Country Hotel Breaks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Country Hotel Breaks
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Country Hotel Breaks Reviews

About Country Hotel Breaks:

Whether you wish to relax and unwind in the country, or find a base from which to explore your favourite region, you are sure to find the perfect hotel break at countryhotelbreaks.com.

reservations@countryhotelbreaks.com

Exceptional service, quick ,easy and great value. Will definitely use again. Thank you.
I needed one room that would suit someone with poor mobility. The booking team were very helpful in obtaining confirmation from the hotel that they had reserved a suitable room for us.
Recently found this website, which had a few different hotels I'd not heard of. Was very good and confirmation was very quick. The only thing I didn't realise was that there was a charge of £10 booking fee (maybe I didn't read the small print!).
I love this website and have recommended it to many people. (We have had about five of the special breaks so far and enjoyed them all.) It is instant accessible and simple to navigate. Because of COVID we have had to cancel and when phoning the company I have been dealt with unfailing courtesy and kindness. Getting a voucher replacement for the cancellation was instant and using the voucher for a follow-up booking was easy and instant.
A very good booking experience, from the photographs and clear descriptions of what was available, to email confirmation of booking. The website is so easy to navigate, unlike some I used when trying to book my mini break.
The website is attractive and fairly easy to navigate. However I was surprised I had to provide payment details (for another hotel) only to be told the next day that it was not available on the required dates. This was disappointing and frustrating
Dear Mr Diplock Thank you for your review, and I'm pleased you found our website attractive & easy to navigate. For the majority of the hotels in our collection, reservations are confirmed immediately. Occasionally, however, some bookings are made 'on request', meaning we need to refer them to the hotel, and in your case, the hotel you initially requested was fully booked. We do not take any payment from you until your booking is confirmed, and I'm pleased that the reservations team were able to find a hotel that met your requirements. Wising you a wonderful stay, Country Hotel Breaks I
Very easy to use website.
Despite the COVID lockdown, we have had our voucher validity extended so we can finally take our break this year. Booking was straightforward on the website and swapping the weekend due to other commitments has been handled in a friendly and efficient manner by phone.
Very easy and efficient
Very easy to navigate the website. Booking very quick and simple.
Easy to find and book. Great layout and information
Very easy to use website. Bookings for evening meals came back within 24 hours
Very good website, full of detail about the hotels on offer and very easy to use. When the accomadation I was interested was not available they were very quick to offer alternatives and kept me informed of the progress of my booking and importantly payment at all times.
The website is easy to navigate and there are reasonable offers available
Online booking was easy
Thought the hotel we booked was very misleading, we booked the hotel as it was advertised mainly as a spa hotel, which was the main attraction only to discover after booking as it is not mentioned that entrance into the spa is only allowed to be booked 48 hours before check in dependant on availability and which room type you book.
No: 243380_24929 Not quite as good as we had expected. Think it was just Half Pint cottage which was tucked up a corner, very dark inside. A downstairs bedroom had next doors seating area right outside the window - an issue for both privacy and noise - our neighbour was calling their dog at 07.00 every day so no holiday lie ins! Also the crockery & cutlery left much to be desired
Clear and informative website and easy experience to book.
Be nice to have a view of prices without needing to look at each place.
Website very easy to use, and when I made a mistake on the booking form and emailed asking for it to be amended, this was done within a hour or so. Great service!
Easy to use and a good site
Country Hotel Breaks is rated 4.63 based on 710 reviews