Designer Wallpapers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Designer Wallpapers
Read Designer Wallpapers Reviews

support@designerwallpapers.co.uk

4 Hepscott Road

Really good service, fast, helpful.
Excellent Customer Service at Designer Wallpapers . Professional friendly service aimed at providing quality and customer satisfaction . Thank you Designer Wallpapers
Very pleased with my order prompt delivery excellent !!!
Excellent product selection of the highest quality. Team has good communication throughout.
Excellent service and quick delivery. Good savings on wall paper prices. I phoned and spoke to a lovely lady about my order if it was in stock.
Designer Wallpapers 5 star review on 15th July 2020
Excellent service and help.
Ordered a sample first, which arrived promptly, in spite of the current viral climate! I used the ‘number of rolls’ calculator, which was extremely simple and took the stress away. Once ordered the paper arrived quickly, well packaged-but not over packaged, and in perfect condition. Also the wallpaper is excellent quality and went up like a dream. Perfect!
Designer Wallpapers 5 star review on 15th July 2020
Very efficient in sending requested samples and the ordering process from start to finish was first class .
I love my new wallpaper!
. Excellent quality and wonderful design , very happy with the service
Excellent service and follow up
Recently papered our cloakroom (2-rolls) with one of Osborn & Littles 'expensive wallpapers.
Apart from working in a confined space, everyone is pleased with end result.
Designer Wallpapers 5 star review on 11th July 2020
Quick hassle free service and the wallpaper was stunning and really good quality
This is the best online wallpaper shop! Their sample service is perfect and if you have any questions, you'll get an answer very quickly. I recommend it!!!
Lovely wallpapers and very good costumer service!
Samples are beautiful. I'm not ready quite yet to order but have been very impressed with your service and quality of goods. Thank you!
Fabric arrived and well packaged. Excellent price. Have and used before and highly recommend.
Excellent service and amazing mural. Thank you very much
This company were great to deal with and my wallpaper would take your breath away.
Thank you Designer Wallpaper.

Colette Mc Mullen,

Dublin, Ireland
I only ordered samples but I'm extremely impressed with them, the colours are beautiful. I will be ordering more samples in the future because I just can't make up my mind which I'd like in my home, they are all so beautiful.
Designer Wallpapers is rated 4.86 based on 973 reviews