Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

sales@dealbuyer.com

4 Parkside
Christchurch Road

Gooooooooooooooooooooood
I was slightly unsure whether to purchase from Dealbuyer, as I’ve never heard of them. I did however read the reviews and took a chance, plus paying via PayPal was an additional reassurance. The process was very straight forward. The delivery was exceptionally quick. I only gave 4 stars due to the fact the the first tv delivered had several cracks in the screen. I contacted the customer service (the gentleman was very lovely) sent pictures via email and arrange a collection for the following day. Within a few days received my tv in perfect condition! I will happily buy from Dealbuyer again! :-)
Look good and with fingerprint reader too,thank you.
Good communication and quick delivery as it arrived earlier than they said. Product arrived as described new opened box but re sealed. item looks brand new and so far so good no issues.
Excellent experience. Computer delivered within 48 hours and does exactly as it says it should all for £100 cheaper than elsewhere
Great product really pleased with it. Fast delivery and easy transaction.
A good price and appears to working and delivered next day Thank You.
Ordered an unboxed but unused Apple Watch 3. Delivery was fine, but the watch had been paired to a phone and was therefore unusable. Rating is 4/5 though because on contacting the company, they apologised and immediately sent a return label. I returned the item and was fully refunded promptly (with an alternative offer made for a replacement, which I declined). A shame it didn’t work out with the watch, but I can’t fault the customer service and promptness with which they resolved the issue.
Purchased purely on price. Convenient pick up from local shop. First time I've purchased from them & no reason why I wouldn't do so again if the price was right.
Happy with purchase. Very quick delivery. Arrived within 24 hours.
Great, easy ordering and communication to my questions. Goid delivery speed. I bought a refurb/return phone so too early to comment on its performance hence the 4 * instead of higher.
Good service Punctual .recommend Them for the next purchase Money worth the goods Excellent.people
Prompt delivery and product was cheaper on here compared to other so called leading sites. Box was a little battered at ends but product inside not damaged.
When I bought this phone it was open box . Wich made it cheaper But when I opened the box I found the plastic cover was missing. Even if the seal as been opened you expect it to be complete ?
Really quick delivery. Looks good but won't get tested properly till Christmas.
Incredibly fast delivery - less than 10 hours. Item is good and though refurbished is in first class condition and works well. Only difference is you don't get original box.
Not had item installed yet but looks good. Only downfall was delivery. The courier left the parcel on the door step without knocking or ringing the bell. It was only by accident we found it.
Your order was very nice got the TV for very nice price but FedEx the delivery is very bad they tell us to stay whole day at home they say I will receive the parcel by 6 pm that means we have to stay whole day at home they don't even phone when they reach DPD parcel is very nice they give one hour time and phone when they reach your service is very good I not yet received my parcel today morning they sent mail it will come today but in 15 minutes one more mail order pending very bsd
Cheaper than most for same product. The company they use to ship with DPD poor - 2 no shows , a day and the weekend of silence - finally got it 5 days later - this not dealbuyers fault
The purchasing and delivery aspect of my new Lenovo laptop was 5**. Some of the details on the website are not totally transparent, I didn’t realise the colour of my laptop was blue rather than grey, for example. However, for me this is ok. The machine was stated as ‘new other’ and does look new, unused and in perfect condition. I am a little reticent to give a full 5* as it doesn’t have an enhanced guarantee, and I cannot comment on after sales support.
Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 2,654 reviews