Courier Expert - Delivery Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Courier Expert - Delivery

About Courier Expert - Delivery: For a fast courier service and dedicated courier vans, you can trust Courier Expert’s same day courier delivery service to collect & deliver your goods quickly and securely anywhere in the UK. Our comprehensive range of vans, ensure we can move anything from documents to pallets within the UK, quickly and efficiently.

deliveryfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"We did request specifically a 9am pick up and the courier did turn up at 8am. Fortunately there was someone in the office at 8am otherwise this pickup would have been a failure"
Sorry to hear this, I hope our driver did not cause you too much inconvenience. While It's not uncommon for drivers to arrive slightly earlier for morning collections, our driver was given clear instruction to collect at 9am. Attempting to collect 1 hour prior to the collection time was clearly unprofessional of the driver which we apologise for - If there hadn't been anyone available to handover to the courier at this time, our driver would have been told to wait until the specified collection time at no extra charge to yourselves.

We will take this opportunity to speak with our driver & please accept our further apologies for any inconvenience caused.
"Very efficient and collected/delivered the goods as promised. Watch out for extra charges, we gave an incorrect collection address (the company had moved about 4 miles but not updated their address on their website) and charged us approx. 20% extra."
"The booking procedure is brilliant and very efficient, with instant confirmations. The price was very reasonable. HOWEVER the collection/delivery did not go according to plan: the driver didn't turn up to collect, and it was 3.5 hours afterwards that we were alerted to this by the collection point. I then had to phone Courier Expert to find out what was going on. Parcel was eventually collected over nearly five hours after the time arranged, and was delivered late."
Hello Rupert,

Firstly, we would like to apologise regarding the issue you had with a delayed collection, our original driver had gone sick & hadn't made us aware. We should have known about this sooner, but when we were aware, immediate action was taken & we had allocated another driver with a 60 minute collection time within a 10 minute time frame. We're very disappointed in our original driver but we're aware this could have been dealt with much sooner, so again, we're sorry about this.

If you would like to contact us further about this, please either email support@courierexpert.co.uk or call 0333 323 2203.
"The Courier had difficulty in locating us despite being on a main road in Southport and telephoned the office for directions which seemed strange and which put added stress on us as we needed the bundle to be delivered before 6pm. However, the courier did manage to deliver the bundle just in time."
"Collection and delivery time was accurate however when i tried to change the collection time just a few moments (literally minutes) after making the booking I was charged £15 admin fee. I would understand if a few hours or so had passed however this was not the case."
"The customer service/telephone support was friendly and efficient."
"The Driver turned up at the specified address, however it seems like he didnt have all of the information. which i'd relayed onto the team when making the booking. this resulted in us being charged a waiting fee whilst i relayed the information on again. otherwise the delivery and service was very much appreciated."
"Courier expert did the job but could have been better. Staff were very polite helpful and courteous however it was half an hour longer than the max 90 mins I had understood for the collection which was going to make the delivery later than I had told the customer. (the time quoted to me) I understand a local driver could not be found. I find the e-mails confusing too as the collection time is actually the time the order is placed and not the actual collection time at all. i.e misleading. The time logged as delivered cannot be accurate at 2.20pm as I phoned the driver at exactly this time and he said he was 7-10 mins away from making the delivery. All in all I would use you again however think that if the inaccuracies could be addressed I would have had more confidence with my first experience with Courier expert."
Hi Gillette, We are very sorry for the late collection. We are also taking on board your feedback regarding the misleading emails and will look to make them clearer in the future.
"Helpful and polite guys but were a little late arriving to us. However, delivered package in good time."
Hi Marilyn, thank you for your feedback which is appreciated and we will take it on board. Hope to help again in the future.
"I was happy with the telephone service and the pick up but I was assured the parcel would get to the destination no later than 12.30 p.m. and it got there around 1.30. Pick up at 10 a.m. going to Manchester - 3 1/2 hours , even with traffic, is a long time. regards."
Hi Josie, I apologise for the delay on this job, you are right that it should not have taken this long. I will speak to the driver concerned and in the case of any future bookings, please feel free to give our control centre a call and we will monitor the progress of the driver for you. Thank you for your feedback. Andy.
"Package arrived 3hrs after expected time, even though the package was late I was kept informed of its progress."
Thank you for your review! - Courier Expert
"Nothing special as expected."
Sorry to hear that, thank you for leaving feedback nonetheless.
"I am both grateful and thankful that my parcel arrived, as promised at the destination required. I encountered some extremely helpful people both during the initial process of booking the service and during the time when I became anxious about fulfillment. Most of my anxieties could have been avoided if there had been an initial proof of receipt at the time of pass-over of parcel a more timely internet proof of payment a timely call to state completion of delivery. Given these factors, I am still grateful for the service. Mary Tudor"
"The instruction was that the envelope had to be collected by 1300 hours as the office was closing. Unfortunately the courier turned up at 1330 hours which was disappointing as a member of staff had to stay in order to facilitate the collection."
Hi Carol, We are very sorry for the inconvenience, Friday was our busiest day of the year so far and we were doing our best to keep pace with it. I am confident normal service will be resumed once the xmas rush is over. Once again, we are sorry this caused you a problem.
"I was pleased with the help I received in booking this over the phone, however I unfortunately had to cancel this courier and was disappointed that the cancellation charge was £25.00. I cancelled within 10minutes of booking and I understand card charges need to be covered, but this seemed very steep to me."
"The service, the driver and the price were all great - the calls I got from someone called Simon in your Customer Service team were appaling! He actually called me to apologise for the driver being 45 mins late but said he would need to charge us for the previous day because the driver had to wait 10 mins! Everyone else would make me use and recommend Courier Expert, Simon would make me look elsewhere."
"Pick up was late in turn making drop off late."
"Pick up a bit later than expected but delivered to the correct person and very impressed with the POD link."
"The booking over the telephone was really quick and easy the only thing that let the service down was the driver getting lost. He could not find the collection point which made him late for collecting the item and members of staff had to stay over until 6.30pm. I thought all couiers had sat navs nowadays?"
Courier Expert - Delivery is rated 4.78 based on 1,171 reviews