Dannell's Limited Reviews

01992 700311

info@dannells.com

Unit 13, Abbey Mead Industrial ParkBrooker Road

Tell us how Dannell's Limited made you happy
Excellent service and product. I bought 4 lampshade kits and we have made the lampshades this afternoon, easy to follow instructions and we are extremely pleased with the results - you would never be able to tell they weren’t professionally made. Well worth watching the tutorial as well for extra tips. Will definitely use again.
Excellent company to deal with, prompt delivery not yet had a line out of stock, very impressed
Great product, as described. Used to hang a large Mandella on a wall.
Arrived ahead of time, excellent service!
Excellent fasts service, recommended
Unbeatable in all respects. Good products, prices & customer service
Really great customer service. A little problem sorted quickly and courteously. Thank you!
I didn’t like how highly priced the fabric was. I shop debt be expected to pay so much for so little
I have absolouteley no problem with the quality of the goods I ordered. That said my last two orders I had ordered Table Lamp Kits complete with Switched Leads and Plugs and both orders the leads have been omited and I have had to phone and request them. Each time the person on the phone has been very apologetic resent the leads which I have been in receipt of within 24-48 hours. This of course has been an inconvenience and a nice touch would be a compliments slip inside instead of just a box with a lead. To reiterate I am perfectly happy with the condition of the goods and once is inconvenient but these things happen but twice is unacceptable however polite and apologetic the team member taking the call is.
excellent service and products
Great products
Great. Tape is the best. Super sticky and perfect for lampshades
Really good quality, quick delivery, would recommend
We had a problem with the first lampshade kit as there was a heavy crease in the pvc panel. I rang Dannells who immediately said they would send another one out. This was done within two days. My lampshade now looks lovely. Any company is only as good as how it deals with problems and this was excellent customer care.
Excellent!
I do not understand how you are able to purchase items if you live in USA. Email response I received was not help at all. Purchase item from another vendor and the pricing was in terms I could understand.
Thanks so much for excellent communication and super speedy delivery 5*
Efficienza e materiale ottimo
I've been making lampshades using items Dannells for several years now. The quality is great and the explanations really helpful. If you haven't tried making your own lampshades, what are you waiting for?
Very good contact and prices
I have ordered several different things from Dannell's recently and was pleased with their service and products
Dannell's Limited is rated 4.80 based on 1,135 reviews