Courier Expert - Delivery Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Courier Expert - Delivery

About Courier Expert - Delivery: For a fast courier service and dedicated courier vans, you can trust Courier Expert’s same day courier delivery service to collect & deliver your goods quickly and securely anywhere in the UK. Our comprehensive range of vans, ensure we can move anything from documents to pallets within the UK, quickly and efficiently.

deliveryfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"I needed a quick delivery of an item and didn't know where to turn. The item was about a 90 minute drive away and after a brief call to Courier Expert I booked a delivery. The item was delivered in a little over two hours from my original call. I will use Courier Expert again for same day deliveries."
"Excellent service from initial contact to final delivery . Would definatley recommend ."
"Never knew about this company, but I took a risk I will NEVER regret. I had a very valuable item transported and it was safely delivered. I highly recommend Courier Expert. Very Organised."
"A very professional service"
"A very frantic phone call from me on a Saturday evening to courier expert to collect animal painkillers from an animal hospital was met by a helpful phone operator and very speedy service. Thank-you very much. You were superb. !!"
"Courier Expert achieved everything we asked of them on time and to precise instruction. Would use again and recommend them to anyone who enquires."
"straight to the point. what it says on the tin. Didnt disappoint. Very very prompt. came even earlier than expected. Was very pleasant and polite. THank you for sorting us out."
"Many thanks for your assistance , our delivery was time sensitive and you ensured it was delivered to schedule ."
"Great service. Collected and delivered as promised."
"Very efficient"
"Easy to book, fast and efficient."
"Excellent service and swift on time delivery will recommend highly. 10/10"
"Very good service at very short notice. Good communication throughout."
"Excellent service. All staff were very helpful and kept me well informed throughout. Would highly recommend these guys and will certainly use them in the future."
"The service exceeded all expectations. It was an urgent service (with a 30 minute window of time) and they were able to pick up the package at time and deliver it to the destination in record time. even having made the reservation minutes before the service. We are more than happy with the attention of all the staff, from the chat agents such as telephone staff and drivers. The service was requested from Argentina for a service in UK and we received all the assistance and information requested."
"Excellent service, very prompt and kept in touch re collection/delivery - no hesitation is using again - thank you"
"I found the process made very easy by the efficiency of the staff, the confirmation emails that I had and the friendliness of the courier."
"Used around 8 times and always on time and professional"
"Excellent professional service. Goods delivered on time."
"I was a bit worried about using courier expert as i have not used them before and this was a very important delivery , But glad i did got there before they said this was a bonus for me i phoned the courier to see if he got there on time he answered me some times they dont answers there phones. would defiantly use them again ."
Courier Expert - Delivery is rated 4.78 based on 1,170 reviews