Courier Expert - Delivery Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Courier Expert - Delivery

About Courier Expert - Delivery: For a fast courier service and dedicated courier vans, you can trust Courier Expert’s same day courier delivery service to collect & deliver your goods quickly and securely anywhere in the UK. Our comprehensive range of vans, ensure we can move anything from documents to pallets within the UK, quickly and efficiently.

deliveryfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Driver hadn’t planned the job, hadn’t made sure beforehand that he knew exact pickup and delivery locations, and needed guidance and hand-holding from start to finish. Also requested driver has a trolley to carry equipment to van as previous time my colleague had to carry them to the van himself as driver had sore back. Special instructions stated to drop packages to hotel on site and this was also a chore as driver had no idea what he was doing."
Please accept our apologies if the driver did not meet your expectations, although i can see that this job was collected and delivered on time. Please feel free to contact us on 0333 323 2203 if you would like to discuss the matter further and we will be happy to look into what happened in more detail. Regarding your request for a trolley, unfortunately this is not something we normally provide especially at short notice. I see in this instance the job was booked by yourself online.
"I haven't had a good experience with this company. The guy was over a hour late picking up the packaging. i advise the company it needed to be at the delivery address by 4:30 it arrived at 5:30. I couldn't get hold of the driver at all, and when i phoned the office they just gave me excuses... I don't understand why they allocated a driver so far away from the pick up point???"
"Driver arrived 45 mins later than expected. I had to call you for an explanation of this, rather than you call & re-assure us. We were then not confident that the parcel would arrive on time, or that you would keep us informed."
Hi Sally, First of all i am sorry you were disappointed with the service. I have looked into this matter and have noted that it was a delivery from Tamworth to Central London. According to our records, the latest time for collection was 11 am and the driver collected prior to this at 10.50. The estimated time for delivery was 15.00 and the driver delivered at 15.15. Although this is 15 minutes after the estimate, the very latest acceptable delivery time given to us by yourself at the time of booking was 16.30. In this case we did not call to advise, as we had delivered 75 minutes prior to this time. If you would like to discuss the matter further with us, please call on 0333 323 2203.
"It Started off rather well, when booking the service, I have been advised of the max (free of charge) 15 minutes waiting period and that we would have to carry the cost for any longer waiting time. However, it was not made clear that once the waiting time is exceeded 15 minutes we will be billed for the entirety of the waiting time (including the initial free 15 minutes). The Driver did have to wait as the goods were not ready for collection upon arrival, which was 10 minutes prior the agreed time of pickup. However, the feedback from our colleagues was disappointing as he seemed unprofessional when answering the phone. Furthermore, the driver confirmed that he was waiting onsite whilst the goods were readied for collection, which could not be confirmed by. Overall, the goods arrived, but it was not a great experience for most parties involved."
Hi Sarah, I do apologise for any confusion. Essentially how it works is that we do indeed charge for the entirety of the waiting time, however should the wait be less than 15 minutes, we would actually waive the charge, as the amount would be too small to cover the administration time taken to deal with it. In this case the driver waited 40 minutes but we charged you only for 30, as he arrived at the collection 10 minutes early. Once again, sorry if we have caused any confusion on this matter.
"Issues with taking the correct address, We have used other couriers and not had a problems with deliveries to the site address. Delivered 2hours later then estimated."
"Collection and delivery where later than expected, and the time Goods where in transit exceeded reasonable time. I appreciate that traffic can be in issue but there was no incidents which would add to transit time. Wouldn’t use again but got us out of a hole."
"Van arrived for pick up, to collect artworks, but already had a palette load of sharp edged metal flashings. These actually made loading difficult and potentially unsafe, for hands and for the artworks. It should have been an empty van. There were no ties or bungees for securing the load...the driver seemed unfamiliar with van and the load already on there, but he was helpful"
Hi Laurence, Many thanks for your feedback, which will be looked into and taken on board.
"Collection was missed by over 3 hours, I had to ring to follow this up, after which the package was collected just in time before the other office closed for the day. Disappointing it took me ringing to follow this up without this being done internally by courier expert . Package was eventually received on the same day 4/5 hours late."
Hi Patrick, Please accept our apologies for what was an error by the driver, who had made a diary error. We also made an error in not monitoring the situation effectively, however we will make sure this type of error does not happen again. Thank you for your feedback.
"Not easy to make the booking. Driver did not turn up and then had to make several calls to get another driver assigned which made the timescale very tight for delivery on a deadline dependant time."
Hi Alison, your feedback is appreciated and we will take it on board. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
"The customer services people were great, very helpful and flexible when I later changed my pick up and delivery time. Unfortunately, the courier still turned up at the original time rather than the re-arranged time leading to me having to make some last minute rearrangements."
Hi Des, your feedback is appreciated and we will take it on board. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
"The courier didn't arrive until 11:40am even though the quote for the service stated pickup was to be approximately 10:00am. I was informed via phone the pickup time may be more towards 11:00am as there were no drivers available immediately. I accepted this as the drop off at the delivery address would still be between 12:00 and 12:30pm as it was needed urgently for a meeting. The driver got lost on his way to the pick up address and on arrival was on the phone and was rude to the assistant operations manager who handed him the package. The driver asked where it was to be delivered and when he was told it was to go to Sheffield he moaned and seemed reluctant to continue with the job. Overall a poor service."
"Turned up late, drove slowly and arrived late."
Hi Micheal
We are terribly sorry that you have had a bad experiance we will speak to the driver involved and make sure this doesnt happen again.
"The courier arrive late. We had to phone the courier to find out where he was. He was sat across the road from the office in a car park and was expecting us to take the parcel to him."
Dear Stephen, I do apologise that you have had this experience as this is not normal practice at all for Courier Expert. We will speak to the driver involved and make sure this does not happen again. Kind regards, Courier Expert.
"I was not happy with the service. Even though I stated that I would be on my own and would only be able to give minimal help with a 67 kilo fridge, I did not think the courier was well equipped for the job. He was not able to move the fridge over the doorstep and i noticed as he was doing it the bottom of thhefridge was getting scratched. So we had to enlist my sons help, who happened to be there, endangering the backs of both my 16 year old son and the courier. If the courier had had a ramp the whole process would have been simpler and definitely better complying with health and safety. I couldn't believe he didn't have one in his van. Considering the service was not cheap and I paid almost 300 £ for this I would have expected the man on the job to be allocated some basic equipment to do the job as safely as possible and with no damage to the item."
Dear Barbara,

