Dannell's Limited Reviews

01992 700311

info@dannells.com

Unit 13, Abbey Mead Industrial ParkBrooker Road

Tell us how Dannell's Limited made you happy
Too expensive for european people
Lining paper was not the correct size so contacted to rectify. Had to prompt after a week of no reply and then was just sent new roll of paper meaning a full half metre of expensive material was wasted and I had to disassemble, clean down and start again. I made this known and not even an apology.
Customer service non existent if you are not satisfied with quality of a product. Ordered Chic fabric but not happy with quality and colours and whilst I can appreciate companies don't like to refund on cut fabric this is not because I changed my mind but due to poor quality. Now have over £90.00 of unusable fabric at a cost of £10.79 per metre.
ordered product on 5th Dec for stated delivery by 15th goods not even sent yet rubbish firm will never use again or recommend to anyone
Item arrived late and I’ve been waiting 3 weeks for another parcel. Glue was rubbish and the fabric was cheap looking. Won’t be using this firm again.
didn’t hear for weeks about an order - only to be told half of it was out of stock
I placed my order a month ago I understand the pandemic going on.. I emailed customer service and had no response I have emailed a 2nd time and had no answers to my questions. And I haven't yet recieved my item and from the status isn't even close to being finished. Feeling rather disappointed at the lack of communication and lack of answers.
I purchased self adhesive binding tape 8 white 2 black. I received 1 roll of white binding tape and no black binding tape. I'm told that I did not purchase any black even though It's on my invoice. I'm very dissatisfied with this company and will not do business with them ever again.
Received incorrect item. Almost a week gone by and no replacement received.
Apparently what I ordered wasn't in stock. It took 9 days before they realised this & refund me. In the meantime I missed purchasing elsewhere & I'm still
Nothing like the proof I was sent, in the proof image was full height of the shade and the background needs to match the image looks terrible can’t be used
Dannell's Limited 1 star review on 7th September 2018
very poor communication, poor service.
BS