Courier Expert - Delivery Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Courier Expert - Delivery

About Courier Expert - Delivery: For a fast courier service and dedicated courier vans, you can trust Courier Expert’s same day courier delivery service to collect & deliver your goods quickly and securely anywhere in the UK. Our comprehensive range of vans, ensure we can move anything from documents to pallets within the UK, quickly and efficiently.

deliveryfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"An excellent service. Booking couriers has never been so simple..."
"Everything that was promised was delivered. From the prompt collection to the delivery as promised and the confirmation emails confirming collection and delivery were also a great help. Great service on every level"
"Fast On time Great customer service Real time online updates / tracking"
"Courier Expert were superb and I would without doubt use them again. The staff were so friendly and efficient, I received a very fair price, the courier arrived on time and my request for a specific delivery window was granted without question. Thank you."
"Fast Efficient Effective"
"Awesome."
"I had to repeatedly chase the delivery, and they were very late. Not a reliable or good service."
"As described - perfect service and delivered on time to our customer"
"Very good service. The collection was a bit later than anticipated, but my parcel got to it's destination on time. Great service for last minute posting."
"The service was excellent, from the very polite lady on the phone to the very nice courier. From my first contact to the delivery of my boxes it was only a couple of hours. I would strongly recommend this company and will definitely use them again."
"Very Good service will defiantly use again."
"Excellent, speedy service."
"We were absolutely delighted with such good service. The courier was spot on with time and very efficient. We would definitely use this company again with confidence."
"Picked up quickly by friendly driver and delivered quickly with tracking info all the way. Great!"
"Unfortunately I had a very bad experience with this delivery company. Namely due to the fact that although given clear instructions of what to collect, they actually collected a whole heap of stuff that did not belong to us and then would not accept the responsibility of having these items delivered back. For this reason I would not use this service again. After escalating the matter I found the response from the firm to be very disappointing and very unsatisfactory. Poor customer service at its highest."
Hi Dionne, I am sorry you had a bad experience while using our service and i am also disappointed that we were unable to resolve this matter with you. We have investigated the matter very thoroughly and as we have already discussed, the driver was told to take the all of the items by your representative at the collection point, the driver simply followed the instructions he was given. As this was an error made by the collection staff on site, it is difficult to see how we could be blamed for this particular incident. Once again, i am sorry we were not able to reach a positive conclusion. Andy.
"Excellent, efficient service. Phoned to arrange, all sorted out over the phone. Email communication followed, tracking the progress of the delivery which was done on time. I would definitely recommend."
"Driver hadn’t planned the job, hadn’t made sure beforehand that he knew exact pickup and delivery locations, and needed guidance and hand-holding from start to finish. Also requested driver has a trolley to carry equipment to van as previous time my colleague had to carry them to the van himself as driver had sore back. Special instructions stated to drop packages to hotel on site and this was also a chore as driver had no idea what he was doing."
Please accept our apologies if the driver did not meet your expectations, although i can see that this job was collected and delivered on time. Please feel free to contact us on 0333 323 2203 if you would like to discuss the matter further and we will be happy to look into what happened in more detail. Regarding your request for a trolley, unfortunately this is not something we normally provide especially at short notice. I see in this instance the job was booked by yourself online.
"Very happy with website and callcentre!"
"Though there was a mix up with the parcel when the courier came to pick it up, he was very patient and waited for the parcel to arrive and delivered it quickly and efficiently without any stress towards myself of the person he collected of. will be using again."
"Quick, reliable service and great customer service"
Courier Expert - Delivery is rated 4.77 based on 1,032 reviews