Domex Appliance Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services
Read Domex Appliance Services Reviews

About Domex Appliance Services:

At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

Unit C, Surrey Business ParkWeston RoadGreater London

Tell us how Domex Appliance Services made you happy
The Engineer who visited us Daniel job reference 20240979 was very professional and took all measurements re protection from COIVD 19 . He did the job we called for , and cleaned and cleared before leaving, told us all the necessary information and guidance .

very pleased with the service , the booking time and the engineer Daniel
I have lived In london for years and got used to be ripped off and get a bad service. Domex has restored my confidence in the service industry
DOMEX PROVED TO BE RESPONSIVE EFFICIENT PROFESSIONAL AT FAIR PRICES THANK YOU
Victor from your team was very helpful and friendly, he has fix the washing machine
Customer service was amazing from the initial phone call all the way to the visit by an engineer called Gancho. He was super kind, helpful and great at his work. Punctual and super cheerful with a big smile on his face! From now on, I will be sure to insure all my domestic appliances with this amazing company and have recommended all my friends to it. It is the best decision you will ever make!
Faultless service from an engineer called Chris. It was a warrantee repair...quickly and professionally executed - and the machine is now working perfectly.
A speedy response (came the next day), fixed the problem and great value for money
Great service
Great customer service experience. Appointment setting was efficient and easy. Tracking the appointment and likely arrival time was online. Engineer called before arriving. Engineer was professional, friendly and respectful of our home (putting covers over his shoes when he arrived). Engineer also gave us tips to cost effectively prevent future issues.
Excellent company, response and communication from start to finish. Engineer Stan arrived on time and were friendly and professional, fast accurate fault diagnostic and repair (5* engineer).
easy booking, transparent charges and reliable service
Ivo the engineer was prompt, extremely polite and efficient. He explained the problem very clearly, demonstrated that the repair solved the fault.
Very impressed with the service he provided
I would recommend them as they are professional and friendly.
Contact from start to finish was exceptional. Communication was clear and articulate. Engineer Stan plus his supervisor arrived on time and were friendly and professional.
The fault was an unusal one, but the service I got was not only diagnostic but helpful to my decision making - no hard sell, just honest advice. The guys on the customer support desks are incredible too. I hate it when things break or go wrong, but Domex really make things much easier. Thank you.
Highly recommended. If you need any appliance services, check out Domex and don't look any further! A team of engineer experts- friendly/efficient/ knowledgeable. The job was done very well and in a quick manner ( compared to other companes)
Great professionals. You will not regret by choosing this company!
My job reference is 20230144 and engineer name is Mr. Michal. He is really good at his job and patiently checked the entire washing machine to find the root cause of the problem. Really appreciate his dedication and would definitely recommend DOMEX.
First rate repair by your engineer of a Samsung fridge-freezer. Prompt and efficient service, correctly diagnosed and quickly fixed a mechanical problem.. Clearly knew his stuff. Very impressed.
Company responded very quickly and repair to my washing machine carried out within a couple of days. Shiraz was an excellent mechanic, polite and friendly, would certainly recommend the service
Many thanks to the engineer Gabrier and his manager who carried out a repair to my BeKo cooker main oven, the fan needed to be replaced and now works perfectly.
To whom it may concern.
We just want to give great appreciation to the engineer Daniel whom you send to us on the 07.05.2020, Job reference no is 20180715. He operated within the regulations of Covid 19. He had time to listen to us without rushing us, basically he is kind, polite and is a good listener. The job was well done.
As a first timer, very happy with response and service.
The engineer Plamen, was so friendly and my dog loved him
Domex Appliance Services is rated 4.79 based on 1,014 reviews