Courier Expert - Delivery Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Courier Expert - Delivery Reviews

About Courier Expert - Delivery:

For a fast courier service and dedicated courier vans, you can trust Courier Expert’s same day courier delivery service to collect & deliver your goods quickly and securely anywhere in the UK. Our comprehensive range of vans, ensure we can move anything from documents to pallets within the UK, quickly and efficiently.

deliveryfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

very polite & helpful, but the driver turned up over an hour late which meant the delivery office had to stay & wait an hour & half after closing
Brilliant. Speedy and dependable. Many thanks for a fantastic service.
What can I say WOW EXCELLENT - Alex and Carl the driver - YOU ARE AMAZING absolutely above and beyond Angels who came to the rescue late at night and delivered everything to London perfectly - I will never use another courier service . From my heart and soul thank you . Kerry Wallace.
I needed to have some urgent papers couriered to a colleague during the pandemic whilst we are both working from home. Our usual couriers were almost twice the price of Courier Expert so we agreed to try Courier Expert to see what the service was like. The collection was as predicted and the delivery was super-fast. The courier was professional, friendly and courteous and took time to check he had everything I was sending. My colleague texted me to say she had received the items just over an hour later. Amazing!
Friendly, efficient and helpful staff on the end of the phone who sorted out a slightly complex collection and drop off. It all went very smoothly as planned. I would confidently recommend them to others.
Very professional service, kept us up to date all the way, Thanks
All good, no problems.
very efficient and on time
Fast, quick, reliable service, would deffiantly use again and recommend
Thank you Jill, your feedback is appreciated. We hope we can help again in the future.
Driver should have contacted me,but didn't because didn't have my number and ecc ....
very quick and efficient did what they said they would do excellent
Hi Kate, thank you for taking the time to review us!
Very Good Outfit, Constant feedback with regards to parcel tracking and estimated delivery time and road conditions. Excellent would whole heartedly recommend!!
Many thanks Scott, your feedback is appreciated. We hope to help again in the future if needed.
Helpful and friendly service
Hi Bryan, thank you for taking the time to review us!
Helpful and friendly service
Hi Bryan, thank you for taking the time to review us!
Excellent service, my initial enquiry was handled efficiently and communication throughout the process was good. The item was delivered as requested, sameday and on time. Thankyou
Not at all Sue, we're glad we could help. Thank you for taking the time to review!
A No drama, Fast, Friendly, efficient service at a competitive price.
Thanks Carl, that's really great to hear!
We had an urgent requirement to ship a number of packages within a 4 hour window. The driver arrived to collect within 5 minutes of the opening collection time and delivered within the 4 hour time slot over a distance of 140 miles. Great service. Would use again.
Glad we could help Kevin - thank you for taking the time to review!
Told booking agent needed to get package to Rainham by 4.30 as office shuts at 5. Explained same to driver who collected it after 1.30. Driver said it would be there by 4.00pm . For some unexplained reason driver decided to cross the Thames via the Woolwhich Ferry - why ? What possible benefit was that to him or my package? There are various crossing points and the Dartford Tunnel. Driver had to be contacted several times by you - he eventually arrived after 5.30 and left the package at the next door shop.! Nothing short of poor service in my view. This demands a refund.
The customer service over the phone was great - really efficient, and the quote was emailed to me even before the call had finished. Great to have confirmation of when the item had been collected and then delivered. Thanks guys.
After receiving notification via email that the driver would be here in fifteen minutes, he proceeded to take at least another hour.
Courier Expert - Delivery is rated 4.82 based on 1,549 reviews