Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

Read Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

sales@dealbuyer.com

4 Parkside
Christchurch Road

Ordered a tv one evening and it arrived the day after next, pretty quick service.
It is the first time I have used Dealbuyer and I am very impressed. To place an order with the promise of 3 to 5 days delivery was as I thought normal, then I received the next day. Now I have to find out to get the best out of my purchase.
Pleased with product came early
My Humax FVP-5000T 1TB TV Recorder arrived the day after I placed my order. No issues. Pleased with the kit and the price! (£60 saving). Great.
Made up with my purchase , thanks just what I needed to do my course work.
Excellent purchase, would recommend again.
First class service came very quickly all packed well only thing was I myself ordered the wrong unit a freeview instead of a freesat but had opened it before I realized it.
Very fast delivery , tv works well so far, great for the campervan , thank you so much, love the apps in the tv .
The pre purchase customer service was very good. The TV recorder ordered arrived promptly. Unfortunately I could not get it set up. Possibly the item itself was at fault or or it may just have been down to my advanced old age. However the after sales service was equally good and it was agreed without fuss that the item might be returned. I am happy with the firm and would try them again (and seek help next time!).
Very pleased with my purchase, and the price, excellent service, And would highly recommend your company.
Good clear description great value for money and speedy delivery
Bought a Humax free view recorder. All arrived very quickly and perfectly packaged. Set up was very easy, especially as this one connects via Wi-Fi. Very pleased with my purchase but still working out what all the buttons do. Would definitely use again.
Extremely pleased thank you! Very good product and price. Came so quickly.
Excellent service
Great product (LG 55" TV), perfect in every part, super fast delivery, it was delivered the day after the order. I had a great experience with Dealbuyer.
Above expectations - My purchase was as described and in perfect condition, it was also sent and received on Next Day Delivery. No wonder they are called Dealbuyer - Great Deals for the Buyer - Well deserved 5 Stars
Excellent service.
Product arrived safely and well packed. Really good quality, looks as good as new. Had a slight issue with delivery not on agreed day and the sales team were brilliant in tracking the order down and ensuring its delivery as soon as possible and also returning my delivery costs. Would highly recommend.
Superb service very fast at a very reasonable price.
I am delighted with my new Humax Freeview Play HD Recorder Model: FVP-5000T my picture is much improved as are the choices available to me on Freeview, the company Dealbuyer (UK)Ltd were excellent delivery soon than expected although I went for the 3 days + delivery. The parcel was very well wrapped which protected the Recorder from any damage.
Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 2,913 reviews