Courier Expert - Delivery Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Courier Expert - Delivery

About Courier Expert - Delivery: For a fast courier service and dedicated courier vans, you can trust Courier Expert’s same day courier delivery service to collect & deliver your goods quickly and securely anywhere in the UK. Our comprehensive range of vans, ensure we can move anything from documents to pallets within the UK, quickly and efficiently.

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

Verified Buyer

I like that times were estimated when being given a quote, not many other courier companies would give any idea (non committal to guarantee delivery). Driver was early but we had a call from your office to say he was waiting- whilst he was sat in our office. Collection time was 12.15-12.30 and he was out the door at 12.25.
Les
Verified Buyer

Needed delivery to engineer same day. Found this company through internet search. Really professional. Collected and delivered on time with signed proof of delivery. Cost was very reasonable for such a last minute booking. Would highly recommend.
Melissa

Very efficient
Romain
Verified Buyer

By updating me on the progress of the item sent.
Simon Perks
Verified Buyer

Excellent service very quick and great I would highly recommend and will definately be using again
Verified Buyer

Delivered on time, communicated well with our office. Would use again. Thank you
Glad to be of service! We appreciate your feedback.
Verified Buyer

Great reliable service again thanks
Saranya Earnshaw

Brilliant! So quick!
Bill

Picked up on time.
Delivered on time.
James in Whitstable very helpful to me as a new client.
David Hunt
Verified Buyer

I have never used courier expert till last week, I needed a pacel to go 500 mile that day. they picked it up and delivered it very cheap, and the information was perfect when who picked it up where it was and delivery on time I will defernatly use you again many thanks
We're delighted that your experience with us was pleasant! We'll be glad to offer further assistance in the future.

Excellent
Alison Read
Verified Buyer

A very efficient service. I was kept informed from when the driver was allocated until the parcel was delivered. This gave me confidence in the service. I would recommend.
Ian Ross
Verified Buyer

Excellent response to a very urgent situation, I would certainly recommend to anyone.

Service was as promised.
Yvonne Lynch
Verified Buyer

same day shipment and advised every step of the journey.
Gavin Cooper
Verified Buyer

Top class from Start to finish but only used them once.

Good online help, good call help & a nice driver picked up when they said and delivered when then said. In fact the driver was there before the allotted time for pick up

if possible I would give a 4.8 so they dont get cocky & let standards slip

Will use again
Luciana
Verified Buyer

The Driver turned up at the specified address, however it seems like he didnt have all of the information. which i'd relayed onto the team when making the booking. this resulted in us being charged a waiting fee whilst i relayed the information on again. otherwise the delivery and service was very much appreciated.
Susan

Excellent service
Advised every step will definately use again
Samantha Eyers
Verified Buyer

Very friendly and helpful on the phone upon booking. Pick-up time was within an hour of booking. Happy with the service!
Jason Zolin
Verified Buyer

Easily arranged. Good communication from start to finish.
Courier Expert - Delivery is rated 4.78 based on 721 reviews