Courier Expert - Delivery Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Courier Expert - Delivery

About Courier Expert - Delivery: For a fast courier service and dedicated courier vans, you can trust Courier Expert’s same day courier delivery service to collect & deliver your goods quickly and securely anywhere in the UK. Our comprehensive range of vans, ensure we can move anything from documents to pallets within the UK, quickly and efficiently.

deliveryfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Courier cam e within minutes of my call and the package arrived nice an dearly. All confirmed by email. Very impressed"
"Very efficient and great value even compared to local taxi companies. The courier herself was very efficient and allowed me to change collection time etc. Recomended"
"Great service, easy booking system and great communication so I could track my delivery."
"Arrived to collect on time, polite & professional, also delivered on time."
"It was the 1st time I used Courier Expert and was quite dubious as we had a very important package that needed to arrive on the date we booked, however, I was put at ease as coming towards the date I was updated with emails at every stage which was very reassuring. I would defiantly use them again."
"Great service, they did exactly what they said they would do, and communicated very efficiently."
"I have not used a courier before. I am very immpressed with the service. The 2 seater sofa was collected for me on time and from storage. Everything was organized exactly as i asked. The item arrived to me early and the driver was polite and non invasive as a single parent i felt comfortable. Im very gratefull. The price was appropriate for the service i revieved. The ladies on customer service were polite and took into account all of my requirements for delivery. Thankyou your service speaks for itself and your staff back that up with their efficency and no worries service. Hard to find people that work this hard to please their customers."
"Excellent service - would use again."
"Brilliant service, easy to deal with and a great price. will be using again."
"What a great service the lady who picked my collection up was very friendly I had my 2 year old son at work with me and she made a fuss of him he was very happy Also I had updates via text thought the Journey will defiantly use again"
"Really impressed with the speed of service (same day service and courier was at the collection address within an hour of phone call). Great advisor on the phone, easy it was to obtain a quote and book a courier. Will definitely use again."
"Great service. It was delivered on time by a really nice driver and would recommend."
"All worked as planned ,very good service"
"Fantastic Service (Same day collection and delivery). Collection and delivery was quicker than expected, which was great. Would recommend and use again."
"Delivery was fine, and good communication throughout. Staff very helpful but the system they have to use to input the jobs seems very slow"
"Thank you for your help on Friday regards delivery of a pallet for us at such late notice. Service was excellent and the ability to be able to track a delivery through every stage is fantastic. Many thanks, Alex"
"Excellent service all round."
"Excellent service. From the booking taken by the customer service representative, right through to fulfilment within the quoted timescale - I found this to be a faultless service ... and at an excellent price, too."
"Every thing went as planned"
"Pleasant younge man, on time and arrived on time, in an emergency I would use again and recommend"
Courier Expert - Delivery is rated 4.78 based on 1,086 reviews