Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

sales@dealbuyer.com

4 Parkside
Christchurch Road

"Excellent fast delivery"
"Items arrived as described well packaged although it did take two days to arrived not next day as stated on the website. A minor issue unless you need a next day service. I would use Dealbuyer again."
Hi Graham,

Thank you for your kind review, after checking your order details it appears the order was received after our 5pm cut off point and was therefor unable to be shipped out for delivery the next day. We hope you enjoy your purchase.

Kind regards,

The Dealbuyer Team
"Bit sceptical at first, given the large discount - product I bought was a Laptop 'as new' returned with the box open. Service from start to finish was excellent - product dispatched within hours, received next day and the laptop was in perfect condition as described. Very happy overall and would recommend."
"excellent service prompt delivery and cheaper than the high street very pleased with my purchase will usw e again 100%"
"I Purchased reconditioned Yamaha sound bar from Dealbuyer at a significant saving from the next lowest priced retailer. Purchase was delivered within a few days of placing the order and arrived in "as new" condition. I have been using it daily for a two weeks now and it is working 100% as it should. very pleased with my purchase and service from Dealbuyer. I will use them again."
"We recently bought a 50 inch TV and I think we got a really good deal from this company. The price was much lower than other outlets and the delivery was brilliant. DHL delivery, next working day. All good, all complete, returns policy clear, Very happy with the service and the product."
"Very pleased with laptop at a great price"
"DealBuyer have actually been amazing. I was watching a machine I wanted that went out of stock and they let me know when back in and delivery was very fast and kept updated. I am recommending to everyone. Thank you!!"
"Friendly helpful dudes"
"Fantastic bargain! Laptop is in perfect condition, hassle free delivery too."
"It was very good . I love itv"
"Purchased a bargain priced Lenovo from Dealbuyer. Excellent communication from seller with regards to my order, when item was being dispatched and fully tracked DPD delivery. Item arrived within a couple of days and item was as expected. Totally satisfied."
"Great service."
"Great price, fast delivery, unfortunately lot of issues with laptop, the team responded quickly and return set up."
"Brilliant & quick service very happy with my product and how fast it came! Very happy, would defiantly shop on here again!"
"Great product love the colour excellent performance and fast delivery. Couldn't be better."
"Great product, quick delivery, can't fault anything. Would recommend."
"Product, although not tried yet looks very good and as expected. Very easy transaction and incredibly quick delivery."
"Purchased a laptop through Dealbuyer. The box was opened (as described) and the laptop was in exactly the (excellent, as new) state that was described. I managed to get a high spec laptop with substantial discount against a brand new unopened one."
"100% Satisfaction."