Courier Expert - Delivery Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Courier Expert - Delivery

About Courier Expert - Delivery: For a fast courier service and dedicated courier vans, you can trust Courier Expert’s same day courier delivery service to collect & deliver your goods quickly and securely anywhere in the UK. Our comprehensive range of vans, ensure we can move anything from documents to pallets within the UK, quickly and efficiently.

deliveryfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"I had to repeatedly chase the delivery, and they were very late. Not a reliable or good service."
"Unfortunately I had a very bad experience with this delivery company. Namely due to the fact that although given clear instructions of what to collect, they actually collected a whole heap of stuff that did not belong to us and then would not accept the responsibility of having these items delivered back. For this reason I would not use this service again. After escalating the matter I found the response from the firm to be very disappointing and very unsatisfactory. Poor customer service at its highest."
Hi Dionne, I am sorry you had a bad experience while using our service and i am also disappointed that we were unable to resolve this matter with you. We have investigated the matter very thoroughly and as we have already discussed, the driver was told to take the all of the items by your representative at the collection point, the driver simply followed the instructions he was given. As this was an error made by the collection staff on site, it is difficult to see how we could be blamed for this particular incident. Once again, i am sorry we were not able to reach a positive conclusion. Andy.
"Driver was a hour late and didn't call to advise me. Driver failed to follow the instructions given for the collection address and the driver failed to assist with loading the vehicle."
"I needed a same day courier to get 50 boxes each have empty ring binders in them, no heavy cost was £102 to collect from Newcastle centre and deliver to Richmond, yorks. Got a phone call to say it was taking the courier more than 15 minutes to load the boxes and I needed to pay an extra £33.50 in total including vat £163.26 I wish I'd hired a van and done it myself I wont be using these again and I'll tell as many people as I can to avoid them"
Hello Nick,

I'm sorry you're not happy with the service we provided you, however you were pre-advised regarding waiting time prior to booking due to the volume of the load. Our waiting time is waived if under 15 minutes, but the total waiting time on record was 67 minutes, due to the driver going back & forth with the loading and no assistance provided.

I do understand that you had mentioned that there would be no assistance for loading, which is why we pre-advised you there would be an extra charge for this.

