeable, patient and very honest only charging for the call out. We had an issue with our washing machine which we wanted to check. Whilst he was not able to find any faults, the fact he checked the machine and provided some suggestions to prevent future problems has saved us money in terms of not having to go out and buy a new machine.
It was a successful repair even if it was an anxious moment whether the engineer had time to do it or not so I was over the moon after being without a fridge for over a week.
Delighted with this service. My engineer Andrei was so polite and courteous. He was determined to get to the bottom of the issues with my machine and took time to ensure he had solved the problem. My machine when new, was very high quality and expensive. I am delighted to have it back working as well as ever and not to have to buy a new one. Thanks for sticking at it Andrei! Can't recommend you, and Domex highly enough.
Helpful friendly and professional and saved me from purchasing a costly washing dryer and was repaired
I do t think I ever was so happy with the service I received. The man that came to sort out my machine was just awesome. Polite, funny and professional. If all your engineers are like SVET then we'll done if not then SVET can train them how to provide excellent service. Definitely and highly recommend Domex appliances. Thank you again
Venko the plumber who fixed our machine was great! He took appropriate measures during this pandemic and was quick at figuring out the problem and fixing it with great ease. Thank you so much!
I was astounded by the care and attention they gave to repairing my washing machine. I believe the engineer's name is Alex Dragmea. you should be proud of him, he went above and beyond expectations.
JOB 20341846. Quick and efficient repair. Very satisfied.
Job Ref Noo. 20360030

Stan came and fixed the problem at no time at all. He was courteous and explained everything. Truly an asset to the company. Thank you Stan:)
Domex Appliance Services is rated 4.79 based on 1,068 reviews