Courier Expert - Delivery Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Courier Expert - Delivery Reviews

About Courier Expert - Delivery:

For a fast courier service and dedicated courier vans, you can trust Courier Expert’s same day courier delivery service to collect & deliver your goods quickly and securely anywhere in the UK. Our comprehensive range of vans, ensure we can move anything from documents to pallets within the UK, quickly and efficiently.

deliveryfeedback@courierexpert.co.uk

Eventus Business Centre, Sunderland Road, Northfields Industrial Estate,

Really easy to arrange. Courier arrived on time to collect. I got notifications for when the parcel was collected and delivered. Perfect service, highly recommend
This is the second time I have used this service and again it was on time and handled efficiently and courteously. I requested it by phone this time as I wanted to check if tier 4 to tier 2 was possible. Having completed the phone call I was a little disappointed that the booking had initiated an email offering me a discount if I confirmed acceptance of the quote for delivery the same day. This was not offered to me on the phone call. This is why I have not given 5 stars for customer service.
Great service - nice people - professionally done - and all on Christmas Eve - fantastic!
I highly recommend. Very prompt and professional. My parcel was collected within 1 hour and was delivered to its destination three hours later. Expensive but well worth the money to get a parcel which I urgently needed to be delivered the same day.
The courier arrived exactly when requested, was helpful loading the parcels and delivered within the time frame promised. I was very impressed with the service, especially as this was 2 days before Christmas.
Excellent service - collected and delivered on time! The courier was polite, friendly and very professional! Would highly recommend!
What an amazing service Thank you so much
The driver was on time and very friendly at both ends of the delivery. Christmas presents safely delivered (into Tier 4)!
Prompt, efficient and a friendly driver. Thank you.
Really pleased with service, courier arrived early and delivered quickly, also great communication, proof of delivery sent immediately.
Super fast, but most important, the driver took good care of my delicate Tiffany lightshade and it arrived to me intact. A pleasure to book, no fuss. Thank you. Sharon Goodall
Brilliant service. We needed to get Christmas presents to the family quickly when they could no longer travel to us due to Tier changes. Easy to book the same day service, good information confirming and ability to track. The driver arrived on time, delivered the packages earlier than we thought and had sent a text and phoned to alert the family he was on his way. Recommended and would use them again.
Great service, turned up a little early, but got the parcel delivered really quickly. Friendly, professional.
Perfect! Booked on a Saturday evening, collected and delivered on time the next day. Driver was courteous, professional and very careful in handling the packages. Can't recommend them more.
What a brilliant service. The website if easy to use and I received a quotation immediately. The delivery drive arrived exactly on time, packed the goods sensibly and delivered them within the window given. Thank you.
Courier Experts have helped us a number of times over the past few years. They provide a very prompt and professional service and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Wet good service
They were very professional arriving 5 mins early and delivering within the hour
Great experience. I received a call and text evening before pick up ( early morning pic up) to say they would be there. Arrived on time, polite and courteous driver then a call to say parcel had been delivered. Great service highly recommend.
Very easy to book, great service and a reasonable price.
Courier Expert - Delivery is rated 4.82 based on 1,550 reviews