Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd

sales@dealbuyer.com

4 Parkside
Christchurch Road

"Fast delivery and laptop in excellent condition as described. Would recommend."
"Arrived at day and time stated. Item as indicated on the website."
"Very good service,"
"Product in perfect condition. Very fast standard delivery."
"Very good deal"
"I wasn’t expecting my tv to arrive the next day, but it was delivered on time to the text I received by a lovely friendly driver.. highly recommend this company.... Nicki Varley"
"Very good prices, service and delivery. Will definitely buy from again."
"Hi Great service so far from Dealbuyer - My open-box smartwatch arrived as described, well packed and with quick delivery."
"Bought a HP computer. Next day delivery and computer worked perfectly. Thanks"
"Excellent customer service, tracking spot on from start to delivery. Came in two boxes,one with main item, second outer box could have been more securely taped as box was beginning to fall apart. Only niggle was no basic paper instructions, however once TV was fired up all set up instructions were on screen and very easy to follow. Very pleased with my purchase."
"I paid extra for delivery on a specific day and was informed by the courier, APC, that delivery would take place between 14h15 and 16h15. However, by 17h00 I was still waiting and then phoned the courier's local depot. The person on duty contacted the delivery driver and the item was finally delivered by 17h30. I therefore award 4 stars out of 5."
"Brilliant service, I had paid for a Sunday delivery contacted them to change it for a weekday instead which they did and refunded me the difference which I hadn't even asked for! Very pleased with laptop I purchased will definitely use again....highly recommend."
"Excellent product, prompt delivery and good value"
"came in 2 days works fine"
"Excellent service. Placed the order at 3PM and it was delivered the next at 11.45. The laptop was very well packaged. I bought a grade A laptop and when I received it I was amazed with the quality. It was in pristine condition. It was also a very good price which included free delivery. I am very pleased with the purchase and would not hesitate to recommend to Dealbuyer to my friends and family. Thank you for the outstanding service and value for money"
"A great product at a great price. Thank you."
"T V ordered was delivered 48 hours later. I would recommend this company 100%"
"Best Buy ever buying and delivery were a********s thanks and I’ll be coming back when I need anything else"
"Absolutely brilliant could not ask for more thank you"
"fantastic service, very pleased with item quality, Dealbuyer's customer service was second to none, very impressed with my overall purchase experience with Dealbuyer"
Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 1,543 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!