Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd

sales@dealbuyer.com

4 Parkside
Christchurch Road

"I was a sceptic at first, I did a review check on Google and was happy with the positive reviews so i bought my tablet after weeks of research and I have to say, I am impressed, the tablet is brand new, the box was the only thing that had wear and tear, but it's box, I highly recommend dealbuyer and I will definitely buy from again, ordered on Saturday morning, arrived Tuesday morning (Sunday is not a delivery day)"
"I do recommend this website. Good price and items."
"TV ordered Thursday night and delivered Monday lunch time - great price and great service. As yet not had a chance to use the TV as it was for use in a motorhome. Assuming there is no problem with the TV would certainly be happy to use Dealbuyer again."
"Delivery was swift (within 2 days) and the delivery slot was very respectful of my time (1 hour time slot)."
Michelle C
Verified Buyer
"Bought it for my daughters birthday she loves it .great value compared to argos. Fast delivery it's just brilliant would recommend this site to all my friends and family"
"Quick delivery"
"Very good - item as described - received on time .."
"Brilliant price. Excellent product. Lightning fast delivery (meant to be 2-5 days, delivered day after ordering). No problems."
"Another great buy. The only only slight minor was I was surprised to find no manual. I would not hesitate to buy again from Dealbuyer. Highly recommend."
"The item I bought came pretty much exactly as described. The only "damage" was to the box itself which had a few cut marks on the front. Everything in the box was immaculate, and all the accessories still had their plastic wrapping. Very pleasantly surprised because if the product had shown any single sign of use I would have returned it. Still within the 14 day return period at this point so unless anything becomes apparent as an issue with the product I shall be keeping it!"
"Good service"
"Easy purchase and good price"
"very good service and delivery"
"Bought a Samsung smart tv for my daughter arrived in 2-3 days. Communication from dealbuyer regarding delivery was excellent. I would use again."
"The computer arrived really quickly in its original packaging and was exactly as described. I had one minor issue with my address and this was dealt with by customer service very professionally. I would be happy to buy from them again."
"Having to replace a dead laptop and not being overly tech minded yet wanting something good. Also I usually buy from a store, however not liking what they had, I tried looking online. This one came up and after a little bit of research decided on buying this HP laptop at, as turns out, a really good price. It was easy to order. Delivery time 2-5 days, arrived in 2. Changed the delivery address as I was working. I was kept informed from ordering to receiving in the morning. Even though it was an ex demo, hence the price I decided to give it a go. Love the laptop. prefer it over my old one. So I would be happy to recommend Dealbuyer UK"
"Very happy and smoth transaction fast delivery. And seems to be a good deal at the wright price. Many thanks."
"Very good service Delivery my laptop within 3 days"
"Excellent in all repects. Would definitely recommend."
"It was a very easy process from start to finish. We bought a Samsung Smart TV and it was cheaper than on other sites, with a fast delivery time."
Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 1,440 reviews