Craft Gin Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
I don’t get this every month but look forward to it coming when it does. There’s a wide range of gins and love all the extras to make cocktails with. We have a gin night on the Saturday after it has been delivered and enjoy getting together and trying everything.
Fantastic quality and variety of gin is amazing price includes delivery which is amazing, packaging is top quality and even when my husband dropped the box nothing was damaged,
Fabulous monthly birthday treat
I have had family and friends over who love gin. My husband has joined the club as he enjoyed trying different G&Ts and cocktails. I gave enjoyed tasting and trying many different drinks and have learned about many different gins and mixers. Delivery has always been as stated in the messeges up dating where my box is and when it will arrive. I think as a member there are discounted prices for gins and mixers and earning points are a great reward
Little pricey, advent calendar very expensive, snacks can be strange
Absolutely love receiving my Gin goodies every month! Fabulous items each month and superb customer service always!
Just love every couple of months receiving a surprise package from the Craft Gin Club and enjoying a new gin
The sheer joy of receiving your box is fantastic. I would never have discovered all these fantastic gins if it wasn't for the club. On top of my box, I can also order other gins from the online shop at any time. Can't recommend this club enough !!
Just love getting excited with what Gin is arriving next!
New items and gin to try. A bit like a birthday treat but it isn’t your birthday 🥳
I love getting my box every other month. It's exciting and interesting to look at the contents, read about the various companies involved and follow quite a few of the recipes in the Ginned magazine. Even my husband enjoys a cocktail now despite having pulled a face when I made the first one with my first delivery. It's like my treat to myself to receive such deliciousness.
The ideas in the magazine, the nibbles
Look forward to what’s in my box every month,and feel like a child at Christmas with the anticipation
I was not a gin drinker, but decided to get into gin and I thought by joining the gin club would be a perfect way. Personally I didn’t want the standard gins available in most supermarkets I wanted to try something different and actually learn about Gin and the distillery, the magazine which comes every month is wonderful for this. The gin club is perfect as we are currently having a bar built in the garden and when friends and family come over they can also discover these amazing gins from around the world and uk. Also this month was my birthday so have lots of alcohol brought me, I loved that I could log in my account and postpone this month. I would highly recommend joining the gin club especially if you like a little treat each month.
Loved my first box & waiting on my August box to arrive, such a good gift to receive either to yourself or a loved one. Lots of good offers for members too.
Great service, great Gin and great ideas served up too!
Enjoy getting my box every month with treats and good recipes for fab cocktails
CGC is great quality products, I love the mystery of it each time (but there is a way to get spoilers if you don't like surprises!) but they're also so flexible. I love that I can cancel, upgrade or downgrade at any moment. With the uncertainty around at the moment this is just brilliant. And quite unique for subscription formats in my experience. They're great. Cannot fault CGC at all!
Fab love the different Gins and how carefully you match it up with tonics provide cocktail recipes and so many goodies and treats to go with the selection
The only time I look forward to money going out of my bank account is for my CGC subscription and then I know a few days later the box will arrive. Its always great to open the box and discover what special surprises they've put in.
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.86 based on 4,993 reviews