Courier Expert - Delivery Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Courier Expert - Delivery

About Courier Expert - Delivery: For a fast courier service and dedicated courier vans, you can trust Courier Expert’s same day courier delivery service to collect & deliver your goods quickly and securely anywhere in the UK. Our comprehensive range of vans, ensure we can move anything from documents to pallets within the UK, quickly and efficiently.

deliveryfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

company-profile.Click_here
Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Great service over the phone and delivery drivers were friendly and on time."
"We were very pleased with the service received, although collection was later than requested as there wasn't a courier in our vicinity. We were kept informed of progress, however, at all stages of the process."
"Great service thanks"
"good service apart from the collection time agreed"
"Booked a delivery with pick up in Norwich and deliver to Central London on Friday morning. The delivery was completed by 5.20pm. Would give 5 stars but felt that having to get a driver to go from Ipswich up Norwich and then back down to London was a slightly exaggerated journey for the driver . However very good service, and especially for a Friday afternoon."
"Second time I’ve used this company and very impressed although a little disappointed with the slightly longer than expected arrival time of the pickup- especially as it was to retrieve a car key, so we could get into a car. Would use again though"
"Good service at a fair price"
"First time we had used the service, helpful staff, good clear instructions about how they worked, communication throughout the delivery. Delivered on time. Would use again"
"Very efficient and reliable"
"Apart from the courier driver going to the drop off location first, I received very good service. I just wish that the contacted me about the lateness and not the other way round! The key in customer service is to actually notify the person of the lateness and sadly I did not receive this. Please keep your customers in the loop."
"Great service excellent pick up and delivery times.How ever initial quote was for the centre of Northallerton as we didn't have the puck up post code at first .The initial first quote seemed a fair and good price .But when booking when we had the pick up post code the final price was was almost double that of the one first quoted ...Northallerton can't be that bigger place to warrant such a high rack up in price. Other than that great service."
Hi David, Many thanks for your positive review. Regarding the difference in price from quote to booking, i have looked into this and the first price was based on collecting from North Allington in DT6. The second quote was based on collecting from Northallerton in DL6. Hence the difference in price. I can only assume the location was misheard when initially discussed over the phone. Please accept my apologies for any misunderstanding. Regards Andy.
"I needed a courier quick and courier experts were very quick"
"Good service and delivered on time - not cheap though."
"Turned up on time and the delivery was on time to."
"Arrived at the time stated, would recommend for same day delivery"
"Courier expert were quite thorough and the driver was well aware of what was required - as we had a multi-drop and one delivery was required pre-noon. the only slight let down was the confirmation of deliveries was not received for all of the drops and they driver said he would drop the notes in over the weekend as he lived locally, this did not happen."
"Very good - couldn't fault them, would use again."
"Never had a problem with Courier Expert... I would happily give a five star rating apart from one small issue... We have used CE dozens of times... The collection address is always the same and we only ever deliver to two different destinations, yet I have to go through the lengthy booking process every single time... If only my details could be saved, it wouldn't take me nearly so long to arrange a collection/delivery..."
"Same day service was very good. Ignore the 'Aim to collect within 30-90 mins' - it is just an aim and it took 3 hours for my package to be collected. However, it got where it was supposed to."
"After a failed attempt at delivery by a certain 3 lettered worldwide company it was nice to speak to a person. Who could then give me specific time frames and estimated delivery times. Package was delivered in good condition, by a driver with a smile on his face. Would recommend this company to anyone who needs the reassurance that what they need delivered with a time critical restraint will be. Thank you"
Courier Expert - Delivery is rated 4.78 based on 1,210 reviews