Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

Read Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

sales@dealbuyer.com

4 Parkside
Christchurch Road

Nice tv. I bought three. The only issue I had, is that they came with a 2 pin plug!
Delivered when they said on time excellent the box was damaged but the goods were fine
Only took 2 days to arrive well pleased
Perfect service.
Excellent service, arrived in a couple of days.
Excellent, when I notified a problem, it was resolved it calmly and efficiently. The new 40" TV purchased direct is excellent and arrived next day. Thank you Barry
Having purchased a refurbished TV from Dealbuyer about 3 years ago which has been a real bargain they have come up again this time a new TV at a great price Thanks DB
Good value for money and the product was with me the next day.
I received a confirmation email after the purchase had gone through to inform me of the delivery details.
I will Definitely use them again
Good product delivered in excellent time.
Very prompt very pleased with tv
I'd not heard of Dealbuyer but it was a great deal, best iPhone XS price I've seen
Our tele broke down through the lockdown on our boat had to look for another 12volt tele, came accross this one easy to order and easy to pay, and very fast efficient delivery to daughters house. Thank you.
We bought a Sharp 24" TV. Both the price and the speed of delivery were very impressive. I'd never used DealBuyer before and I'd definitely put them above other suppliers if they have what I am looking for.
The TV was a very good price. and the delivery time was excellent
Good product with a quick delivery well done
Arrived on time great tv works well in our campervan
Dispatched very quickly, First one arrived damaged not deal buyers fault. I emailed and got great service back and they sent me a replacement and got it the next day. Great service and recommended thank you very much for all your help and service šŸ‘šŸ»
Good price for tv and very fast service the next day. We had no problems.
Amazing experience, literally ordered my laptop got it the next day.
Easy to deal with delivered on time What more can u ask
Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 2,345 reviews