Direct unlocks Reviews

Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
Read Direct unlocks Reviews
Paid them two times, after 5 days they still cannot unlock it. They said they would offer a full refund; I emailed them my receipt showing the payment of the phone. No response from them. I e-mail them the the proof of purchase of my phone repeatedly. They do not read the e-mails and do not reply to e-mails. In summary, I'm dissatisfied with their services because: 1. They do not disclose the full price upfront; they asked for a small amount then requested more money afterwards 2. They don't refund your money if they are not able to unlock the phone; they ask for a proof of purchase and then don't reply to your e-mails; they assume your phone is blocked/banned and is the your fault - here they are dishonest because checking if phone is blocked is a free service that they should use before asking for money
Had my money for 2 months don't reply to my emails this company is a total scam go elsewhere biggest mistake I've ever made trusting these they need to cease trading ripping people off
Hi Stuart, the website is not a scam, you only have to see other review sites to see that to be the case, we process 100's or orders daily and pride ourselves on being the best unlocking company globally. If you explain the situation as to why you believe its a scam then perhaps we can assist you.
It's an SCAM I purchase a service since march 2019 is October and nothing, I sent a lot of emails and nothing. The service I purchase was an icloud activation "PREMIUM", don't give Your money to this trash people I give one star because I can't select zero
Hi VIncent, without your order IMEI I cannot look into this for you, but I can assure you the site is not a scam as you put it.
I paid initially for a check to be done on my handset. Direct Unlocks returned to me with good news the handset can be unlocked, for a further fee. I did go ahead with the second payment. They then returned to me a week later with an update that unfortunately they could not unlock my handset. Instead of a refund, they offer me credit which is useless to me. If I wanted a refund I had to prove the handset was not in contract or blacklisted, which it wasn’t. They conveniently offer a link to a site to perform a free check. What do you know my phone was blacklisted. (It absolutely isn’t) I bought the phone prepay and it was sealed in a box direct from Vodafone. I paid an independent provider to carry out a health check on my handset, what do you know 100% clean. (1) It’s clear they have affiliates with the health check site they gave me a link to, also note this related site has just as terrible a reputation. (2) They were paid a fee to check if the phone was eligible to unlock. Why say it can be unlocked then not fulfill the deal, then not offer a refund. I will tell you why these guys are 100% untrustworthy. Do NOT do business with these guys. I took a chance out of desperation do please learn from my mistakes. You will only lose your money!
Hi Nicholas, sorry to hear that your device came back as being barred, you should of been refunded with vouchers to use towards another unlock. We advise that the service does not work on barred devices.
Lost hope...this is a scam. LOST 150 USD TO THEM. Waited for nearly 3 months. Tried two different iphones (Xr ans Xs). NO RESULTS. For each phone they told me it could not be unlocked and I could not get a refund, although I verified the phones before submitting on their suggeted websites (swappa). Now they do not reply to refund requests. AVOID UNLESS YOU GOT MONEY TO SPARE!!! Exchanged some messages with "Luke", who stopped replying as soon as things went south. Worst service I've ever experienced.
They aren't upfront or trustworthy. In my case they I purchased a pre-order (had no idea there was more to come) after the initial check they ask me for more money 42USD along with an email saying I should also check on a third party website if my phone was blacklisted/lost/stolen (why don't they suggest this check beforehand, and why did my 20USD didn't pay for this check) after I decline via email to work with them they responded they could lower the price (another scam alert)... I should've read all the coments from this and other sites before giving that company 20USD for nothing.
Hi Nelson, sorry to hear that you are not happy with the service, the total cost of the unlock is advised at the time of purchase so I'm shocked at this review, to be honest. Your money is not lost either, you can simply upgrade to the unlock or we can arrange vouchers for you for another website purchase.
It's been over 15 days and my phone is still not unlocked - there's hidden payments everywhere. Don't come back to your emails - deserve to be liquidated. Absolute Scum of the earth
Hi, sorry to hear that your unlock has exceeded your expected time frame, could I please take your IMEI so that I can look into this order for you?
Frauds they looted me more then 10 months and still they are saying we're trying
Hi Suleman, can I have your order IMEI please as this does not sound correct.
