Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd

sales@dealbuyer.com

4 Parkside
Christchurch Road

"Very easy to place order and was kept informed of delivery date and time slot. Item was delivered bang on time. Would recommend dealbuyer."
"My order was Delivered to me on the day i requested and also i asked a question about my item before it was sent and this was answered very quickly the same day i asked. And the item i brought is really good i am very happy and will buy more items from Dealbuyer soon."
"The tablet supplied was exactly what I wanted and at a very good price. Delivery was excellent - within 36 hours of the online order. Highly recommended."
"Ordered Vicks humidifier. So much cheaper then any store or online ! Super fast delivery even on standard delivery! Will use again ! Thank you"
"Great item for great price. Fast delivery and packaged well. This was a birthday gift for my daughter and she loves it."
"I bought the hp pavilion laptop for the missus bday, She absolutely loves it. Also the delivery was very very quick. Thank you"
"Excellent price, arrived very quickly."
"Very pleased with speed of delivery and the quality of the refurbished A grade TV. Will use Dealbuyer again."
"Was a bit apprehensive about making a deal with a firm I had never heard of before, but I could not have been more wrong. the quality is first class, the price for the model of the tv I bought was way ahead a better price than all the big retail sellers. the delivery price was most reasonable and quick, they sent me several emails regarding the delivery. Payment can be made through paypal which is also reasuring. Highly recommended by me, I will certainly buy from Dealbuyer again. Gerald Gibson."
"Very happy with the item I purchased. Makes a great upgrade to my set up. Great service and fast delivery. Thanks Dealbuy. Highly recommended. :)"
"So happy with my new 32” Samsung smart tv, arrived within 2 days, well informed of delivery time and it was £80 cheaper than Currys....brilliant service and amazing product! I can definitely recommend!!!!!"
"Amazing service and fast and prompt delivery"
"I ordered a HP Laptop and it was in perfect condition. Saved £100, well worth it. Delivery was quick. Customer service is good as they replied to an email I sent in a few minutes (I had to contact them, as I made a mistake). Very happy."
"Fab service"
"My order arrived as expected. The price was better than I could buy locally"
"Just the jobbie no fuss just as it says on the tin thanks"
"The Product was as advertised, very pleased."
Josephine D
Verified Buyer
"Very easy process and super fast delivery product as described also have peace of mind with a 1 year garentee"
"Product arrived well packaged very promptly. Scales are exactly as described and easy to set up."
"Ordered Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, condition "As New, box opened" on Friday night with a 2-5 day delivery. Arrived Tuesday afternoon by DPD, giving me the option of specifying a safe place to leave it if I was out. My only slight cavil, but not enough to drop a star, was that the quick set-up guide was missing, but this was soon downloaded. Otherwise product exactly as described."
Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 1,304 reviews