Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd

sales@dealbuyer.com

4 Parkside
Christchurch Road

"The Dyson v6 is a winner in its own right but from Dealbuyer its even a better buy. Cheaper than from the South American river."
Posted 1 hour ago
"good knowledge from your phone operators and very prompt delivery"
Christopher S
Verified Buyer
"I checked out reviews before placing my first order including using the chat service. Very efficient and value for money good communication item arrived next day Will use again"
"Good price, fast delivery, shame about the rip off delivery charge to Shetland, there should have been an option to send by royal mail ."
"Item came very fast and was notified of the one hour time slot by courier so didn't have to wait in all day. Item was as described. Very happy, no complaints at all. Very fast, efficient and excellent service and company."
"These guys were brilliant. Instant response to my order. And when my item arrived it was exactly as described. Will use them again for sure."
"Got exactly what I wanted when I wanted it"
"1st time purchase with dealbuyer Spot on Delivery & product 👌"
"Goods arrived on time as advertised."
"No fuss no bother, everything went well. Kept informed of delivery and time what more do you want."
"I received exactly what was described in amazingly quick delivery time. I would definitely use again."
"Laptops as new and big saving compared to highly street and delivered next day - excellent service"
"I have nothing but praise. Service, item quality, price, communication, all excellent will definitely recomend to friends and relations"
"Fantastic price for Jvc tv with free view play and excellent service alround"
"This is my first experience in buying an ex display item and with Dealbuyer. The item came well packaged and in as new condition as described. I have charged and turned on the laptop and updated operating system and all is working well so I'm happy with my saving and Dealbuyer."
"Item was dispatched promptly & delivered by DPD which gave me a timed delivery slot or other delivery options. My item arrived on time, well packed, in good condition & fully functional. Will definitely buy from Dealbuyer in future"
"Best after care service cannot praise them enough for their support and advice and guidance would recommend them to you will purchase again no worries. Regards, Terence"
"Good range of products at competitive prices and easy to use website. Item supplied exactly as described. Speedy delivery, pity about the relatively high charge to send smallish items to offshore Islands."
"Cannot be faulted excellent service from start to finish!"
"item arrive as advertised and in 2 days"
Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 1,365 reviews