Courier Expert - Delivery Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Courier Expert - Delivery Reviews

About Courier Expert - Delivery:

For a fast courier service and dedicated courier vans, you can trust Courier Expert’s same day courier delivery service to collect & deliver your goods quickly and securely anywhere in the UK. Our comprehensive range of vans, ensure we can move anything from documents to pallets within the UK, quickly and efficiently.

deliveryfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

Excellent service, great contact throughout the courier service and delivery confirmation.
My first experience of Courier Expert.

Pick-up to the precise second!!

Delivery also on-time and whole experience very good.
Very efficient service
We were in desperate need of a courier urgently to get some parts to a site, they confirmed a timescale on the phone and kept me updated of pick up from the depot and drop off at the delivery point
Top notch service!
Very ease to book & excellent information dashboard so you are aware exactly where the driver is. All round excellent experience.
Same day delivery: courier arrived early and item was delivered promptly. Very good service.
Excellent service. A bit of delay on the return courier but they called and gave notice which helped us plan for it's arrival.
Excellent service! I only booked late morning but the item was picked up at the agreed time in the afternoon and delivered on time.
I will definitely use Courier Expert in the future
Great service, will use again!
I can't praise courier expert enough. My package was time sensitive and the courier arrived earlier than expected. Dave Selwyn (driver) was amazing. He knew how stressed I was regarding the delivery and was very reassuring. He even took the time to call me and let me know as soon as he had delivered it. I would definitely rec this service.
Quick, on time, short notice - excellent service. Took good care of our packages.
Happy with the service however there were delays getting to me and the courier just about made the deadline.

Maybe some more feedback on ETA would have made a better experience as the initial pickup took 3 hours from ordering the courier and the time from pickup to delivery took almost 9 hours for what should have been a 4 hour journey and added stress to the situation.
I booked the collection the day before. The driver arrived on time and the package was across London and hour later. Great service and reliable.
On time very professional service.
Driver did his very best to get keys to us as quickly as possible and did so by the tragedy time despite difficulty which delayed his pick up.
Quick uplift & delivery
Sehr unkompliziert, sehr kompetent, ser zuverlässig.
Friendly, efficient and helpful staff on the end of the phone who sorted out a slightly complex collection and drop off. It all went very smoothly as planned. I would confidently recommend them to others.
Great service and love the ability to check progress on line. Very helpful. Thank you
Courier Expert - Delivery is rated 4.81 based on 1,414 reviews