Courier Expert - Delivery Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Courier Expert - Delivery

About Courier Expert - Delivery: For a fast courier service and dedicated courier vans, you can trust Courier Expert’s same day courier delivery service to collect & deliver your goods quickly and securely anywhere in the UK. Our comprehensive range of vans, ensure we can move anything from documents to pallets within the UK, quickly and efficiently.

deliveryfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone
"Very good."
"Driver was a hour late and didn't call to advise me. Driver failed to follow the instructions given for the collection address and the driver failed to assist with loading the vehicle."
"Very good service provided which sorted out our panic. I found I urgently needed a courier from Buckinghamshire to Kent and Courier Expert sorted this out without any fuss. I was given email updates on when my package would be picked up along with the couriers name and contact number and then again when the package was delivered. Got us out of a tricky situation. The lady on the phone was very polite and thorough and the courier was very courteous. Very good, would thoroughly recommend them and would have no hesitation in using them again."
"Very efficient and collected/delivered the goods as promised. Watch out for extra charges, we gave an incorrect collection address (the company had moved about 4 miles but not updated their address on their website) and charged us approx. 20% extra."
"I requested a same day collection & drop off from Barnsley area to Hoddesdon and was very pleased with the service I received both on the phone at point of booking and from the courier, I was kept informed as to where my parcel was via email and the collection and drop off was very prompt. I would use this service again and highly recommend based on my experience, thank you."
"Superb service and well mannered driver Fast and on time, and good communications on progress and delivery confirmation very happy use them again"
"Very professional & efficient. Did what they said they would. Delivered well within timescales and communicated well throughout. Highly recommended."
"Never had a problem with Courier Expert... I would happily give a five star rating apart from one small issue... We have used CE dozens of times... The collection address is always the same and we only ever deliver to two different destinations, yet I have to go through the lengthy booking process every single time... If only my details could be saved, it wouldn't take me nearly so long to arrange a collection/delivery..."
"Very pleased with the service, operator was very helpful and explained the process. Pickup and delivery times were as advised."
"Very efficient and direct service. Within minutes of my phone call I had a courier booked for the same-day collection of my goods. Kept informed via email when things were confirmed and updated and goods were delivered near enough exactly when we anticipated from the outset. First class service and price was very good too."
"efficient kept us up to date will use again"
"Same day service was very good. Ignore the 'Aim to collect within 30-90 mins' - it is just an aim and it took 3 hours for my package to be collected. However, it got where it was supposed to."
"Very helpful, friendly couriers, good price and prompt. Booking process was also easy and staff helpful when I had a query. Cheers!"
"We made an advance booking for a Same Day collect and deliver of fresh flowers needed for a photo shoot. Apart from an over zealous driver, who initially arrived a week early, everything was faultless. Progress messages were sent at the pick up point and when delivery was made. It was a shame I couldn't fully appreciate them as it was a Bank Holiday!"
"After a failed attempt at delivery by a certain 3 lettered worldwide company it was nice to speak to a person. Who could then give me specific time frames and estimated delivery times. Package was delivered in good condition, by a driver with a smile on his face. Would recommend this company to anyone who needs the reassurance that what they need delivered with a time critical restraint will be. Thank you"
"Your service was very clear , and swift, my parcel arrived ahead of time and I was very pleased with the pre and post service I received , also the email updates were very up to date and clear"
"Reliable. Cost wise on par with market. So for me 5 Out of 5."
"Excellent service. The courier was prompt in picking up the parcel. I was kept updated throughout the journey and told when it was delivered."
"Outstanding as always. This was probably one of our more complex requests as what we wanted from Courier Expert, and my colleague who usually deals with them, said "please don't ruin our 100% perfect record of them fulfilling something better than any other supplier we use". I didn't! The courier went from the Embassy, to our colleague waiting at a particular shop at the airport, with vital documentation, within the times we asked, and kept us updated with all the progress. We would, without a doubt recommend Courier Expert for any request that might seem difficult at first. If you explain what you need, I have no doubt they will fulfill. Thank you for your incredible record Courier Expert, it makes our lives easier!"
"amazed at the speed of collection and delivery - first time user - will not be the last!"
Courier Expert - Delivery is rated 4.78 based on 993 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!