Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

Read Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

sales@dealbuyer.com

4 Parkside
Christchurch Road

Not had item installed yet but looks good. Only downfall was delivery. The courier left the parcel on the door step without knocking or ringing the bell. It was only by accident we found it.
Your order was very nice got the TV for very nice price but FedEx the delivery is very bad they tell us to stay whole day at home they say I will receive the parcel by 6 pm that means we have to stay whole day at home they don't even phone when they reach DPD parcel is very nice they give one hour time and phone when they reach your service is very good I not yet received my parcel today morning they sent mail it will come today but in 15 minutes one more mail order pending very bsd
Cheaper than most for same product.
The company they use to ship with DPD poor - 2 no shows , a day and the weekend of silence - finally got it 5 days later - this not dealbuyers fault
The purchasing and delivery aspect of my new Lenovo laptop was 5**. Some of the details on the website are not totally transparent, I didn’t realise the colour of my laptop was blue rather than grey, for example. However, for me this is ok. The machine was stated as ‘new other’ and does look new, unused and in perfect condition. I am a little reticent to give a full 5* as it doesn’t have an enhanced guarantee, and I cannot comment on after sales support.
A very good service from choosing a TV to ordering and delivery.Cant findanything to criticise perhaps the only thing might be to take away and dispose of the old TV.
excellent customer service, although the product wasn’t what I wanted I received an immediate refund and Scott was very helpful.
After sales service superb. Faulty laptop diagnosed and returned. Just received it back, within the week.
Still to set up and prove now ok
Nice tv. I bought three. The only issue I had, is that they came with a 2 pin plug!
Ordered a tv from these guys and it’s such good value for money! I selected Sunday delivery witch I paid £10 for and it didn’t come while the Monday.. but I was refunded. Will be purchasing from these again
Hi bought this as a pressent so not sure if it sets up right yet,
It's good value for money though, looks a nice size, not bulky I think my son will love it.
Thank you.
the price was good and it was delivered when they said they would that is all a customer needs
All good, delivery on time , product appears to be what it was advertised to be
so far so good
Easy website, very prompt delivery (2days!) Pleased with tablet, although SD Card-drawer key missing?
Delivery came nice and prompt, next day. Product is decent, sound is very good on this TV. I just recommend if you need a TV with WiFi , get another. This is good for a budget TV.
Great product, delivered quickly, thank you!
Delivered early; good price and good quality.
I would have put very good but for the fact that, after I purchased it, I found out that there are discount coupons on line so I paid full price instead of a lower one.
Product arrived promptly, well packaged and in perfect condition.
Delighted with the goods.
Brought a 2-in-1 laptop / table. Very good kit at an affordable price because it was refurbished. A little more detail of what the different categories of Refurbished would have meant I did not have to contact the store for details (and potentially missing the deal) would have been welcome. It is after all the meaning of why the product is being sold cheap and should be considered as important as the product description.
First time I’ve bought through Dealbuyer. Bought an open box PC. Was very nervous about this but it arrived the following day and is in perfect condition. There were no instructions but that wasn’t a problem. Thanks Dealbuyer UK.
Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 2,404 reviews