Direct unlocks Reviews

Difficult
Read Direct unlocks Reviews
Fast and top service.
Hi Lile

Thanks for your review of our service, we are glad to hear that your phone is now unlocked.
This is a scam.... be aware !!!!!!
They are totally fraud website. They asked me to pay $24 to unlock, then once I paid, they asked me to pay $299 more... they said initial payment just for the validation.

Stay away !!!!! This is a scam
Paid them two times, after 5 days they still cannot unlock it. They said they would offer a full refund; I emailed them my receipt showing the payment of the phone. No response from them.
I e-mail them the the proof of purchase of my phone repeatedly. They do not read the e-mails and do not reply to e-mails.

In summary, I'm dissatisfied with their services because:
1. They do not disclose the full price upfront; they asked for a small amount then requested more money afterwards
2. They don't refund your money if they are not able to unlock the phone; they ask for a proof of purchase and then don't reply to your e-mails; they assume your phone is blocked/banned and is the your fault - here they are dishonest because checking if phone is blocked is a free service that they should use before asking for money
trustworthy service for unlocking iphones, but a little expensive
Useful and reliable
G
Well done .And job completes on time
Took a little longer than expected but overall a good experience
Falsely advertised price charged. $19.99 was advertised but $61 in total charged to unlock it.
Did as expected very quickly. Also, excellent tutorials!!
Quick n easy
Wonderful Company
Exellent with accuracy
Sorted but beware extra fee
I ordered the service to have my phone unlocked from a network to which it was locked, and I was so busy working I had actually forgotten that I had ordered the service I was on the road one day and I got a message that the phone was now opened ....I was pleasantly surprised...
Thanks Guys
Good service bit expensive paid £17 then was asked for a further £19 to recive the code so
Great service - very happy.
Was told one price then had to pay other price aswell which together came to around £40...but the code work the phone is unlocked so all good in the end ...code was sent within 24 hours
They absolutely delivered the unlock within a week. I’m happy with the results.
What I did not like is the enticement of 19.99 and me not knowing how much a service like this costs I jump on it, then I get an email oh that’ll be another 120.00 thanks for your preorder please pay. Then I pay that. And they say it may be even more money For any other reason. Ultimately it all together was 140 bucks but I was taken aback by this scheme. Upsetting and yet overall my device is unlocked and I am grateful.
Excellent, a great way of unlocking your phone
Great service worked just fine
Great service