Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd

sales@dealbuyer.com

4 Parkside
Christchurch Road

"I bought 2 Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Android 7 tablets, for me and my wife, which were advertised at a price much lower than any other that I could find. Delivery was quick - but it was not 'next day' as advertised - maybe the intervening weekend had a part to play. When I first powered up my tablet, the welcome screen unequivocally stated that the tablet was Android 6; is this why it was so cheap? I phoned Barry at deal buyer. He assured me that a free upgrade was available by going through the 'settings' menu and he sent me an email explaining how to get it (I am not very IT savvy). I duly downloaded the galaxy upgrade - although Samsung merely state that 'updates were available', without an explanation of what the update was. When I rebooted the tablet, the welcome screen still stated that it was Android 6, which was a disappointment, so I am not sure whether in fact I have updated to Android 7. That said, the tablet is such an improvement upon the previous 7" android tablet which I bought a couple of years ago (not Galaxy), that I am delighted."
"Dealbuyer where amazing with my product, it arrived so fast the price is great affordable, I'm so happy."
"Quick easy to use and great price"
"I needed to buy a laptop and Dealbuyer had a range of devices at very competitive prices. My order was placed and delivery completed within 24 hours and the item was exactly as described and I am very pleased with the outcome. I would recommend Dealbuyer to anyone looking to grab a real bargain."
"I had a question about the TV I wanted which was promptly answered so much so I brought a new Tele unit so I could fit the one on Which was delivered well in time and is excellent Thank you"
"Kept informed of delivery. Received all ok. Pleased with laptop so far. Yet to load Office apps and copy data onto hard drive. So far so good. Happy with dealbuyer."
"Did what it said efficiently"
"great service"
"Polite reception lady answered phone enquiry promptly and Scott went the extra mile to help me sort a TV. It arrived next day free carriage exactly as described. The base didn't fit due to a Samsung known packing error which was put right 2 days later doc. A great, really sound outfit to deal with fab personal old fashioned service. Mike."
"Was very happy with item and excellent service will definitely use again"
"I opted for the economy delivery and it still arrived on the next working day. The product is exactly as described. I would use this company again."
Jaqueline T
Verified Buyer
"excellent service ordered on the Friday my goods were delivered on the Monday ,would recommend Dealbuyer ["
"A first class service both in terms of product and service. I was kept well informed by email on the progress of delivery. I would be happy to recommend this company and would not hesitate to use it's services in the future."
"I had to return a TV that arrived with screen damage from another supplier. The difference in the care taken with packaging from Dealbuyer made it easy to see why the other arrived damaged."
"I was a sceptic at first, I did a review check on Google and was happy with the positive reviews so i bought my tablet after weeks of research and I have to say, I am impressed, the tablet is brand new, the box was the only thing that had wear and tear, but it's box, I highly recommend dealbuyer and I will definitely buy from again, ordered on Saturday morning, arrived Tuesday morning (Sunday is not a delivery day)"
"I do recommend this website. Good price and items."
"TV ordered Thursday night and delivered Monday lunch time - great price and great service. As yet not had a chance to use the TV as it was for use in a motorhome. Assuming there is no problem with the TV would certainly be happy to use Dealbuyer again."
"Delivery was swift (within 2 days) and the delivery slot was very respectful of my time (1 hour time slot)."
Michelle C
Verified Buyer
"Bought it for my daughters birthday she loves it .great value compared to argos. Fast delivery it's just brilliant would recommend this site to all my friends and family"
"Quick delivery"