Courier Expert - Delivery Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Courier Expert - Delivery

About Courier Expert - Delivery: For a fast courier service and dedicated courier vans, you can trust Courier Expert’s same day courier delivery service to collect & deliver your goods quickly and securely anywhere in the UK. Our comprehensive range of vans, ensure we can move anything from documents to pallets within the UK, quickly and efficiently.

deliveryfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Apart from the courier driver going to the drop off location first, I received very good service. I just wish that the contacted me about the lateness and not the other way round! The key in customer service is to actually notify the person of the lateness and sadly I did not receive this. Please keep your customers in the loop."
"We did request specifically a 9am pick up and the courier did turn up at 8am. Fortunately there was someone in the office at 8am otherwise this pickup would have been a failure"
Sorry to hear this, I hope our driver did not cause you too much inconvenience. While It's not uncommon for drivers to arrive slightly earlier for morning collections, our driver was given clear instruction to collect at 9am. Attempting to collect 1 hour prior to the collection time was clearly unprofessional of the driver which we apologise for - If there hadn't been anyone available to handover to the courier at this time, our driver would have been told to wait until the specified collection time at no extra charge to yourselves.

We will take this opportunity to speak with our driver & please accept our further apologies for any inconvenience caused.
"Easy to book, full communication the entire way. very easy."
"We found ourselves 4hrs from home and missing a suitcase full of someone's evening wear. After a bit of a panic, found this service close to home and very quickly had someone picking said item up and delivered in time for dinner. Saved himself having to wear shorts for 4 days. Thank you."
"Great service, easy to book and everything was collected and delivered in a timely fashion. Also very reassuring to receive emails to confirm delivery at the other end!"
"“Same day” Excellent service, fast and reliable. Would definitely recommend."
"Prompt service - very good price -"
"Fast Efficient Competitive On Time Great Service Will use again !!"
"Great service excellent pick up and delivery times.How ever initial quote was for the centre of Northallerton as we didn't have the puck up post code at first .The initial first quote seemed a fair and good price .But when booking when we had the pick up post code the final price was was almost double that of the one first quoted ...Northallerton can't be that bigger place to warrant such a high rack up in price. Other than that great service."
Hi David, Many thanks for your positive review. Regarding the difference in price from quote to booking, i have looked into this and the first price was based on collecting from North Allington in DT6. The second quote was based on collecting from Northallerton in DL6. Hence the difference in price. I can only assume the location was misheard when initially discussed over the phone. Please accept my apologies for any misunderstanding. Regards Andy.
"This was my first experience of using same day delivery courier, was anxious as the delivery was urgent. Happy to say Courier Expert were brilliant - quick and timely pick up, friendly driver and efficient and trouble free delivery and not as expensive as I had anticipated. Would use again and definitely recommend."
"Very good Courier collected on time and delivery was executed as promised."
"great service thanks"
"The driver was absolutely lovely and very professional. He didn’t appear to have been given full address just postcode which didn’t bring him to my home. He found a difficult forwarding address with no problem at all and was speedy and efficient. Would definitely use again."
"Great service. Driver arrived on time and a great chap! Goods delivered on time with no issues. Will happily use again."
"Fast collection and delivery arranged as promised"
"Excellent service thanks"
"Excellent A to B, same day delivery service. Very polite driver, well presented and helpful. Our goods were collected and delivered well within the estimated time."
"Very reliable and punctual."
"Brilliant Service delivery carried out well within time scale and very efficiently. Will definitely use this company again"
"I required a courier for the following day to travel to wales which is around 5 hours from collection to drop off each way. I was provided with a courier straight away and the courier collected and drop of the items at the time I required. Very Very happy with this service. Highly recommend."
Courier Expert - Delivery is rated 4.78 based on 1,125 reviews