Dannell's Limited Reviews

01992 700311

info@dannells.com

Unit 13, Abbey Mead Industrial ParkBrooker Road

Tell us how Dannell's Limited made you happy
Couldn't have been more helpful when I had to change the dimensions for a bespoke lampshade panel. Great communication and I got exactly what I needed really promptly.
Very happy with the service
Always quick and efficient with all orders
Great quality products.
Value for money
Love love!!!! Great company. Fast delivery and very helpful. A1
Very caring & helpful staff. Prompt deliveries, brilliant product.
Very quick delivery
The products are great and sent out quickly. However your packaging system is ridulous. Wasteful and unnecessary. Boxes much larger than the product, which are then in even larger boxes. None of the products I have purchased recently were breakable but the packaging was beyond ridiculous and not at all good for the environment in that respect
I’ve ordered from Dannells numerous times, I’ve never had a problem, always good service, thank you!
I can honestly say that this is one of the best companies I have purchased from. Nothing was too much trouble and when I got confused with a print I wanted I had a phone call explaining everything and what I actually needed was ordered. Excellent customer service.
Great kits
You were extremely helpful answering my question thank you
Extremely helpful vfeat range of products, always my go to but postage charge is a bit steep.
After a rocky start of short measured tape the rectified it very quickly
Fabulous lampshade kits, I’ve made four and they’ve worked out really well. It helped to have watched the video first.
I was going to return the two lampshade kits I purchased because I had ordered the wrong size. But then I decided to make them and they look really good and the larger width is not too wide. All very successful and a quick service.
Great customer service. I love the products which are great quality and the customer service is excellent. I actually believe they care about their customers and that is getting so rare. For that reason I absolutely recommend this company.
Very good service
Dannell's is always responsive and helpfull and delivery half way reoufn the world is fast and I have never had any damage to my orders, thank you very much.
Fab company, great products and excellent customer service
Dannell's Limited is rated 4.79 based on 1,269 reviews