Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh Avenue
Barker Business Park
Ripon
HG4 5FG, ,

I sent my precious super 8 film with great trepidation to Digital Converters, I needn't have worried, they did a great job and fulfilled every promise. I certainly recommend them.
Sent 6 vhs tapes to be converted for my partner as a surprise for his birthday. They came back quickly and the quality outstanding. The discs are as clear as the day they were videoed. Would 100% recommend and I’m now hunting out anymore old tapes I can send to get converted
From start to finish the service has been very impressive. We had a number of old cine films to convert and initially the price was very attractive. Email acknowledgements along the way were reassuring and the processing speed of our 37 films was quicker than we expected. Having now received the digital conversions of our films, they have more than met expectations. The background music that has been added provides the finishing touch and seems very well chosen. All in we feel we have had good value for money and would recommend the business. Thank you!
So pleased we converted our videos to dvd, the quality is excellent and lovely to preserve our memories
I was looking for a way of copying my parents 8mm film on to either CD or USB and Digital Converters seemed to have the best combination of reviews and prices. The process of ordering and then despatching the films was very easy and the digital versions were returned in about a week. Having watched some of them the quality seems very good.
The Digital Converters team did a great job coverting hundreds of my late father's slides into a digital format. This meant I was able to give my sister a lovely surprise for a big birthday.
Brilliant service. Highly recommended.
Absolutely delighted with this service. A top quality transfer quickly converted from Hi8 to DVD. I’m using Digital Converters again to preserve invaluable memories.
Great service, I was kept up to date with exactly what was happening with my videos. It’s great now having my memories on a usb stick which I can now just plug into my tv & watch whenever I want.
Excellent customer service. The returning digital items were delayed in the post, I had an immediate response from the customer service team, who solved the problem immediately.
Fast ,efficient and reliable service
I had a short video of my parents' wedding converted to DVD, USB & Cloud for their Golden Wedding. Absolutely delighted with the service! I ordered quite near to the date but still received it on time as requested. Highly efficient, well presented and excellent quality... would highly recommend.
Really pleased with the service from this company - very speedy and great communication so I always knew what stage my videos were at. Great to be able to watch our wedding again, which was on video from 27 years ago! Would definitely recommend.
So impressed, will definitely be using again!
Superb technical support and customer experience.
Brilliant quick and efficient service, will definitely use again
Very pleased with my dvd's and quick service
So pleased with the service transfer a vhs on to a DVD and memory stick service was so quick only took a week and you can track it witch is fab
I recently sent a family video to be converted into into Dvd’s . The whole process was easy to arrange and my copies arrived within a few days. I was very pleased with this service and wouldn’t hesitate to use again or recommend.
Quick service at a great price and converted a previous vhs cassette into a USB and had great memories being able to what again after so many years in the attic
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 6,044 reviews