Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

Edward Thomas
Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd 5 star review on 25th February 2017
Becky Anderton
More Photos & Videos
I purchased a television that was listed on as a return with no signs of use. When it arrived I immediately saw that the logo was slightly out on the front of it. Turning it over to put the legs on, I saw that the bezel had been removed and put back on, causing significant damage to the underside of the bezel. I called the helpline straight away (which is not a free number so I had to pay to inform them of the problem) and got through to a very helpful advisor. However, when I reported the issue, he looked on their system and said that the television was listed as an ex-display. This directly contradicted the website listing. Even so, this was a repaired unit, not an ex-display.

The advisor (Tom) was polite and apologetic, stating that they get the description from the supplier. Fair enough, these things can happen. He arranged a courier to pick it up the next day. I was refunded without any further issue.

I think they should check the units fit the supplier description before selling them. Also, they need to make sure that the web listing matches the system description.

Poor experience with the item but great customer service (except for a charged phone number) so I have added a star for that.
Item was not brand new. It looked like a purchase return from another buyer. As I needed the item asap and it was actually working and in good shape, I decided to keep it. Not recommended.
Purchased a sound bar, turned up without instructions, was also informed by Deal Buyer that the sound bar required a cable and that this could be purchased separately from them, disappointed to find out, that the cable doesn't fit the sound bar!!
Very fast and informative shipping. Keen pricing. HOWEVER..the TV i received was not new. It was in excellent condition and works perfectly...but not new as described. And on that point, given the misrepresentation I feel disappointed. I could have bought the same TV cheaper from E-bay clearly advertised as ex display/refurbished.
We bought a reconditioned iPad 2 with promises that it has been thoroughly checked before dispatch - and the sound doesn't work!
They have offered to take it back and replace it - but what a lot of hassle and waste of our time.
Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 2,344 reviews