I am sorry to hear that you were not happy with the service. We have looked deeply into this and have listened to the calls to ensure a better service for you and others in the future.

Upon booking this job you did not mention to us your expectation of needing any additional equipment to help with the loading of the fridge. You stated "between the two of us that's fine I just can't do it on my own".

Had you mentioned at the time of booking, that there would be no assistance provided for the driver, then we would not have proceeded with it and advised you accordingly.

Again we apologise that you had a bad experience with us
"After receiving notification via email that the driver would be here in fifteen minutes, he proceeded to take at least another hour."
"I arranged for a delivery collection at 7am, driver did not arrive until 8am. I asked the driver for an explanation and he thought he was scheduled to collect at 9am. The out of hours contact, however, were helpful, but my parcel arrived later than I had scheduled which was a shame."
"The admin staff is very lovely and effective, but the delivery is really disappointing. The delivery was ordered at 2:45 and the driver only appeared at 5:20- at which time I should have already left to the post office. The driver could not find the correct address."
"Courier Expert were very efficient and handled the enquiry well although I think it would be better if the firm didn't make a charge for the call. The quotation was promptly supplied and it was the cheapest of the three received by a significant amount. After acceptance, arranging for the delivery was very straightforward and the courier arrived exactly when he was due. The company provided email updates of collection which was excellent. Unfortunately, the delivery was late due in part to a motorway accident. However, the courier's satnav took him to the wrong destination. If this hadn't happened, then the delivery would have arrived in the nick of time. The delivery postcode shown on the Courier Express acknowledgement was correct and when checked on Google Earth, correlated almost exactly with the delivery destination."
"Although the staff were very friendly and helpful, our customer was 3 hours late in receiving the their delivery as the driver put the incorrect postcode into his sat nav!! This was a huge inconvenience to us as we were not updated and my director had to take the boxes home with him and wait for hours until they collected! We would appreciate some kind of refund for the hassle!"
"Initial phonecall fantastic, very efficent. Unfortunately the collection failed as our supplier had closed by the time the courier arrived - who was outside the 90 minutes specified. I spoke to Tamara about it the following working day, and she agreed to re-action the delivery that day which was fine. We obviously let our customer down, so I asked for a credit. Tamara's manager tried to counteract that by saying that there should be a cancellation, but she would speak to Mo, who was on duty that Friday evening, and they would get back to me after that. Nothing more heard, so I assume I was right and they were wrong. Pity they didn't admit it, and I would then have given them Very Good service tick!"
Courier Expert - Delivery is rated 4.78 based on 1,083 reviews