Courier Expert - Delivery Reviews

680 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

For a fast courier service and dedicated courier vans, you can trust Courier Expert’s same day courier delivery service to collect & deliver your goods quickly and securely anywhere in the UK. Our comprehensive range of vans, ensure we can move anything from documents to pallets within the UK, quickly and efficiently.

deliveryfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

Shirley Badger
Verified Buyer

Kept updated and informed at all times. I booked at the last minute on Friday afternoon, for a Saturday pick up and drop off. Service was excellent and the driver was earlier than quoted, which was better. Would definitely use again.
Sarah Craven
Verified Buyer

We rang your company at 11am this morning and requested your same day service. As soon as the call was answered I knew we would receive a professional service, and I was correct, from the lady who took the call, to the time taken, to the driver who delivered our parcel, all a credit to the company, I would certainly use you again and recommend the company too.
Deborah
Verified Buyer

Really good. I had constant email updates of where my parcel was. I didn't have to call to chase. It all got collected and delivered with ease.
Cris
Verified Buyer

Last minute emergency request. Never used before and managed to get my stuff within 3hours of putting in the call. Definitely using again.
Laura Herdman
Verified Buyer

There was a problem with the 1st delivery but they sorted the problem out straight away.
Verified Buyer

Goods collected at the time stated and delivered same day as promised, will definitely use courier expert again should we require more same day deliveries.
Verified Buyer

Quick easy and straightforward. Will definitely use again.
Linda
Verified Buyer

Excellent courier. Arrive an hour before we expected he would so very pleased.
Anne Neale
Verified Buyer

I have used Courier twice now and each time the service has been excellent. Everyone i have spoken to has been pleasant and helpful and i have been kept informed of progress from pick up to delivery.
Would highly recommend the company and their staff
Wyn
Verified Buyer

Was an awesome service quick delivery with in no time. Excellent communication throughout the whole process and excellent price.
Phil Mouf
Verified Buyer

Excellent, prompt and polite service. I needed to transport two large, delicate pieces of art including glass and the courrier did an excellent job. Highly recommend
Verified Buyer

Delivery as promised, in time and with advanced notification. When he couldn't find the house he contacted me for directions rather than just abandon the delivery like other delivery companies will do.
Julie Delaney
Verified Buyer

We found this service absolutely superb
Verified Buyer

Best price and excellent service. Got the stuff to me when I desperately needed it.
Verified Buyer

Excellent, fast and efficient service. Would definitely recommend and use again.
Zac

Very helpful and informative
Sarah Bingle
Verified Buyer

the booking process was straight forward and the booking administrator was very helpful and double checked all the details as I booked a few different drops in on different days. The driver arrived on time and delivered on time no problems at all. I will be using Courier Expert again should I need to.

The driver arrived on time and my
Verified Buyer

I went by train to London and forgot some documents including passport!
The service was brilliant, I knew the phone number of the driver within 20 minutes of calling.
He updated me along the way so I knew exactly when the package arrived at our hotel reception.
Thanks.
Paul Walker
Verified Buyer

EASY TO BOOK AND YOU KEPT OS INFORMED AS TO WHERE OUR SHIPMENT WAS.YOU ALSO LET US KNOW AS SOON AS IT WAS DELIVERED
Ashley Evans
Verified Buyer

First time I have used very happy with the price and service was brilliant.
Courier Expert - Delivery is rated 4.78 based on 680 reviews