These Guys are Crooks there is NO statement on there website that says there are further charges they take your initial payment then say track your order so it then goes to 50% then Please pay a further 19.99 to complete your order.CRIMINAL
This company is nothing more than a bait and switch criminal operation. They take your initial payment and then ask for more. When you try to find out how much they go silent and just take your first payment
Hi Robert, sorry that you did not realize the cost of the service, however your review is simply not correct, the total cost of the service is advised to you at the time of purchase.
Hi Robert, can I take your order IMEI please so that I can look at a refund for you as you are clearly unhappy with the service that we offer.
Don’t use their service. They fool you with an initial payment and then ask for a second one twice as expensive and no refund !!!
Hi Laurent, sorry that you are not happy with the payment policy on the site, please do note that the total cost of the service is shown at the time of the initial purchase.
Complete scammer website
took my money 100.00 no service will not respond to emails complete rip off
Good morning Richard, if you can supply me with your IMEI I can look further into this for you, sorry you are unhappy with the service, I would guess that you tried to unlock a stolen/barred device.
After paying for this service and waiting over 90 days still the phone is locked and they won't respond to emails. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!! Any good reviews you read is because they have been paid. No matter how many reviews you read here the reply from Direct Unlocks is always the same. I am at 17 emails with no reply or resolution. This is always their reply from Direct Unlocks If you are having any problems with a purchase please email and the team can help
Sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the service you have received if you can please let me have your IMEI so I can look into this for you.
First, the website made me pay $20 without clearly stating that there will be more charges (Order ID 10984268). Seconds after making that payment, I am asked to pay $37 more with the guarantee that the phone will be unlocked and there will be no further charges. This is clearly a deception. Second, even when I paid another $37 for unlocking (Order ID 10984274), the service was not delivered. I was told that a special service is required (premium service) and this time again it was mentioned that phone unlock will be guaranteed and there will be no further charges. I had clearly read the terms and conditions, and refund policy and those never said that the phone must not be in-contract. If my phone contract was already over, why would I bother using services like these? I can contact my service provider, and ask them to unlock my cell phone. Also, at that time, I got a message that I should use swappa.com to check my IMEI before ordering premium service Third, even after paying more $30 (Order ID 10988924) for premium service, the service was still not delivered, giving me the same message that more premium service required. The error message this time was my phone is in a contract and blacklisted, and this time it referenced cleancheck.me website instead of swappa. Why didn't the website mentioned in the first place that people should use cleancheck.me before they start paying the first initial $19? Why didn't the website mention that they will require more and more money at every step and they will never deliver the service? Please explain how is your service not a scam?
Hi Peeyush, we have already replied to you previously. The amount is shown at the time of purchase so your review is not correct in that regard. We also cannot be held responsible if you tried to unlock a lost/stolen device.
After paid 140€ and 3weeks of waiting to unlock an iPhone xs mas they disappeared without giving me the service, refund and not even answering the emails. Really disappointed
Sorry to read this review, if you can let me have the order IMEI I can look into this for you.
I told you that on March 12, I contracted with this company the unlocking services and I have more than 120 days waiting for a solution. I write to them and they do not answer my mail for the return of my money. is a gotcha.
Hi Edgar, sorry to hear that this was not resolved, if you can let me have your IMEI I can look deeper into this order for you.
Scammers. Had the same experience as the other reviewers on this site. Try to reverse the payment by contacting the bank. Avoid at all costs, do not pay the second amount. Wish I had seen the reviews first!
I submited a unlock feb 6th and still aint done now noone answeres me i paid 90 dollars i want my momey back
Hi Belinda, did you ever get this resolved in the end? If not id you let me have your IMEI number I can ensure that its been taken care of for you.
Direct unlocks UK is a total scam, a fraudulent company just to take money from you. I have read their ad twice on their website and I couldn't find anywhere that the $19.99 charge they offer to unlock an iPhone is just a pre-order. I paid it, and they come back now and tell me I have to pay $81 extra to have it fully unlock and there is no refund. Don't do business with them.
Direct unlocks is rated 2.27 based on 63 reviews