Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

Edward Thomas
Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd 5 star review on 25th February 2017
Becky Anderton
More Photos & Videos
Really impressed with the service. The tv we brought is a good quality and for a good price. Quick delivery, emails informing of delivery times and all other information we may need. Would definitely buy from this company again.
Delivered early; good price and good quality.
Exellent to deal with and next day delivery
I would have put very good but for the fact that, after I purchased it, I found out that there are discount coupons on line so I paid full price instead of a lower one.
Came quickly. Laptop was a return and was in as good as new condition.
I was searching for a good deal on a HP chromebook and came across dealbuyer. I was impressed with the 90.00 pounds off, which sealed the deal !
The delivery time was spot on too!
Excellent service! Promot delivery. However first TV must of got damaged in transit as once fitted on the wall had lines in it. I emailed & sent photos & had a refund within the hour then ordered another one which again is coming tomorow. Veru happy very polite & Great price :)
Happy with the communications, the price and the service. So far so good.
I would recommend the company.
Perfect through ordering and customer service to a very friendly and helpful delivery driver, Would 100% recommend and would definitely buy from again, Thank you 😊
Great service and fast delivery. Also great product and very helpful highly recommend. Cheers
Purchased a laptop at a great price. It arrived the next day, well packaged and in first class condition. I would use them again.
This was a seamless transaction. My laptop arrived the next day. Communication was clear and precise. Highly recommended.
Great product. Despatched quickly. Delivery a bit delayed dye to current restrictions etc.
My iPhone arrived last week the day after I ordered it. I’m thrilled with the phone, it’s absolutely spotless. Delighted with the service. Would use/recommend deal buyer 😊 thank you! Excellent service given the current circumstances.
A good price great quality and fast service can’t ask for more
First time using dealbuyer online. And it won't be my last. So far excellent service. Price and goods I bought were spot on . Delivery was quick aswell. Definitely recommend. ( David ). Scotland.
Fantastic prices, very fast delivery (even in these different times), super quick reply from customer services when I had a query. All good, no complaints from me.
Great price and quality of laptop, and fast delivery. All round recommended
This was a really easy way to find a good product. The online description is clear and prices are good. My queries were answered quickly even during lockdown. Delivery was straightforward and timely.
Very pleased with purchase. Great laptop at a very reasonable price. Quick delivery.
Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 2,344 reviews