Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd

sales@dealbuyer.com

4 Parkside
Christchurch Road

"Pleasure to deal with such a professional outfit. Placing my order and the checkout process was quick and easy and the goods turned up the very next day. Well done to all at dealbuyer. Would definitely recommend."
"Very impressed - Placed an order on Thursday and item was delivered Friday morning. Didn't even have time to use the tracker !!!"
"Good value, super quick delivery, and the product works brilliantly. No complaints whatsoever."
"my product was delivered on day promised and quite delighted with price paid"
"I ordered on the Saturday, Laptop arrived on the Tuesday. I had never heard of dealbuyer.com before Saturday. I was going to buy a lesser spec laptop from PC World with a higher selling price. Clicked on shopping in chrome and the Dealbuyer website came up. They seem to have a large stock of HP laptops which is the brand that I had been researching. On the Monday my wife made a comment about was the site real, so i did a bit of research and read some very good comments. Brilliant service but hey I didn't have a problem."
"Great item fantastic service who could ask for more AAAAA+++++"
"Very efficient and quick delivery with good communication. A great value for the laptop and find. Would use again"
"First class service. Exactly as promised. Will recommend to everybody."
"Good. V good.Tv as described .Very fast delivery.Would certainly trust and use them again."
"Excellent product at very competitive price. Quick delivery"
"It’s great"
"Excellent service all as described good price and delivery."
"Excellent customer service ordered wrong item,delivered new item next day and.picked up returned item got full refund within 24 hours my new 32 inch Samsung is fantastic, recommended to all"
"Excellent and quick delivery. All as promised"
"Excellent service and product"
"Great product at a great price with a speedy delivery... Perfect!"
"This tablet was just what i wanted it was a birthday present from my husband exactly as presented and perfect for my use very light easy to use very pleased with delivery next day"
"I ordered a Samsung smart watch and it was delivered in no time at all so I was over the moon to get my new Tech early, I will be recommending dealbuyer to my friends ans will also be using it myself again in the near future."
"Received really quickly. Brilliant deal, really pleased with my TV. Definitely recommend this site."
"I am very pleased with the order and delivery of my Envy 15.6 360 laptop. The turnaround time was less than 48hrs. The product was in perfect condition and working order. Based on this action, there will be more orders maded by me and I would Highly recommend Deal Buyer to my friends and family."
Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 1,765 reviews