Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

Read Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

sales@dealbuyer.com

4 Parkside
Christchurch Road

I am very happy with the service at DealBuyer. Very easy to order and delivery was prompt. However, I am not sure the product I received, a laptop, is brand new or refurbished. It came in a plain box and with no manual. From the description on the site, i would assume it is new. But now I’m not too sure. Please make the descriptions more accurate. Thanks. Still a good deal:)
I swiched the TV on & noticed the screen was cracked all over. I reported to Dealbuyer within 10 minutes of receiving the package. I was told someone wil ..lcome and collect the package , I have to wait whole day for someone to collect the parcel. I don't know when will I get my new tv. No fixed date has been given. Not good experience for first time customer.
First time dealing with them but I have to say totally first class price good, communication ideal, delivery very good, packaging exceptionally good overall I would recommend them without hesitation
Great fast service to match a great price on my new sharp 240/12 volt combi tv.
Excellent service and communication
I recently purchased a laptop from dealbuyer. Living close to their warehouse I arranged to collect the laptop in person. This went without a hitch. Unfortunately, after having set up the laptop, I realised something was loose inside it. I went back to the warehouse the same day and everybody was fantastic. One of their techs looked at the laptop and concluded there was something loose under the motherboard. As they had a second identical laptop they exchanged it on the spot. I would have no problem recommending this company to anybody. Their customer service on that day was fantastic and better than some of the national chains. Thank you all very much for your help.
Thanks for an easy and pleasant transaction. Item as described and works well. Thank you.
Excellent service with a very quick delivery. The Laptop looks like new, thank you
My third purchase and excellent quality, value and service.
Easy to order and quick delivery my delivery slot was exactly on time friendly driver
Prompt, efficient service. Will use Dealbuyer again, and highly recommend.
The tv is very good with excellent price,delivery absolutely fantastic, a bit bothered about the refurbishment bit, my fault did notice when purchasing, explains the very good price
Excellent service, really fast delivery and the cheapest price I could find anywhere. I'll definitely be using them again.
Must admit I wasn’t 100% sure but given all the good reviews I gave them a go. Bought a curved Samsung tv at circa 35%+ discount from high street. Received really quick and was even able to have DPD leave with my local pc world as I was out. Collected on the way home, all good. Was described exactly as it was, a brand new item which had just been opened. TV itself was literally brand new, and to think I almost payed some 35% more the day before. Awesome. 100% recommendation from me.
The item supplied was not as advertised. I had expected a 1080p television (as per the website and receipt information) but received a 720p television. As this was a Santa gift, we had a very disappointed son today. I will be expecting a full refund.
"Very quick delivery kept informed when item would be delivered and responded to request for particular item very well"
Very impressed with next working day delivery, but more impressed with the quality of the product they sent me - it was totally brand new at a fraction of the price - highly recommend buying from this company.
Excellent service with quick delivery.
I was very pleased with the efficient and quick delivery service provided.
I purchased a television that was listed on as a return with no signs of use. When it arrived I immediately saw that the logo was slightly out on the front of it. Turning it over to put the legs on, I saw that the bezel had been removed and put back on, causing significant damage to the underside of the bezel. I called the helpline straight away (which is not a free number so I had to pay to inform them of the problem) and got through to a very helpful advisor. However, when I reported the issue, he looked on their system and said that the television was listed as an ex-display. This directly contradicted the website listing. Even so, this was a repaired unit, not an ex-display. The advisor (Tom) was polite and apologetic, stating that they get the description from the supplier. Fair enough, these things can happen. He arranged a courier to pick it up the next day. I was refunded without any further issue. I think they should check the units fit the supplier description before selling them. Also, they need to make sure that the web listing matches the system description. Poor experience with the item but great customer service (except for a charged phone number) so I have added a star for that.
Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 2,083 reviews