Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

Read Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

sales@dealbuyer.com

4 Parkside
Christchurch Road

Well packaged and as advertised
Ware is my chromebook I will give you a feedback when I get my chromebook if not soon I want a refund
Everything was deliverd perfectly my only complaint which isn't really a problem for me personally is that the package i orderd which was a laptop didn't come with its original packaging but it was fully functioning and came with the charger so I'm not fussed.
Very good service & prompt delivery
Good price for the product. I was sceptical, since I had an issue with my payment going through and had to wait an hour for my confirmation email. But overall excellent service!! Reccomend!!
Fast and efficient delivery on my order.
Very good TV, great value for money too
Arrived very quickly (next day) very impressive, all working ok, one gripe, the laptop was insecure in a large box surrounded with bubble wrap, luckily it arrived intact and working ok,
The pre purchase customer service was very good. The TV recorder ordered arrived promptly. Unfortunately I could not get it set up. Possibly the item itself was at fault or or it may just have been down to my advanced old age. However the after sales service was equally good and it was agreed without fuss that the item might be returned. I am happy with the firm and would try them again (and seek help next time!).
Great product at an excellent price.Very good after sales service.
Great service. Product as described. Delivery as promised. Thanks
I was little on edge, but arrived on time I'm not a techy person but it all seems good thanks
Item was packed safely, cleaned superbly and was ready to set up when I opened it. Delivery was fast and had several options on receiving it. Only gripe was the laptop didn’t say what grade it was, just A, not A1, A2, etc but it’s immaculate. I probably just missed it in the description.
Thank you for your comments and we are pleased to hear that you are happy with your purchase. The grading system works from A - C and believe that other outlets using A1, A2 grade are softening the reality of an A2 being of the same condition as Grade B. We hope you continue to enjoy your purchase.
Laptop looks excellent but had no idea of size of it as I was expecting a bit larger size.
Really quick service!
Fast service. The product was as described, only issue was that there was no box to a refurbished returned product. That made me nervous
Excellent firm. Easy to order, delivery very reasonable. Email kept me informed of progress. Super product, good price, very pleased.
Very happy with purchase , better condition than expected,would be 5 stars but for delivery issue but to be fair probably not dealbuyers fault.
Superfast delivery. Shame there was no user manual included with this Acer Swift3. Not a major problem as easy to download and print.
Very good