Courier Expert - Delivery Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Courier Expert - Delivery Reviews

About Courier Expert - Delivery:

For a fast courier service and dedicated courier vans, you can trust Courier Expert’s same day courier delivery service to collect & deliver your goods quickly and securely anywhere in the UK. Our comprehensive range of vans, ensure we can move anything from documents to pallets within the UK, quickly and efficiently.

deliveryfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

I booked this courier at around 17.00 hours to collect from Mere, Wilts. I received an email saying he would arrive between 19.00 and 1915 hours, but he actually turned up at 18.40. This was followed by an email saying that the delivery was complete at a hotel in Honiton at 20.05. I regard this as an outstanding example of how it should be done, and definitely worth 5 stars.
Impressed with this service
Speedy and efficient, excellent customer service
Item was picked up within the time stated and dropped off quickly. Fast and efficient, great service, thanks
The driver arrived on time and delivered about 10mins after the 'approximate' eta, but well within the agreed time slot. We will definitely use them again. Very impressed!
Our courier, Paul, arrived for collection ahead of schedule, and was more than happy to wait whilst our team finalised packing up our items before he set off. He arrived at the drop off point ahead of schedule also, and was very friendly, and offered to help with unloading the items.
An excellent service. From initial instruction to delivery of the parcel the Company kept us well informed, were extremely efficient and more than helpful. We would definitely use this service again and would highly recommend them.
I was in a real fix. I called these guys and they were so helpful and calm and sorted everything out straight away. Would highly recommend
A brilliant, speedy service. Would highly recommend!
Excellent first experience! This was my first time using COURIE EXPERT and I was not disappointed at all. Booking was very easy and straightforward and I was kept informed every step of the way, with the package even being delivered earlier than anticipated. Will definitely use them again. Thanks!
A quick and speedy service - would recommend this company.
Perfect from start to finish
Great service . My lost phone was returned in six hours
Fabulous work
Not very helpful. Didn’t help us with loading and unloading.
The consultant that assisted me was excellent and the package was delivered as expected. I was happy with the service.
Great Service from Olivia and the team - our Enquiry was late bank holiday weekend and they managed to turn everything around for us super quick!
Very pleased with the service, same day delivery within 4 hours, picked up on time and delivered ahead of time.
Good job. A bit expensive though
Efficient service, well organised. Carl the courier was a lovely helpful man. the company kept us up to date with delivery times. Would recommend. Thank you
Courier Expert - Delivery is rated 4.83 based on 1,657 reviews