Dance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dance Direct
Read Dance Direct Reviews

About Dance Direct:

Dance Direct has grown from a family run business to become the leading dancewear retailer in the UK and Europe. Our passion is in providing high quality, affordable dancewear and accessories to the dance community; our pride is in enabling dancers to achieve their dreams without worrying about the cost. Working in partnership with Revolution Dancewear – one of the world’s leading costume and dancewear manufacturers – we also supply a fantastic collection of high quality ready-to-wear costumes for shows and performances.

Harlequin House, ,

Tell us how Dance Direct made you happy
Good quality, great prices, quick delivery. What more could you ask for?!
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here.
Excellent service and great value for money
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service as we always do our best to look after our customers.
Excellent service, product was great quality & next day delivery 👍🏼😊
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase.
I’ve used dance direct and have never failed excellent products, quality fantastic, you receive exactly what buy size, material etc cannot fault, best dance shop I’ve ever shopped from over 20 yrs
Thank you for your fantastic review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service as we always do our best to look after our customers.
Very impressive service. I needed to ring about a query I had and spoke to a very helpful member of the team who answered my query very professionally, she was a credit to your company. Good arrived exactly when I was informed they would ... using the shoes later and can only hope they improve my skills 🤣
I submitted a question regarding my order and a missing item on the 5th of May, it's now the 12th and I've still yet to hear anything back from them. Very disappointing service!
I am sorry you have not had a response sooner. I understand that the Customer Service team has now been in contact with you.
Wonderful prices and good quality! And top of that fast delivery
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and I will pass your comments on to the team.
I usually find what I am looking for as Dance Direct has a good selection of dance products. Delivery timescale is reasonable. Some better size specification would be useful as different brands have slightly different sizing.
It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here. The sizing issue is always a minefield because as you say the manufacturers all work to different sizing standards and we publish their sizing charts to try to help you get the correct size.
Very good quality and speedy delivery
Always deliver on time and never had a problem, daughter loves the products
Easy ordering, fast delivery, great quality product. Would recommend
Unbelievable the stuff I have recieved been here before expected
Thank you for the review. We love to hear that we have exceeded expectations.
Good variety of choice and quick delivery.
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
As always, Dance Direct has been efficient with delivery, and very reasonable on pricing. I hope to be ordering again soon.
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments. I will pass this on to the team.
I have been using dance direct for more than 5 years now and I was never let down. Very good customer service and good quality products.
Got a pair of tap shoes for the first time very easy to order correct size very comfy shoe and look good over all
Good value good service fast delivery
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Received my order promptly, one item was fine the other too small so I returned for an exchange this was three weeks ago, have e mailed to chase up and heard nothing !
A replacement was sent out on the 6th. Please email hello@dancedirect.com if this has not yet arrived.
The customer service I have recieved from this company is far from satisfactory. I have email twice regarding and order and yet to still recieve a response. There is no option to cancel an order that has been sitting waiting to be processed for nearly 2 weeks. I won't be placing any future orders
Thank you for your review. One of our advisors has just responded to your e-mail. Please note that you selected payment via bank transfer upon checkout and as no payment has been received by us the order has not been shipped. If you wish to receive this order please make payment either via bank transfer or by calling us on 0800 044 8440 where we can take payment over the telephone for you using a credit or debit card.
Item arrived on time and happy with service
Dance Direct is rated 4.58 based on 2,990 reviews