Courier Expert - Delivery Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Courier Expert - Delivery

About Courier Expert - Delivery: For a fast courier service and dedicated courier vans, you can trust Courier Expert’s same day courier delivery service to collect & deliver your goods quickly and securely anywhere in the UK. Our comprehensive range of vans, ensure we can move anything from documents to pallets within the UK, quickly and efficiently.

deliveryfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

Telephone
Judith Kay
Verified Buyer
"An excellent service. Courier arrived at collection and delivery point at the times stipulated. booking was quick and simple. I would use this service again."
"Very quick and good reliable service will defiantly recommend and use myself again ."
"very impressed with the service provided. would definitely recommend using Courier expert. kept informed at each point of collection and delivery. Super service :)"
Justine Barlow
Verified Buyer
"I was very impressed with this service. Easy to organise online, prompt pick up and delivery on time on the same day. I would definitely use courier expert again."
"Great service, called them and spoke to a very helpful representative (apologies but his name escapes me) - within 1 hour our laptop was on it's way from Essex to Central London, it was delivered in a timely manner and in the condition it left in - would recommend and definitely use again - thank you!"
"Our items were collected from the venue on time, this was a very unsociable collection time. I had photos of the items being delivered and messages keeping me up to date. Very professional would use again and highly recommend."
Sheryl Donaghy
Verified Buyer
"Excellent Service, They took a last minute booking, picked up the same evening and delivered by 8am the following morning. Would highly recommend."
"Excellent and well priced service"
Tom Stallard
Verified Buyer
"The goods were delivered within 3 hours of booking the collection, which is really impressive. However, the allocated time slot for the driver to collect was slightly later than I had requested, but all in all I was very happy with the service, and would use it again."
"The drivers was happy to help , efficient and friendly."
"I Google-d for a courier in the Birmingham area. Excellent service from Courier Expert with emailed confirmation at each stage of the process. Would certainly recommend and use again."
"Very efficient, kept us updated through all the stages, so we knew exactly where our package was."
"Excellent service from start to finish"
"Fantastic prompt service. Goods collected at scheduled time and delivered to destination. Driver called me to say goods delivered. Brilliant"
Maria Warbrick
Verified Buyer
"Responded very quickly with quotation. Collected well within window of expectation, and parcel delivered safely exactly when expected. From telephone to courier, seemed very professional."
"he got my parcel to the customer, I had to call to ask when it would be delivered but although it was not the time stated, it arrived."
"The courier contacted us directly when he wasn't able to locate the exact address. All requirements were fulfilled."
Dave Wallis
Verified Buyer
"On time polite and a fare price Third time I have used this service Would recommend with no hesitation"
"did the job and kept us informed all through"
"Great service. Would definitely use again"
Courier Expert - Delivery is rated 4.78 based on 957 reviews