Dannell's Limited Reviews

Unit 13, Abbey Mead Industrial ParkBrooker Road

Tell us how Dannell's Limited made you happy

customer service
Gill
"Lovely quality shade frames and excellent promo delivery. Thank you 😊"
Andrea
"Excellent company and customet service. I was helped on a tricky lampshade project. Their expertise is second to none."
Elizabeth
"Friendly, helpful staff. Prompt service. Good quality goods. Highly recommend"
"I love creating my own lampshades using your products."
"company is correct, good quality, good service, speedy delivery"
"Such a great company to buy from. Brilliant customer service - Diane always goes out of her way to help. Thank you! Marie @ Parlour Made"
"Excellent products which are delievered quickly. I've only ever had one instance of needing help and their customer service was amazing! Highly recomended"
"Service & packaging are good. Website is a bit dated and clumsy to use."
"Excellent product with fantastic support and guidelines."
"Excellent service once again from Danell's."
"Excellent service as always...x"
"Very swift service."
"Excellent service and products and very helpful"
"Exactly what we ordered arrived in good time; couldn't be more pleased."
"Thanks guys, you did it again, managed a really quick delivery prior to Bank Holiday weekend. Lamps stands are lovely"
"Great products, fantastic quality, will buy again"
"Quick delivery of well packaged product which was as described. Great company do to business with."
"Good choice, fast delivery."
"Quality products, good innovation with new products. Slow to dispatch orders generally."
"Bought lamp making supplies from the company. Reliable company with good stock, easy transaction and delivery. Would highly recommend."
"Great device and advice."
"Brilliant service as always!"
"I have used Dannells twice now. The first time my order went on smoothly and was delivered international over 7 days. However i was very dissappointed with my second order. When I placed and paid for the order i was under the impression that my order will be dispatched within a day or 2 but that did not happen. I followed up on the 3rd day only to be told that the items I had already paid for where out of stock. Firstly this is what I should have been told before I paid so that I could have ordered what is in stock. Secondly this has delayed my orders to my customers and the delivery to this day, 5 days later after paying has not yet dispatched. Now I am having to wait another 7 days plus to be able to get my package. If this had been communicated to me earlier I would have amended my order accordingly and not have my customers inconvenienced. Am am still waiting to see if my order will actually dispatch and hoping it will arrive sooner. The customer service I have received has been good but I am just disappointed that I was not told earlier that the items were out of stock"
I am sorry you have experienced a delay with your second order. Please let me know what your order number is & I will chase this up personally for you.
Once again I do apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you & your cusomters, this is not how we like to treat our customers
Dannell's Limited is rated 4.81 based on 426 reviews