Dannell's Limited Reviews

01992 700311

info@dannells.com

Unit 13, Abbey Mead Industrial ParkBrooker Road

Tell us how Dannell's Limited made you happy
When I first found this company I thought wow what amazing stuff, spent quite a lot of money with them. Wasn’t until a suggestion on Amazon came up for their products that I realised they were actually ripping people off. I can buy their products cheaper with free next day delivery from Amazon rather than paying £7.14 postage and waiting a week for delivery. They really need to look into their postage costs. I will not be purchasing for them again until they change.
I was looking for a backing for a roller blind, which would achieve a blackout type effect. When I rang to ask about product suitability, I was given a recommendation which I went on to purchase. Unfortunately that product was completely unsuitable, and not what how advisor had described it. Not only was it disappointing in that respect, it was also quite an expensive purchase for what it turned out to be- double-sided adhesive plastic. I wouldn't not recommend Dannell's, but my experience was not ideal.
The products are great and sent out quickly. However your packaging system is ridulous. Wasteful and unnecessary. Boxes much larger than the product, which are then in even larger boxes. None of the products I have purchased recently were breakable but the packaging was beyond ridiculous and not at all good for the environment in that respect
Well what can I say, I bought 3 lampshade kits from you which I am happy with but the problem is I live in France. My lampshade kits came to £35.00 but to have them delivered by DHL for 29.90 euros is a rip off and feel very annoyed that I have practically paid double for the privilege. Why can’t you use Royal Mail. The delivery costs should be shown up front before placing an order. I will not be using you again.
10 days from order to shipping. when shipped, DPD never sent out of England due to missing PID, I was never asked told that this was an issue for ordering. I ordered October 19th, it was expected November 4th, but returned to Dannells. Every order have been either disappeared, broken or been extremely delayed, so Dannells may be tip top, but not the courier for abroad orders... I do not know if this order is damaged, but last was damaged and late. But your info/support is very good...
Arrived within time
I was satisfied with the product. The packaging was wasteful and unnecessary and would deter me from buying again.
I am disappointed with my lampshade. I carefully watched the demonstration video and followed all the instructions. The lady was very competent and made a lovely lampshade. However, the penultimate instruction was to fold the material (firmly) over the sticky ring, and then use the white tool to stuff the ends in – with a satisfying cracking sound when the tacky tape released to accept the ends. I obviously was too firm in my folding as the tape refused to release, so the ends couldn’t be cleanly hidden. Now the lampshade is on the lamp and the tacky tape is not tacky enough down the seam which keeps gaping open. Hence two reasons for my disappointment.
I am disappointed with my lampshade. I carefully watched the demonstration video and followed all the instructions. The lady was very competent and made a lovely lampshade. However, the penultimate instruction was to fold the material (firmly) over the sticky ring, and then use the white tool to stuff the ends in – with a satisfying cracking sound when the tacky tape released to accept the ends. I obviously was too firm in my folding as the tape refused to release, so the ends couldn’t be cleanly hidden. Now the lampshade is on the lamp and the tacky tape is not tacky enough – the seam keeps gaping open. Hence my disappointment. The photo shows both problems.
Item was damaged but customer services said it is how this item comes so not too happy to pay for a faulty product.
I have used Dannells twice now. The first time my order went on smoothly and was delivered international over 7 days. However i was very dissappointed with my second order. When I placed and paid for the order i was under the impression that my order will be dispatched within a day or 2 but that did not happen. I followed up on the 3rd day only to be told that the items I had already paid for where out of stock. Firstly this is what I should have been told before I paid so that I could have ordered what is in stock. Secondly this has delayed my orders to my customers and the delivery to this day, 5 days later after paying has not yet dispatched. Now I am having to wait another 7 days plus to be able to get my package. If this had been communicated to me earlier I would have amended my order accordingly and not have my customers inconvenienced. Am am still waiting to see if my order will actually dispatch and hoping it will arrive sooner. The customer service I have received has been good but I am just disappointed that I was not told earlier that the items were out of stock
I am sorry you have experienced a delay with your second order. Please let me know what your order number is & I will chase this up personally for you. Once again I do apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you & your cusomters, this is not how we like to treat our customers
I have emailed you about this product but you haven't replied, that shows me you don't care about your customers opinions!
Disorganised!
haven't received items yet
Terrible website - so user unfriendly and lady who emails in response to queries is awful too. I have asked on numerous occasions for help with ordering as website is so bad . She simply refers me to website ! Last time I ordered it took 4 emails before she gave me any useful information. She is curt to the point of rudeness. Terrible organisation. I will go elsewhere in future. Product was fine when I got it so just the website and Diane who lets it down.
Dannell's Limited is rated 4.80 based on 1,367 reviews