Dannell's Limited Reviews

Dannell's Limited 1 star review on 7th September 2018
Frazer
Fabulous lights - so bright - would buy again
Quick delivery
I am dissapointed that I can no longer buy the lampshade sticky back papers in the required lengths with the required depths!
Dannells’s is great and I’m a satisfied customer overall.
Good range of products, good quality and well packaged. Excellent customer service on the phone and on the forum. Knowledgeable, helpful team.
My only negative feedback would be that there is no option for next day delivery - which can be tricky if you need items in a hurry, and that occasionally I have noticed a thin, long grey/black mark on the white liners which is difficult to remove.
Products good quality. Service sometimes good , sometimes slow deliveries.
Happy with the products I purchased.
very good product thanks
Prompt delivery’s, have had problems in the past with making shades,due to talking to other like minded people have now ironed out these problems,perhaps dannells could have a question and answer page to help us take our business’s forward.we need each other..
excellent kit and unreasonably pleased with my lampshade! Just one problem with the instructions - discovered too late from elsewhere that you need to leave half a cm of extra fabric at one end of the liner. You can then fold that over and you don't get a fraying edge at the seam. This should also be on the otherwise excellent video.
Always prompt delivery, packaging could be improved
Always good service and good product.
Good service and first class products.
"Love the tutorials by Dannell’s “ Only downside is the website May I add that Im not brilliant shopping on website’s but I do get lost with their site, otherwise products are great.
I had great and swift assistance from customer services. Only negative is the website. It's quite 'old style' - not very slick and I found inconsistent descriptions of materials. I bought custom cut materials so for instance I could have been asked if I had the double sided tape etc to complete the job.
Quick delivery.
The lights with corks are excellent for bottles the lit twigs a little shorter than expected but wok well in the vase with other plants
Love Dannells products but a bit more info on stuff like the tapes etc. Would be helpful.
Being able to make my own lampshades has helped create the effect I wanted in our newly refurbished bedroom. thank you.
Q. Speedy delivery. Order correct. Fairly hefty postage
I phoned to ask some questions and found your staff very helpful. I was guided through the website and was very impressed with customer service, I will certainly be recommending Dannells
Dannell's Limited is rated 4.81 based on 1,119 reviews