Courier Expert - Delivery Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Courier Expert - Delivery

About Courier Expert - Delivery: For a fast courier service and dedicated courier vans, you can trust Courier Expert’s same day courier delivery service to collect & deliver your goods quickly and securely anywhere in the UK. Our comprehensive range of vans, ensure we can move anything from documents to pallets within the UK, quickly and efficiently.

deliveryfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Gave a great service, very prompt and on time! A++"
"Booked to pick up in 2 hours and drop to mine in 5. On time for both. Very good service"
"Prompt, efficient and professional. Will definitely use again"
"We had some documents that needed to be delivered urgently same day. We were let down by our original courier but Courier Expert saved the day! The documents were delivered on time, would definitely recommend and use again."
"Used Courier Expert for the first time this week. Was a great experience from first contact till receiving confirmation that the package had been delivered. Courier arrived 15 minutes early and was very polite and courteous. Fantastic service will definitely use again and would recommend"
"Amazing service. They were on time and the driver was very kind."
"The booking process was easy. The collection was seamless and communication was great. Would recommend."
"All my questions and queries were answered and dealt with competently and professionally and the collection and delivery of our shipment was completed as promised."
"I was very happy with the help I received to locate a courier to pick up some large flight cases of electronic equipment and deliver them within 24hrs to the suppliers facility. very good communications and clear pricing. Will no doubt use them again."
"Collected speedily and delivered perfectly"
"Very helpful gentleman in your call centre. Gave me quotation and timings for uplifting and delivering of important financial records. Driver was pleasant and within his time slot. The regular updates via email were very helpful and our books were delivered within the estimated time. Very impressed and will definitely use Courier Expert again."
"Very professional service, kept us up to date all the way, Thanks"
"Very simple straight forward online booking system at a really good price, would defenitely recommend!"
"Very good service, no issues. Organised a van for me on a bank holiday Monday."
"1st class service from start to delivery, could not have asked for better service. Well Done and Thanks"
"Collected on time and delivered very quickly, great service."
"I needed a quick delivery of an item and didn't know where to turn. The item was about a 90 minute drive away and after a brief call to Courier Expert I booked a delivery. The item was delivered in a little over two hours from my original call. I will use Courier Expert again for same day deliveries."
"Excellent service from initial contact to final delivery . Would definatley recommend ."
"Never knew about this company, but I took a risk I will NEVER regret. I had a very valuable item transported and it was safely delivered. I highly recommend Courier Expert. Very Organised."
"A very professional service"
Courier Expert - Delivery is rated 4.78 based on 1,187 reviews