Dannell's Limited Reviews

01992 700311

info@dannells.com

Unit 13, Abbey Mead Industrial ParkBrooker Road

Tell us how Dannell's Limited made you happy
I purchase all my lampshade goods from Dannells. I’ve found them to be fairly priced, helpful and knowledgeable and a speedy delivery service.
The kits arrived very promptly and I was impressed by the lack of plastic in the packaging apart from the envelope. Assembly was easy, helped by the excellent video which I watched twice before starting, and again during the process. Very pleased with my lampshades.
Product as we expected and turned up when we expected
I have only spoken to them so far on the phone, but the service was just great. So helpful, efficient, prompt and cheerful. I look forward to doing business!
There was a hitch with my order but the real measure of a company is how they deal with ‘an issue’…..well Diane was SUPERB, amazingly efficient and all was quickly resolved.. Thank you all Made up my lampshades and love them! A
Really excellent kit. The video on you tube is helpful to follow.
Excellent products, brilliant videos and resources. All round great service. They make it very easy to get started. Really helpful !
Fantastic kit. Clear instructions made a product I could be proud off..
Fantastic!
Great products, good value, arrived super quick. Kit is well thought out, and the excellent supporting 'how to' documents and videos ensure good results. Highly recommend.
Dannell's Limited 5 star review on 13th July 2021
When I first found this company I thought wow what amazing stuff, spent quite a lot of money with them. Wasn’t until a suggestion on Amazon came up for their products that I realised they were actually ripping people off. I can buy their products cheaper with free next day delivery from Amazon rather than paying £7.14 postage and waiting a week for delivery. They really need to look into their postage costs. I will not be purchasing for them again until they change.
Very good service. Excellent product
I phoned Dannells to query what I needed to buy. They helped me put everything I needed into my shopping basket whilst they stayed on the line and saved me money. Lovely polite and friendly person. Speedy delivery. Parcel well packaged. Great service all round
Very excellent customer service. Rapid delivery, replies and help
Excellent service and excellent on line workshop on covering a lamp shade. Than you
a quick and efficient service, the product is excellent
Good value, easy to order from
Very good service
Excellent products - super quality. Well wrapped and speedy delivery.
First class product. First class customer service.
Dannell's Limited is rated 4.80 based on 1,362 reviews