Dannell's Limited Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Dannell's Limited

01992 700311

info@dannells.com

Unit 13, Abbey Mead Industrial ParkBrooker Road

How would you rate Dannell's Limited ?

Gill
"Lovely quality shade frames and excellent promo delivery. Thank you 😊"
Andrea
"Excellent company and customet service. I was helped on a tricky lampshade project. Their expertise is second to none."
Elizabeth
"Friendly, helpful staff. Prompt service. Good quality goods. Highly recommend"
"very easy ordering, fast delivery and very pleased with the purchase made. would use again."
"Great service and lampshade kit perfect."
"Very helpful, good service, goods arrived quickly."
"A very good service. Great prices. Good range of products. Brilliant delivery speed."
"Always very prompts delivery :)"
"I got my items on time"
"Happy customer, thanks"
"Prompt service and brilliant product, sft tape."
"Dannells are brilliant! Efficient, helpful, prompt and knowledgeable, we just hope they aren’t sick of the sound of our voices as we ask advice, request samples and rely on them for all manner of creative projects!"
"Order processed quickly,and arrived as stated. Well packaged and the product was excellent"
"Quick turnaround from order to delivery"
"I bought a selection of lampshade kits. The website is very easy to use and the choice of products is extensive. My order was delivered in good time and good condition. The instructions were excellent as was the video. Highly recommend."
"My lamp fittings are perfect and suit exactly what I was looking for....Harris gin lamps are a talking point!"
"Great service and good prices"
"The kit was just what I needed to make a lampshade of a non-standard size that I was unable to buy anywhere, and in a fabric of my choosing. Good service and easy to follow instructions."
"The lady on the telephone was very helpful. But, the reason I phoned was that I found your website to be confusing. In fact the layout was very poor. In my opinion you need to update it and make the choices simpler to understand. People give up browsing if they find it too complicated to navigate. The mind of the web designer should think, ' I know nothing about this product' and should detail it more. For what it is worth that is my opinion!"
"Great production, speedy delivery."
"Yes very happy with your service. Mary-Ann"
"I've always had great service from your company. The products are excellent and Diane, my first point of contact, is extremely efficient. Thank you!"
"Good delivery very fast. Excellent response to enquiry about a product. Good products."
Dannell's Limited is rated 4.76 based on 263 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!