Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

sales@dealbuyer.com

4 Parkside
Christchurch Road

Click Here
"Disappointed. Received my brand new smart TV and unfortunately it kept switching off. Fuzzy picture. Returned it for a refund."
"Got the package but not the email to pick it up"
"It’s alright not a amazing special deal but meh."
"Still waiting for the tab to be delivered bit premature to be asking for a review. DPD seem to be giving me the run around"
"Everything came on time except the fact there was no screws required to fit tv stands and no manual. Disappointed about that"
"I had to go and pick up my order, when actually I paid for next day delivery. I filled in my phone number, but the delivery guy couldn't contact me."
"I ordered a refurbished ipad as a Christmas present. The product we received was far from what we were expecting. It is heavily marked and extremely slow. However, I cannot fault the customer service we received. When I ordered the product it was delivered quickly and on emailing customer services about our unhappiness with the product, a solution was found quickly and easily."
"Good overall...but they seriously need to change the delivery company ....is terrible...dealbuyer send the parcel the 30 of june and at 8 of july i m still waiting ...and customer service is the worste i ever see..."
"Quick delivery, although the package was a bit bashed when we got it. Good price for the light...my boy loves it..."
"Price good delivery speed good. Freeview recorder remote well worn and unfortunately it clashes with TV remote and causes problems"
"Undecided yet. As product was faulty and was returned and waiting on a replacement."
"Helpful employees"
"Service was very good. However product had quite a few marks which was dissapointing after reading description."
"Excellent website, fantastic deals, quick service ----------let down by delivery process in my case! Bought a Bar B Q, quite a large one and it was delivered strapped to a pallet off loaded with a a fork lift and left in my drive. If I had lived in a terrace , who knows!"
Hi John,
I'm sorry to hear the courier left the BBQ on your drive without a signature and I will be speaking with them shortly to find out why this has happened.
"Was impressed how quick the delivery was. Was a little disappointed the condition the DVD player was in. Could live with the minor stratches on the DVD. Not the dent on the side of the player, after all that the DVD player didn't have hdmi connection so I weren't able to use it. The advisor had doubted me with regards to there being a hdmi connection until he looked online himself. Surely something he should know as he works for the company."
Hello,

We are sorry to hear of the issues with the purchase from Dealbuyer.com. On inspection of the unit, we can see the small dent the right side of the player. This can happen in transit and we can only apologise on behalf of the courier. In regards to the HDMI, we strongly recommend that customers research the products before they complete a purchase!
"Fast delivery and simple ordering - but the ipad that arrived was not exactly as described condition-wise. Dealbuyer stated 'grade A' but I have seen similar condition for sale in other retailers rated B at best. Good working order though!"
Hi Andrew,
We are aware from time to time opinions on grading can differ. If you are unhappy with your purchase we would be more than happy to exchange your unit if possible or take the unit back for a full refund.
"bought a 24inch WHITE smart tv and got a BLACK one and im still waiting on another to get delivered to me that was thursday and still not got it dissapointed."
"It is not possible to contact by e-mail this dealer. After receiving the product, I wanted to enquire about warranty. I e-mailed the customer services and other e-mail address as advertised in their website but both e-mails bounced. The phone no is 0845 number which is a non-geographical number and you pay more than normal for it. I wish that they have had either 01/02/03 number for customer services. I wanted to enquire about other products but I dropped the idea after this experience."
Hi Anand, we are every so sorry that you have had trouble emailing us, we are not aware of any email issues and have been receiving emails daily. Our 0845 number is a non-geographical number and this is charged at a standard national rate of around 5p a minute depending on your service provider.
Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 2,028 reviews