Digital Converters Reviews

4.9
Based on 7,392 reviews
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

Digital Converters 5 star review on 14th March 2022
Elaine Barrett
Digital Converters 5 star review on 2nd February 2022
Hiromi Ryan
Absolutely brilliant, so happy to see these precious moments again, great quality.
Digital Converters 5 star review on 14th August 2022
Excellent customer service and really pleased with usb…. Many thanks
Great service. Easy to post off my VHS, good communication telling me that they had arrived as well as updating me when process was completed, tapes being shipped back and the overall digital download process was simple. Not sure if they are competitively priced but couldn't fault the service and quality.
Brilliant service, super quick turnaround and well priced. Many thanks, will use this service in the future.
Digital Converters service is brilliant! Very quick and efficient Thank you!
Perfect service from start to finish. Ordering was straight forward. I used the pick up service and it was great. Kept informed throughout. So happy to be able to see memories again 🥰
Very fast service, original tape returned safely, cannot fault their service! Definitely recommend. Thank you!
I have used DC on a number of occasions with great results backed up by a responsive and extremely helpful service. The turnaround time is excellent and their website is very clear and easy to use. I have also made full use of the offers they sometimes have which are excellent value. I still have more cine films to convert and I will continue to use DC in the future.
So happy with my old VHS video being transferred into a format I can watch. It was a fast efficient service. Will definitely use this company again.
Fabulous easy service, would highly recommend.
I'm very pleased with the service, I would definitely recommend, and use again. Thanks for your help
It’s been 30 years since I looked at recordings of my children! How special it is to revisit memories I thought I would never get to see again. Before I sent the tapes off, I read quite a few feedbacks first. Those reviews gave me a lot of reassurance to go ahead with it. And I am sooo glad I did it! Now, I share these clips with my children( not children anymore) and I will treasure the laughs we have now looking back on their silly moments! So, I cannot thank digital converters enough to allow us these special moments again. Thank you again.
Great service, great customer service too. So happy with the USB of our wedding video. We watched it on the evening of our Silver Wedding, it was magical :) Thank you Digital Converters!
Brilliant, friendly, professional company. I was a bit nervous about sending my precious old video/ camcorder films away but I needn’t have worried. They did a superb job and it’s really lovely to be able to relive these old memories once more. They can even add music if you have the really old stuff like Cine8 which didn’t have any sound. 5 star service, I can highly recommend them!
Great service. Quick 100% recommend
Simple and easy to use. Would use again.
I highly recommend digital converters. Extremely quick service , safe and secure . Simply post off your items and within a few days Its happy days with your memories once again.
was really impressed with the seamless service and they took this half baked video tape that had no sound or a tinted picture and made into something we could actually watch! super happy with it and them.
Excellent service and great communication, highly recommended.
Quick, efficient service. Got the remainder of my video tapes converted. Excellent communication and a fair price
Digital Converters is rated 4.9 based on 7,392 reviews