Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

Read Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

sales@dealbuyer.com

4 Parkside
Christchurch Road

Apple Watch 5 - perfect condition, as described. No complaints. Definitely recommend Dealbuyer to others
Fabulous product. Quick delivery. Practically like buying new.
Very pleased with service from Dealbuyer , value for money , speedy delivery.
Excellent price, fast delivery. Will definitely be buying again. The TV I bought was as advertised. It was a customer return but apart from the original packaging having a small tear, the TV was as brand new with all the packaging inside complete and unopened. Really pleased with the Sharp 24" TV. Picture and sound are really good.
So, so pleased with my new apple I phone 11.
It was very easy to navigate the web site, with quick and extremely efficient dispatch and
delivery.
Thank you Dealbuyer, I would definitely buy from you again.
Excellent value and service, I am very pleased with my purchase.
I will definitely buy from them again
Great company to deal with. I ordered the wrong item in error, sent a quick email and it was resolved a couple of hours. 5/5
Ordered an unboxed but unused Apple Watch 3. Delivery was fine, but the watch had been paired to a phone and was therefore unusable. Rating is 4/5 though because on contacting the company, they apologised and immediately sent a return label. I returned the item and was fully refunded promptly (with an alternative offer made for a replacement, which I declined). A shame it didn’t work out with the watch, but I can’t fault the customer service and promptness with which they resolved the issue.
Delivery within 3/4days (over a bank holiday weekend).
Item arrived with no issues!
Thank you!
Great experience so far, low price and they offered me a fast shipping although I paid for standard.
Great, efficient and quick service
Excellent service I will be useing dealbuyer again
Product arrivrd as advised but sadly there was no screws to attach tv to dtanf and no instruction manual
Purchased purely on price. Convenient pick up from local shop.
First time I've purchased from them & no reason why I wouldn't do so again if the price was right.
Happy with purchase. Very quick delivery. Arrived within 24 hours.
Good deal, services, and product as described.
After a poor purchase experience from another supplier I have only praise for this company. The product exceeded my expectations as did the service and delivery timescales. The price also excellent. So would I recommend or purchase again then the answer has to be yes. Thank you, a great experience.
Amazing deals which seem too good to be true, crazy savings made from here, fantastic.
Ordered a refurbished Samsung smart TV. You would not have known it! All looked brand new with great packaging. Was delivered the day after ordering too. Great product and can't fault the service and price so far.
VERY EFFICIENT.