Doggie Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doggie Solutions
Read Doggie Solutions Reviews

About Doggie Solutions:

We offer a wide range of products including, Dog beds uk made, Dog Toys, Dog Crates, Puppy Pens and Puppy Cages, training collars and Much More.

info@doggiesolutions.co.uk

Tell us how Doggie Solutions made you happy
Not yet received!
Had confirmation email of complete order processed and ready for despatchwithin hours of placed order. Then had 2 seperate refunds but not explanations for the refunds over the next 4 working days. Order despatched after 4 working days. Received order with a shortfall, hand written alterations to order invoice in delivery which arrived 2 days later, which was 6 days after order placed. No communication to say my order had been altered or that there was insufficient stock to complete my order, even tho I had contacted them to find out why order was taking so long and not a word was said about lack of stock. No communication to explain refunds. Contacted them by phone after receiving delivery for an explanation, didn't find them helpful at all. First time using this company, Very disappointed will not be using them again. Customer satisfaction and correspondence does not seem to be high on the company agenda. Would not recommend to anyone
After 2 weeks item still not received, even though I had received confirmation it was ready to be dispatched. When I telephoned to find out where it was I was told the colour was no longer available. They claimed they had sent an email but non received, not even to junk. We agreed they would send a second choice of colour, still not received! AVOID
Hi Looking to order the 42" crate and a cover. Rather concerned to read that the cover seems to be too small for this? Is this correct?
Thank you for your enquiry. The crate covers in both the one door and the two door versions are designed to fit our settle-down and premium range of crates (the XL crate is 42"L x 28"W x 31"H). The 42"/XL cover will also fit on the heavy duty crates, however the heavy duty 42"/XL crate is about 1" shorter (it is 41.5"L x 28"W x 30"H ) but the cover will still work well with it. Even the Dog-Life 42"/XL training den crates we stock can still be used with the 42" cover. The Dog-llife XL crates are a little smaller at 42"L x 27"W x 30.5"H than our own range ones so the over will go on but bit a fraction big. Hope this helps. If we can help further please do let us know.
It still hasn't arrived after 2 weeks. No communication whatsoever. Cannot review the non-existent .
Bitterly disappointed with this bed and the service. Bed arrived and my 12 week old puppy took 3 mins to find the label and rip the fabric and destroy the bed.
Doggie Solutions 1 star review on 12th May 2020
the trigger broke before I even got to use it - rubbish really
I ordered dog bones and 2 days later I was sent a Hermes tracking number which didn't work and said they hadn't received the package yet. For 3 days I tried and it still hadn't received my order.Had to put in a Paypal dispute to get a refund.
Didn't arrive, no notification why?
Have not received our order yet!
Sadly the website does not appear to be formatted for mobile phones and therefore makes navigation of the checkout process very painful!!
I have STLL not received my order
Bloody useless,far too small for pup.
Ordered on 6th of April said 2/3 days delivery then hit email saying it’s out of stock and I’m still awaiting delivery
Ordered on 31/03, email on 01/04 stated ready for dispatch, still not received it and it's now 12/04. Very poor service. Unable to review the dog bed as I stil don't have it.
Haven’t received the items yet despite being charged and being asked to write a review so not very happy to be honest. I wasn’t contacted to be informed of a delay to shipping my items and only found out when I called them, as above I was still charged despite being told on the phone the items weren’t in stock and had been ordered in.
I have not received my purchase!!!!!
Hasn’t arrived
The items have not yet been received. I appreciate difficult times but an email to advise of delays would be appreciated instead of asking for a review
Doggie Solutions is rated 4.59 based on 4,621 reviews