Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

Read Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd Reviews

sales@dealbuyer.com

4 Parkside
Christchurch Road

Excellent service, very good communication on the orders we placed..
Excellent service and very fast delivery
Ordered a refurbished Samsung watch. Came in original box with charger and instructions,. Tiny hairline scratch on the face but need to remember these are refurbs. Prompt delivery and watch works perfect. Highly recommend.
Brilliant service. Quick delivery.
Really quick delivery. Good service.
Excellent service can’t fault it.
Very efficient company, quality product pity about the delivery. Paid extra for next day delivery, but it didn't arrive.
Courier arrived, didn't get out of the vehicle just took photo of house then left.
Package arrived after 2 days.
Arrived next day, very easy to set up & install fantastic picture quality and sound
Good price for a 42 inch LED TV. Ordered Monday morning, arrived Tuesday morning.
Great price and fantastic service
Genuinely excellent service. I ordered on Thursday afternoon & it arrived Friday morning. Really happy.
Superb price for the laptop £50 cheaper than anywhere else - easy point of sale and got it the next day. Can`t get better than that!
TV arrived next day 😌😁☺️🙂
Great delivery, 2Days.
Great Tv work fine.
Fantastic Price.
What more do you need form a great company like Dealbuyer
bought my TV very pleased with TV also delivery very good service.
Love this tv also good if u have a psp. U can play the console through it. Really quick receiving the TV great sound. Worth the money A+++
dealbuyer.com delivered as ordered and quick which is why I have given 5 stars. Unfortunately for me when I ordered the Blaupunkt 32" HD TV I assumed that the Freeview part of it was also Freeview HD. It was normal Freeview without the HD channels. It was my mistake for not reading the description carefully.
Quick, efficient, and a good price.
Ordered my laptop online 5pm BANK HOLIDAY Monday - arrived lunchtime Wednesday- Fantastic service . ( and £50 cheaper than the big high street company we all have near us )Great communication regarding my order , despatch details and delivery time slot. Arrived well packed and on opening in perfect condition. I will definitely be recommending them to friends and of course I’ll be checking in future if they sell any item I’m after. Keep it up guys!!!
Very impressed.
Good site next day delivery was cheap enough price good
Dealbuyer (UK) Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 2,410 reviews