Dannell's Limited Reviews

01992 700311

info@dannells.com

Unit 13, Abbey Mead Industrial ParkBrooker Road

Tell us how Dannell's Limited made you happy
The kit came quickly, has good instructions and is very easy to construct. However, the pictures are misleading in the extreme and the 'gold' lining is rather cheap plastic which could be called brown but never gold. Disappointing.
I love the range of stuff Dannells have and use them to order most of the shade making bits I need. The reason for the 'Acceptable' star is because I haven't been pleased with the quality of a number of things I've ordered - more than the odd 1 or 2 things. Nothing quite enough to cause me to return things but... rolls of vinyl which are 30cm shorter than advertised, vinyl supplied with a score through it, or regular faint streaks, cellophane rolls which regularly break when unrolling due to small cuts in the side of the rolls, shade rings which have weld joins which aren't lined up well at all, rolled edge tools with serrations not cut properly, meaning they don't do the job, and vinyl panels which don't overlap enough to cover the seam tape supplied. However, most of these I can live with/work around, and I'll continue to order from them because they are reasonable value, good range and most of the stuff is great, most of the time.
The website is a nightmare to navigate but the products are excellent. Postage was over long in my opinion but worth the wait.
I was pleased with my product but thought delivery could be quicker
Great product. Not cheap but does the job very nicely. Biggest disappointment is the length if time taken to arrive. 3-5 days is a long time nowadays when so many online suppliers offer free next day delivery. Perhaps Dannells could consider bringing themselves in line with this current dat expectation, especially for the top end prices charged.
I was a little disappointed that I don’t don’t get my sample packs of metallic and neon as requested. Many thanks Jan
Delivery very slow and half order delivered to home address and half to Curry’s
Expensive delivery charges
Consignment was very slow, but delivery company good. The roll of heavy duty lampshade backing was good quality but, in spite of the guide lines on the paper backing, wasn't cut straight. The non-sticky side of the roll had lines of dirty sticky on it, that I had to clean off with acetone. Could do better ...?
Originally sent the wrong size of product, hence marking down, but resolved the problem quickly and without argument
Can’t pay online so have to phone each and every time to get a link, last 3 times now...
The items I bought differed slightly from previous ones I had bought and were not easy to be used. I would have preferred it if I had been offered a free exchange so that I didn't have to pay postage to change them for what I was thinking I was getting. It's a great company and this was unfortunate
Good product range but once VAT and postage are added, the prices are less attractive. Had to buy two of each product to make it worthwhile.
Quality products, good innovation with new products. Slow to dispatch orders generally.
Good product , took a good few days to arrive , delivery could be quicker for the price paid
The lady on the telephone was very helpful. But, the reason I phoned was that I found your website to be confusing. In fact the layout was very poor. In my opinion you need to update it and make the choices simpler to understand. People give up browsing if they find it too complicated to navigate. The mind of the web designer should think, ' I know nothing about this product' and should detail it more. For what it is worth that is my opinion!
Probably my fourth order so I am happy to some extent. Website sometimes hard to negotiate. Delivery times never next day despite the premiums. Packaging really useful for re-use but HUUUUGE for smaller items.
I think I must have had old stock as the tape fir the light shades was a bit gooey than sticky.
Dannell's Limited is rated 4.79 based on 1,179 reviews