Dannell's Limited Reviews

01992 700311

info@dannells.com

Unit 13, Abbey Mead Industrial ParkBrooker Road

Tell us how Dannell's Limited made you happy
I buy Lampshade supplies every month or two. Always very prompt delivery! A minor issue ( very rare ) with my last delivery was responded too and resolved, replacement sent within 2 days. Reliable supplier highly recommended.
Very good service and quality
I really enjoy making up the lampshade kits but unfortunately my latest order from Dannells arrived damaged in transit. I cannot fault the way that Dannells dealt with my issue. My special thanks goes out to David and his colleagues who arranged for a replacement item to be sent out the same day!! Thanks guys.
Lovely service and good quality products.
Some errors in the delivery but the staff were great; apologetic and very helpful. Everything was rectified by the next day. I don’t want things to go wrong, but they sometimes do and Dannells sorted it out. Thanks.
Excellent service as ever.
As always Lampshade kits arrived timely ready for my next workshops and Lampshade orders from galleries Many Thanks
Cghcvm,.bbnk
I find Dannells very helpful. They supply a huge range of lampshade making products which are super quality. Everything is packaged well and delivered quickly.
Good delivery turn around but not so great at replying to email quesrions.
Excellent service with speedy delivery. Only fault is that orders can only be done online- it is nice to talk in order to substantiate that what you order fits your requirements.
All round great
Dannell’s always deliver consistently good quality products with a great service. I regularly use Dannell’s for my light shade making materials. Would highly recommend.
Excellent facilities on the website to assist design of a lampshade, great products, came fast, packed with such care, will use this company again
Always excellent service and Customer Service Advisors available online to quickly deal with queries.
Absolutely brilliant. The kits have everything you need and the instructions are easy to follow. Delighted with the results for my first attempt.
Always very helpful with any queries 👍
Well packaged and delivered on time.
Quick service - thank you. This kit meant I could stop trawling around trying unsuccessfully seeking a lamp shade that would tone in with my fresh decor - I could have one to match exactly! The video instructions were so clear and I am proud of the result for a first attempt! Would definitely buy a kit from Dannell’s again.
Perfect product, promptly delivered!
Dannell's Limited is rated 4.80 based on 1,429 reviews