Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

sales@dealbuyer.com

4 Parkside
Christchurch Road

Click Here
"Brilliant tv came next day just what I ordered thank you"
"I recently purchased a laptop from dealbuyer. Living close to their warehouse I arranged to collect the laptop in person. This went without a hitch. Unfortunately, after having set up the laptop, I realised something was loose inside it. I went back to the warehouse the same day and everybody was fantastic. One of their techs looked at the laptop and concluded there was something loose under the motherboard. As they had a second identical laptop they exchanged it on the spot. I would have no problem recommending this company to anybody. Their customer service on that day was fantastic and better than some of the national chains. Thank you all very much for your help."
"Great product with easy set up. Ordered one day delivered the next great service."
"On time as promised"
"Excellent service"
"My tv was delivered don 2 days."
"Excellent deal, first class communication, delivery to the hour !"
"Very prompt efficient service."
"Prompt delivery. Great customer service support giving advice on changing settings that need updating. Will use again for sure."
"Great value TV and delivered very quickly"
"Dealbuyer is a fantastic company to do business with. They amazed me with the delivery. It was swift and timely. I was kept informed all the way till the package was delivered. Thumbs up!"
"First time I have used dealbuyer. But was an excellent service. So will definitely use them again Thank you"
"Ordered a TV, it came the next day. No problems with setting it up and very satisfied with the whole buying experience."
"Great laptop. Decent price and good quality. Xmas present bought early so can't comment on tech side of it but I'm sure it will do nicely"
"Great cheapest deal Acer aspire online. Excellent delivery service, I ll use again dealbuyer."
"Excellent service delivered on time at least with my rime slot I knew when it would be here,"
"The TV arrived as promised within the expected time. Very pleased with it, but just one significant, but minor irritant in that it was advertised as having a SCART socket, which is in fact a mini scart socket, which I previously did not know existed, and which means one of my older recorders cannot be linked"
"Great service quick delivery and great product thank you"
"Really quick delivery, got my phone the very next day. Everything works perfectly, so I'm really satisfied."
"Great price, fast delivery."
Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 2,010 reviews