Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

Read Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

sales@dealbuyer.com

4 Parkside
Christchurch Road

I am very happy with the service at DealBuyer. Very easy to order and delivery was prompt. However, I am not sure the product I received, a laptop, is brand new or refurbished. It came in a plain box and with no manual. From the description on the site, i would assume it is new. But now I’m not too sure. Please make the descriptions more accurate. Thanks. Still a good deal:)
The item supplied was not as advertised. I had expected a 1080p television (as per the website and receipt information) but received a 720p television. As this was a Santa gift, we had a very disappointed son today. I will be expecting a full refund.
I swiched the TV on & noticed the screen was cracked all over. I reported to Dealbuyer within 10 minutes of receiving the package. I was told someone wil ..lcome and collect the package , I have to wait whole day for someone to collect the parcel. I don't know when will I get my new tv. No fixed date has been given. Not good experience for first time customer.
I was very surprised at how quickly my order was dealt with. Within 30mins of making the order I got an email saying it had been dispatched and it was delivered the day after.
purchased a tv then realised i had actually purchased 2 via Amazon pay!! Phoned dealbuyer in a bit of a panic, call answered immediately, refund issued straight away, had a laugh about it. TV arrived within 24 hours. Excellent, highly recommended
Excellent service from Dealbuyer from the start. The sales rep l spoke to when l called was patient and helpful. I paid £4.99 for standard delivery but my goods arrived the very next day, which was a big bonus. TV works great, refurbished but as good as new. Easy to set up and tune. Instructions supplied in box were easy to follow. Price for TV was a bargin compared to other retailers. I recommend Dealbuyer and will consider buying here again.
TV arrived next day 😌😁☺️🙂
Our tele broke down through the lockdown on our boat had to look for another 12volt tele, came accross this one easy to order and easy to pay, and very fast efficient delivery to daughters house. Thank you.
Ordered 3 Chrome laptops for home schooling at a good price on Friday afternoon. They were delivered Monday morning. They were 14 day returns after a change of mind and reduced price but they were new and pretty much untouched. 3 happy kids.
I received my HP laptop at work because I wasn't in the house. They allowed me that option. I also received it earlier than I thought. This machine is everything I hoped for and then some. If exquisite customer care is a person, the DealBuyer is the name of that person. They even had a note to help me install softwares. Step by step. They knew I'm a tech blondie. Thank you and you just won yourself a customer for life.
Saw your website whilst looking for a new tablet, you were by far the cheapest. I ordered on Monday afternoon and it arrived the next morning. Fantastic Service and saved me over £100
First time dealing with them but I have to say totally first class price good, communication ideal, delivery very good, packaging exceptionally good overall I would recommend them without hesitation
Great fast service to match a great price on my new sharp 240/12 volt combi tv.
Excellent service and communication
I recently purchased a laptop from dealbuyer. Living close to their warehouse I arranged to collect the laptop in person. This went without a hitch. Unfortunately, after having set up the laptop, I realised something was loose inside it. I went back to the warehouse the same day and everybody was fantastic. One of their techs looked at the laptop and concluded there was something loose under the motherboard. As they had a second identical laptop they exchanged it on the spot. I would have no problem recommending this company to anybody. Their customer service on that day was fantastic and better than some of the national chains. Thank you all very much for your help.
Thanks for an easy and pleasant transaction. Item as described and works well. Thank you.
Excellent service with a very quick delivery. The Laptop looks like new, thank you
My third purchase and excellent quality, value and service.
Easy to order and quick delivery my delivery slot was exactly on time friendly driver
Prompt, efficient service. Will use Dealbuyer again, and highly recommend.
Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 2,647 reviews