Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

Read Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

sales@dealbuyer.com

4 Parkside
Christchurch Road

I can not fault the efficient and speedy service.
Brought a Samsung 32” Smart TV for the kitchen, speedy delivery, well packed, very easy to set up, excellent sound & picture quality
Very good and speedy deliverty
Amazing service ordered late PM Friday goods here by 11am next day
Needed a small TV, looked on here & it was much cheaper than Argos and Curry's didn't even have any! Ordered it and it was dispatched the same day and on my doorstep within 24 hours. Brilliant service good price, seriously impressed.
Second time I order with Dealbuyer UK and second time I am satisfied. Very quick delivery.
Great prices and excellent delivery times
Great price and delivery was spon on.
Fast delivery and good service
Fantastic service. Super speedy delivery
Hi your service was good as you do next day delivery but the currier you use are terrible saying to me we can't delivery your parcel you not at home they wer at the wrong house . Your policy said only deliver at your bank card address but then said you can get it dropped off at pick point I have sent you email on this plus my second parcel hasn't arrived it was for my granson birthday which was on 10th July.
The TV game broken 😠
Great service and an easy website .. from purchasing to delivery
Excellent service
Ordered a HP 14a Chromebook at a genuinely great price (£70 cheaper than PC world) Item arrived in the condition it was described. It was also free 2-5 day delivery, but turned up next day I wouldn't hesitate buying from them again
The apple watch series 3 is not what I was expecting its better than that its like brand new and i will definitely buy again from bealbuyer
Excellent, service product as described and very fast delivery, will definitely use DealBuyer again.
Buying from dealbuyer was excellent We picked the laptop we wanted and it was delivered the next afternoon. I will definitely being buying from them again
Amazing company! Needed a new laptop for unplanned home schooling! Fantastic value for money, next day delivery, great communication. Problem solved! 👍🏻
Amazing service here. TV ordered Friday afternoon, expected delivery following Monday. Actually delivered following day,Saturday, at 0830! Never experienced anything like it! Will definitely use Dealbuyer again!
Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 2,615 reviews