If you like to contact us for more information, please email us at support@courierexpert.co.uk
"I could not communicate with your driver, I was told I was going to be charged extra but luckily managed to sort it out with your office and didn't have to. Delivery was 2.5 hours later than originally told."
"Very, very disappointing service. We had given instructions for our highly confidential files and none of these instructions were followed. To make it even worse, we then had to chase it up (after being told they would email us with all the appropriate information) over and over again, trying to receive this information. The service was completely unprofessional as no one knew what was going on with the delivery, the information that we did receive was 2 signatures on a random piece of paper (not electronic) which we had no idea what addresses these were for, the pictures that we asked to be taken of putting the files through the letterbox, we also did not receive. For the amount of money that we spent, it would have been nicer to give to a company that did the right job. We spent all day Monday stressing over whether these files were actually delivered, and in the end had to go and deliver them ourselves, because we did not receive any proof of delivery. Horrible experience and will most definitely never use your company again."
Hi Johanna, we are very sorry your disappointed with the service provided. We are currently investigating the matter and will reply to you directly when we have gathered all the relevant info regarding this delivery. Thanks Andy.
"They delivered my single tier wedding cake damaged. We had to arrange for a chef from my venue to rearrange the cake and cover up the damage. All this dispite saying repeatedly that it was a fragile package. Avoid, would never use again!!!!"
Hi Jennifer, We are very sorry to hear about this, we did not know there was any issue as the goods were signed for as received in good condition. However, I am going to investigate further into this matter and will reply to you directly. Once again, i'm sorry there is an issue. Thanks Andy.
"The requested time of arrival was 4pm but they suggested it would be there for 1pm. The parcel did not arrive till almost 5pm and apparently the driver was in the area from 1pm but could not find the place. Late service and not organised to allow the parcel to be delivered on time."
Hi Amy, Please accept my apologies for the late delivery, it was indeed delivered later than expected and shouldn't have been, we will be speaking to the driver regarding this matter. Once again, we are very sorry for this.
"Driver should have contacted me,but didn't because didn't have my number and ecc ...."
"I made the booking just before 6pm and made it clear it was an urgent delivery. My car keys had been taken home by my wife by mistake and I was stranded in Hailsham needing to get back to Byfleet. A while after the booking was made and paid for I received a call informing me that the package would not be picked up until 8pm. Some time later the driver phoned to inform us that he would not pick up until 9pm. A short while after 9pm, with no driver appearing I phoned to complain and was offered the option to keep waiting and go ahead with the order or cancel and receive a refund. Obviously cancelling would have left me back at square one and having to start the entire process over with a separate company. The driver finally picked up around 9.30pm. He arrived to deliver at around 11pm. I was then able to start my journey. Three and a half hours from order to pick up on an urgent delivery is totally unacceptable, as is the customer service process for dealing with the situation. Businesses are not judged solely on how they perform when things go well, which is the bare minimum one expects, but on how they deal with customers when things go badly. Courier-Expert dealt with this situation very poorly, leaving a customer feeling badly treated having paid full price for a way below standard service. No partial refund nor future reduction was offered. It was an attitude of 'We have your money - you'll just have to wait.' Not a great tagline for an express courier service. UPDATE - Response from Courier Expert - Hi Ray, Please accept my apologies for the late collection. I'm sure you will see from the rest of our reviews, this was significantly below our usual standard, even though it took place during the London Friday evening rush. As such, a full refund/cancellation was offered to you, once we had realised the Courier was going to arrive significantly later than initially expected. I do appreciate how frustrating this was for you and I am very sorry we were not able to achieve a better outcome for you on the day. Well, we can dismiss the "London Friday evening rush" excuse as this happened on a Thursday. But then you should know that! As stated above, the full refund/cancellation would have left me stranded for even longer so would have been even more frustrating for me, though easy and cost free for you. Very slack customer service. Hiding behind Terms and Conditions which only protect the company shows a very poor company ethos. If this was "significantly below your usual standard" you should be showing the customer and therefore potential future customers that you care, rather than just saying it."
"I do not feel that the service ws very professional . The company that the item ws collected from were concerned as it was collected in a seven seater as the the small van I was advised it would be, and by three people who were without uniforms, even a polo shirt with a logo would have been more professional.when it arrived at the destination they claimed to be unable to get it along the entry where it had originally came from . and where my son managed to get it through when he got home 10 minutes later. I did not feel very comfortable to insist they tried again as one person was at the front door with me whilst the other were around the rear of my property. I do not feel likely that I will neither use nor recommend your service in the future ."
Dear Wendy,

Thank you for your review, we always value feedback. I have looked into this particular job and it appears that the 7 seater was the closest vehicle available to you at the time. Since the dimensions of your goods told us it would still fit in this vehicle, we judged that it would be best to send you the closest vehicle rather than cause a delay in the collection and delivery of your items.

All our drivers are self employed so I am afraid they do not have a uniform provided.

We apologise if you weren't satisfied with the service from the drivers in this case, though please note that usually it is only a single person in a vehicle, so the fact that three were provided to help move your goods was a bonus.

In regards to them not being able to fit your item through the entry point, it is possible they did not want to risk damaging your goods, however we would urge you to never be afraid of asking them to try again if you feel it could have been done. If you did not feel comfortable asking them yourself then if ever this situation arises in the future please do call us and we will be happy to ask the drivers for you.

Our apologies again that you were unhappy with the service at this time, but I hope this helps to ease your concerns.
"Told booking agent needed to get package to Rainham by 4.30 as office shuts at 5. Explained same to driver who collected it after 1.30. Driver said it would be there by 4.00pm . For some unexplained reason driver decided to cross the Thames via the Woolwhich Ferry - why ? What possible benefit was that to him or my package? There are various crossing points and the Dartford Tunnel. Driver had to be contacted several times by you - he eventually arrived after 5.30 and left the package at the next door shop.! Nothing short of poor service in my view. This demands a refund."
"Collection driver arrived 90 mins after promised time and delivery was made 60 mins after last acceptable delivery time. Would definitely not recommend. Complete waste of £100."
Courier Expert - Delivery is rated 4.78 based on 1,169 reviews