Craft Gin Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
Very happy with my first order. Well worth the money.
Loved my first box! The gin was fab, and there was a good viarety of snacks. Can't wait for my next box!
The delivery was prompt and the packaging was a triumph of product design. Inside everything was wrapped beautifully and securely. I am looking forward to trying the contents.
It's a box of joy!
Absolutely outstanding value for money. A lovely little treat to myself after a long month. Great selection of goodies. Beautiful smooth gin and loved reading all the history in the magazine. I can't wait untill June for my next box. Thank you craft gin club.
Excellent range of products the gin was amazing!! Why haven’t I joined sooner?!
Although I’ve not sampled my box it looks great value Perfect snacks to accompany the gin Really unique as unable to purchase in usual shops A refreshing change
Speedy delivery after ordering my first package, great tips in the magazine, saving my fab gin for my first post lockdown trip to my caravan end of May.
I was surprised by the amount of goodies that were in the box. All lovely stuff, wish I’d joined earlier.
Fandabbydosey, great to try new gins
Thanks for your fab review Yvonne!
Very happy with everything from the order, to the delivery and the taste. Thank you
Thank you for your lovely review Jayne, we're happy we can deliver a smooth service for you!
Really surprised by the content of the box - loved everything in it. Would recommend. Excellent service
Came when it was supposed to.
Thank you for your review!
A good selection of items in the box
Thank you for your lovely review, we try to do as much as we can in terms of variety!
Absolutely delighted with the contents of my first craft gin club box ! I can’t wait for the weekend to try out some cocktails and and a sneaky wee G&T of course .
Thank you for your lovely review Rhonaro, luckily it's Friday so there's not long to wait!
Loved the gin and all the treats in the box
Really enjoyed the first gin delivery. Looking forward to the next one!
First box absolutely loved it 😍
Thank you for your lovely review Jane!
Bought this for my Hubbies birthday present and we both loved it - love the magazine with it loads of ideas 5*
Thank you so much for your review! If you do make any of the recipes or cocktails please share those with us on social media!
This is my third box and have loved them all. Great tasting gin and mixers. The snacks have been varied and tasty.
Thank you for your lovely review, it's so lovely to hear you're enjoying the variety!
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.85 based on 4,338 reviews