Courier Expert - Delivery Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Courier Expert - Delivery

About Courier Expert - Delivery: For a fast courier service and dedicated courier vans, you can trust Courier Expert’s same day courier delivery service to collect & deliver your goods quickly and securely anywhere in the UK. Our comprehensive range of vans, ensure we can move anything from documents to pallets within the UK, quickly and efficiently.

deliveryfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Great customer service, courier arrived for collection promptly and delivery was as close to ETA as quoted. Would definitely use this service again."
"Perfect"
"Very good - couldn't fault them, would use again."
"Excellent service."
"Very helpful & friendly phone service. Courier arrived on time and parcel was delivered ahead of time. Great service all round!"
"Excellent service!! Would definitely use there services again. Same day service was quick and efficent."
"Excellent service from start to finish - from placing the order my delivery from Leeds to Mansfield was completed within 3 hours. Got me right out of the s*** with our customer. Highly recommended."
"Very happy with all aspects of the service as it was professional and kept us very well informed of the progress so I have recommended you to the senior persons in the company."
"helpful team, updated throughout and a lovely friendly delivery driver too"
"I haven't had a good experience with this company. The guy was over a hour late picking up the packaging. i advise the company it needed to be at the delivery address by 4:30 it arrived at 5:30. I couldn't get hold of the driver at all, and when i phoned the office they just gave me excuses... I don't understand why they allocated a driver so far away from the pick up point???"
"Excellent service will use again"
"Very good."
"Driver was a hour late and didn't call to advise me. Driver failed to follow the instructions given for the collection address and the driver failed to assist with loading the vehicle."
"Very good service provided which sorted out our panic. I found I urgently needed a courier from Buckinghamshire to Kent and Courier Expert sorted this out without any fuss. I was given email updates on when my package would be picked up along with the couriers name and contact number and then again when the package was delivered. Got us out of a tricky situation. The lady on the phone was very polite and thorough and the courier was very courteous. Very good, would thoroughly recommend them and would have no hesitation in using them again."
"Very efficient and collected/delivered the goods as promised. Watch out for extra charges, we gave an incorrect collection address (the company had moved about 4 miles but not updated their address on their website) and charged us approx. 20% extra."
"I requested a same day collection & drop off from Barnsley area to Hoddesdon and was very pleased with the service I received both on the phone at point of booking and from the courier, I was kept informed as to where my parcel was via email and the collection and drop off was very prompt. I would use this service again and highly recommend based on my experience, thank you."
"Superb service and well mannered driver Fast and on time, and good communications on progress and delivery confirmation very happy use them again"
"Very professional & efficient. Did what they said they would. Delivered well within timescales and communicated well throughout. Highly recommended."
"Never had a problem with Courier Expert... I would happily give a five star rating apart from one small issue... We have used CE dozens of times... The collection address is always the same and we only ever deliver to two different destinations, yet I have to go through the lengthy booking process every single time... If only my details could be saved, it wouldn't take me nearly so long to arrange a collection/delivery..."
"Very pleased with the service, operator was very helpful and explained the process. Pickup and delivery times were as advised."
Courier Expert - Delivery is rated 4.78 based on 1,084 reviews