Designer Wallpapers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Designer Wallpapers
Read Designer Wallpapers Reviews

support@designerwallpapers.co.uk

4 Hepscott Road

It was a very straightforward transaction and a good price. No delivery charge either!
Very pleased with the designs I purchased. Extremely speedy and efficient service. Thank you
Love my wallpaper. The only thing that would really help customers and decorators, is to make the rolls longer. I bought 2 rolls at nearly 70 quid each and I have so much waste! It is a ploy to get people to buy more rolls. My decorator was astounded and said he had come across this time and again. Although I am really thrilled with the effect, I have ultimately wasted a lot of money and now am trying to think of how I can use up the waste!
Thank you for the samples you sent, still pinned to the wall decision awaited. Excellent and quick service in sending the samples and all free of charge.
V G .would have liked the deaigns to be much smaler
Wonderful choice, good service
Ordered a sample..received within 2 days...company very efficient.. love the wallpaper
Fabulous quality wallpaper which attracts many positive comments. Unusual design that matches perfectly the rest of the room. Couldn't be more pleased.
I received my wallpaper today and it is better than expected. I find the service of Designer Wallpapers to be very professional as in my research, this was the only company that offered free samples which I got prior to buying. I even managed to get a discount, which made it even better. Great service and quick delivery. I would definitely recommend Designer Wallpapers.
Excellent service and very helpful customer service
Not great
Very nice paper but delicate surface you must be careful as it's a dark colour looks very classy when hung against white woodwork.
Designer Wallpapers 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Beautiful paper that went on like a dream. Placed order which arrived the next day, great online shopping experience
Designer Wallpapers 5 star review on 5th April 2021
Samples came super quick and were Large enough to see a good portion of the image so you got a real sense of the paper
The wallpaper quality was superb and the colour exactly what we wanted
Site had the designs I was looking for. Easy to navigate. Cannot fault the service
Beautiful colours and designs and very good quality paper, well pleased
Really competitively priced and excellent service. My order arrived promptly and well packaged. I over ordered and was able to return the excess roll for a refund. I will definitely be ordering again.
The product was as described and I received it the next day, excellent service.
Excellent and efficient sample service, really helps when making the big decision.
Designer Wallpapers is rated 4.85 based on 1,706 reviews