Courier Expert - Delivery Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Courier Expert - Delivery Reviews

About Courier Expert - Delivery:

For a fast courier service and dedicated courier vans, you can trust Courier Expert’s same day courier delivery service to collect & deliver your goods quickly and securely anywhere in the UK. Our comprehensive range of vans, ensure we can move anything from documents to pallets within the UK, quickly and efficiently.

deliveryfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

Excellent service, very quick pick up at a great price - thank you
Prompt collection and delivery
Easy and efficient to use.
Cottier was friendly and helpful.
Chris
Excellent service. Easy to book online, driver was on time with a nice van, he was friendly and polite.
Goods were delivered promptly. Won't hesitate to use again.
A very late request for a very early morning delivery. Outstanding performance from pleasant people who couldn’t do enough to help. Well done Courier Expert!
Professional and efficient with excellent update procedures.
The service was amazing from the call centre staff to the courier I couldn’t of asked for it to be any easier.. The discount for booking online was also a fantastic bonus and delivery was on time I would recommend this service and will most certainly use them from now on..
Fantastic service - Easy to set-up
Very pleased with the service. We were trying to get 800 face masks to Birmingham council. I was asked to arrange for a next morning delivery and found courier expert (as our usual courier service did not do same day pick up and drop off).
I had a very helpful employee on their online chat until gone 6pm who helped me arrange and get the collection booked. The browser interface is easy to use. Their automated email system ensured I was kept up to date, I had quite afew updates. The courier was prompt collecting and delivering, all in all a really good service and would definitely use again.
Excellent service. Would highly recommend. Was able to do everything online, with clear steps and kept informed.
Very efficient system. Easy to book and track deliveries. Delivery was punctual Great customer service
An outstanding service!!! Very actuate timings provided for both collection and drop off.
I would have absolutely no hesitation in using this company again!
Fast, easy and reliable
Very reliable and professional service
Great service, easy to organise a same day delivery. Driver was really friendly and super helpful with us.
A++++ Service, I had an urgent job request and courier expert were fantastic, from communication to price & delivery. would highly recommend!
This was an excellent service from booking to delivery and I have no hesitation in recommending Courier Expert Delivery. We were in good hands and our package went from Putney to Perthshire in less than 12 hours. Thank you!
Excellent.
Very prompt service, collection & delivery
5* driver. Thank you
The courier was here on time, delivered the parcel on time (despite us delaying him leaving). He was courteous and understanding, and we were very happy with the service (149 mile trip)
A prompt and very efficient service. Thank you.
Courier Expert - Delivery is rated 4.80 based on 1,342 reviews